Detailed Roleplayers discussion

1x1 > nameless & julianna

Comments Showing 1-19 of 19 (19 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Julianna (new)

Julianna | 194 comments ;)

message 2: by Morgan (new)

Morgan | 1552 comments At first I was like 0.0 till I zoomed in on the period and noticed it was green. Haha.
Ok. So what should be the premise of the RP <.<? Maybe it starts off steamy or something XD I don't really know.
OH. Maybe it starts of with the cop being undercover and they develop some sort of relationship before he takes the guy in for something he did illegally??

message 3: by Julianna (new)

Julianna | 194 comments
yep yep I was going to put the link on the here but then I was too lazy to go back and do it. so the dot was there xD
steamyyy. I love steamy(;
that sounds v good!!! maybe the guy could've been doing drugs or some shit like that? or dude. he could've been prostituting himself and the undercover could've been acting like he was in need (view spoiler) of his services

message 4: by Morgan (new)

Morgan | 1552 comments Same. Sameee.
both of those sound good XD Maybe he's there for a drug crime, and he see the guy is under the influence so he starts to ask non-descript questions and then that sorta happens =P?

message 5: by Julianna (new)

Julianna | 194 comments
yesss!!! and then later when the guard/officer guy realizes that he actually really got into the role, things are wicked uncomfortable for him when he takes him in. dudeee it'll be so sick oh my god<3

message 6: by Morgan (new)

Morgan | 1552 comments Haha oh the drama. Which one do you want =P?
Also since it's not a heavy crime. Maybe the jailed guy isn't In jail all that long? Not sureeee

message 7: by Julianna (new)

Julianna | 194 comments
holy crap dude I am STOKED for this. and I haven't done an MxM in forever, so I apologize if my writing is wicked rough at first.
yes yes I love it! I can see the guard/officer kind of checking in on him after because he feels guilty about getting him jailed? maybe makes an offer for him to live at his house because he feels so guilty, and the jailed guy has a complete crap apartment or something?

message 8: by Morgan (new)

Morgan | 1552 comments Me too!! MxM's are like life. It's all good =P mines alwaysssss rough.
Hmm that could be interesting. MAYBE he was doing the job 'cause the rent on his apartment was due and that was the last day to hand it in before he'd be evicted? So like, more drama of- you got me kicked out of my living area asshole XD

message 9: by Julianna (new)

Julianna | 194 comments
Yeppers c; Oooh yes. and that would also cause the guard/officer to feel especially guilty, and then want to offer him a place at his house. Oooh oooooh and what if the guard/officer is married ;). Like he hasn't come out, or maybe he's bisexual, and goshhh the drama.

message 10: by Morgan (new)

Morgan | 1552 comments Haha. Ehhhhh >.> maybe no. Wives are messy once a cheater always a cheater too :| Or he could maybe still be living with his divorced wife ?

message 11: by Julianna (new)

Julianna | 194 comments
ahhh okay--that's true. Hmmm maybe we should just stick with that? I'm not sure, I just feel like there should be someone else in the house, other than them XD. Maybe the officer/guard has a kid? Idk man.

message 12: by Morgan (new)

Morgan | 1552 comments A kid would be cool :3
OMG but what if it's the jailed guys kid so once he's taken in he's just absolutely freaking out over that too and the cop goes to get him or something??

message 13: by Julianna (new)

Julianna | 194 comments
AGH THAT'D BE SO AWESOME. Let's do it. We must. So then the cop's like "dude, I gotchu fam." And then aww it'd just be so cute. I have a hard time having feels if you couldn't tell. Can't put words together. Then that works really well, because I don't know, I just feel like someone else has to be there. So what are we thinking for ages?

message 14: by Morgan (new)

Morgan | 1552 comments YAY ^^ lol me everyday xD
Age wise- maybe early to mid-twenties??

message 15: by Julianna (new)

Julianna | 194 comments that sounds greatttt. is there anything else we need to go over before we make charries?

message 16: by Morgan (new)

Morgan | 1552 comments Not really xD other then who's who? I'm down for RPing the cop or the jailed guy or what not

message 17: by Julianna (new)

Julianna | 194 comments ahh gosh this is such a difficult decision >.< I'll do the cop/guard maybe? if that's okay cx

message 18: by Morgan (new)

Morgan | 1552 comments Haha, yeah that's ok ^^! I shall start working on my guy. Basic templates?

message 19: by Julianna (new)

Julianna | 194 comments
me too! and sure thing :)