Detailed Roleplayers discussion

1x1 > Julianna & Madison

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 2: by Julianna (new)

Julianna | 194 comments hi! so would you like to choose between them, or do both? cx

ϻαđίѕσи ~ I'm gonna be free, and I'm gonna be fine, but maybe not tonight | 3124 comments Hmm, well I saw a bunch of other people responding to your request, so you'll probably have a lot of rps in the future, and I don't want to overload you by doing both... I think that into the depths sounded really interesting, especially with the historical setting and the one character being a pirate captain. I've been actually wanting a pirate rp for a while now :) How does that sound to you?

message 4: by Julianna (new)

Julianna | 194 comments
Aww thank you for being so considerate(: That does sound really fun. He could either have been this guy who acts really tough, but actually is a sweetheart and really did want to help the girl (or gender can be reversed, but that's just how I'm picturing it xD). Or he could be this guy who acts like an ass and is sort of keeping her locked up, but at the same time is caring for her. but actually is an ass

ϻαđίѕσи ~ I'm gonna be free, and I'm gonna be fine, but maybe not tonight | 3124 comments Yeah I like that! Well I guess it would be all up to whoever plays them to decide his/her personality. So, is this plot intended to be a romance plot? I was kinda confused on that.

ϻαđίѕσи ~ I'm gonna be free, and I'm gonna be fine, but maybe not tonight | 3124 comments Obviously not right at the beginning, but I mean eventually....

message 7: by Julianna (new)

Julianna | 194 comments Yeah, I was thinking it was romance(: It may not have been intended to be? I didn't write it xD. It doesn't have to be if you don't want it to be though.

ϻαđίѕσи ~ I'm gonna be free, and I'm gonna be fine, but maybe not tonight | 3124 comments Oh, okay, I see. Well yes, I like romance, but at the same time, I don't like it when it takes over the entire plot. Like, things have to still be happening to keep things interesting, action and such. Does that sound good to you? Which character would you like to play, and what gender?

message 9: by Julianna (new)

Julianna | 194 comments I completely agree(: I'm fine with either character or either gender--so you can pick. What would you prefer?

ϻαđίѕσи ~ I'm gonna be free, and I'm gonna be fine, but maybe not tonight | 3124 comments Umm I honestly don't have a preference either. If we're being historically accurate, the pirate captain would probably be male, but we can change it up if we wanted to anyway.

message 12: by Julianna (new)

Julianna | 194 comments Ugh so I'm really sorry I have to do this, but I got way more responses than I expected from my request, and I'm absolutely overwhelmed with rp's right now. And I'm afraid that since you were one of the last responses, I'm going to be dropping this. I'm sorry :(