Beta Reader Group discussion

Authors Seeking FREE Betas > Sci-Fi Action/Political Thriller | 62K Words

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Adrian (last edited Nov 29, 2015 08:49PM) (new)

Adrian P. (projectsilentassassin) Hello Goodreads members,

I’m a newbie around and now in-search of enthusiastic volunteers of Beta-readers. For 5 years I’ve crafted a universe and designed a novel series, but only now that my first book is completed.

I’ve submitted this to Reader’s Favorite (https://readersfavorite.com) and got a 5-star review (yay!), but I made a few fix after and thought it would be wise to get a more detailed Beta-readings before my planned publication date on the 24th of December.

Here's the novel blurb:

--------------------
AND A BULLET SCREAMED THROUGH THE SKY
The 28th Century celebrates seven hundred years of The Crowned Confederacy’s rule over mankind and its space colonies.

Audi Prabian is a mercenary armed with unconventional weapons and deception.

Horlix Aurellus Leonard-Tanuya is a benevolent Crown Prince.

When Planet Vurste and Luna become stages for assassinations, Audi must chase after the sniper who shot The Prime Minister, and Prince Horlix must identify the cyborg who brutally murdered his lover.

But virtues impede victory. How many innocents are they willing to sacrifice? How much morality are they willing to compromise?

Only the bold can survive this Machiavellian world.

--------

To further convince that my book is worth your time Beta-reading, check this section of my website to see the review from Readers’ Favorite: http://project-silent-assassin.my-fre....

You can download the Prologue chapter (3.3K words) by clicking the big button on the top-left corner.

If you’re interested or have any questions, simply post your email address here or shoot me a message at: projectsilentassassin@gmail.com. I’ll reply to you pronto!

I greatly appreciate any help you can give. Many many thanks in advance Goodreads members!

message 2: by Safa (new)

Safa Shaqsy (safashaqsy) | 13 comments it would be helpful if you put the first chapter on your website

message 3: by Adrian (last edited Nov 29, 2015 08:44PM) (new)

Adrian P. (projectsilentassassin) Safa wrote: "it would be helpful if you put the first chapter on your website"

Hey Safa! I did as you told. The novel's Prologue chapter can be downloaded on the top left corner of the page.

Thanks for the great advice!

message 4: by Safa (new)

Safa Shaqsy (safashaqsy) | 13 comments you're welcome ;)