Nora Roberts Groupies discussion

Archive > 2016 Release Schedule

Comments Showing 1-17 of 17 (17 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jonetta (new)

Jonetta (ejaygirl) | 5722 comments Mod

message 2: by Jonetta (new)

Glad to see the Guardians Trilogy will finish in 2016!

message 3: by Vi ~ Inkvotary (new)

Vi ~ Inkvotary (inkvotary) | 126 comments Jonetta wrote: "Glad to see the Guardians Trilogy will finish in 2016!"

And I haven´t even started with the first part yet *smile* but good to know...

message 4: by Calle (new)

Calle | 11 comments So happy to see the Circle trilogy is getting released in trade paperback. I've been holding off on buying copies because I'm not a fan of mass market paperbacks. And now I don't have to wait to own this series any more!

message 5: by Talya (new)

Talya | 719 comments Mod
Thanks for sharing Jonetta!

message 6: by Dena (new)

Dena (auntiedena72) Thanks Jonetta. I'm glad the Guardians trilogy is going to be finished this year. I would have hated to have to wait another year for the last book. I'm not know for patience. lol

message 7: by Jonetta (new)

I agree, Dena! It makes a huge difference.

message 8: by M (new)

M | 2 comments Is it just me, or do Nora Roberts books get better and better as she gets older? The Liar was a brilliant read from cover to cover. Couldn't put it down til I'd finished the whole thing!!

message 9: by Jonetta (new)

I know I'm looking forward to everything she's releasing this year!

message 10: by Quynh (new)

Quynh | 218 comments I have a lot of NR books to catch up on this year! Aside from the In Death releases, I still have to finish up the Cousins O'Dwyer series and the new Guardians trilogy.

message 11: by Jonetta (new)

I still have the last book in the Cousins O'Dwyer series to read, too.

message 12: by Quynh (new)

Quynh | 218 comments I've been putting off Nora's trilogies as of late since I wanted them all to be released so I can binge read if I wanted to. :)

message 13: by Jonetta (new)

Smart woman, smart plan:)

message 14: by Susan (new)

Susan Quynh wrote: "I've been putting off Nora's trilogies as of late since I wanted them all to be released so I can binge read if I wanted to. :)"

That is a great idea!!

message 15: by Carol (new)

Carol Mcclellan | 36 comments M wrote: "Is it just me, or do Nora Roberts books get better and better as she gets older? The Liar was a brilliant read from cover to cover. Couldn't put it down til I'd finished the whole thing!!"

If her Nora books are going in the same direction as the In Death books, it's not just you. Brotherhood In Death felt to me like it was her best one.

message 16: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (luthiennienna) | 20 comments Did everyone see the announcement on her blog that she is changing publishers for 2017? Sounds exciting!

message 17: by Jonetta (new)

Yes! See our post here.