Aussie Readers discussion

Nanyang
This topic is about Nanyang
Our Authors Spotlight > Free Download And New Book - 4th-6th Dec

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ian (new) - added it

Ian Stewart (goodreadercomIanStewart) | 213 comments I am well into the first draft of a new fiction work -- a murder mystery set in a small town in New Zealand in 1930. It has a historical element with references to WW1 (in which my father served). But is much shorter than my major work, Nanyang (700 pages in its paperback edition) -- a historical novel covering 200 years of real and imagined events in East Asia. If you are looking for an engrossing read over the coming holiday period you might liketo try it.You can download the eBook free on December 4, 5 and 6.
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B006PHIPU4

message 2: by Brenda, Aussie Authors Queen (last edited Nov 29, 2015 06:32PM) (new)

Brenda | 68725 comments Mod
Thanks Ian, and congratulations on your latest work:)

Let us know when your murder mystery is due to be released won't you:)

message 3: by Ian (new) - added it

Ian Stewart (goodreadercomIanStewart) | 213 comments Brenda wrote: "Thanks Ian, and congratulations on your latest work:)

Let us know when your murder mystery is due to be released won't you:)"

Most certainly. But a few months to go.

Veronica ⭐️ | 2242 comments Geoff Woodland gave it 4 stars so I'm happy to give it a go.
700 pages is a big book.

message 5: by Ian (new) - added it

Ian Stewart (goodreadercomIanStewart) | 213 comments Great!
I do hope it provides you with some reading pleasure, Veronica.

Please give me your thoughts on it in due course.

Best,
Ian

Veronica ⭐️ | 2242 comments Ian wrote: "Great!
I do hope it provides you with some reading pleasure, Veronica.

Please give me your thoughts on it in due course.

Best,
Ian"

Your bio is very impressive Ian and while reading that I realised that I have The Lust of Comrade Lu on my review list. I'm a slow reader but will definitely review both books. :)

message 7: by Ian (new) - added it

Ian Stewart (goodreadercomIanStewart) | 213 comments Thanks, Veronica. I look forward to your reviews.