Detailed Roleplayers discussion

1x1 > Soren // Venia : Avengers

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

ᴠᴇɴɪᴀ ʙᴇʟʟᴀᴛᴏʀ | 34 comments Hi, what role would you like to have?

ᴠᴇɴɪᴀ ʙᴇʟʟᴀᴛᴏʀ | 34 comments Well I was thinking Age of Ultron, or pre-Civil War, after AoU. I use my own girl too, do you want to do doubles?

ᴠᴇɴɪᴀ ʙᴇʟʟᴀᴛᴏʀ | 34 comments Okay, good. I was hoping I'd be able to have Pietro for my girl. I don't do well with role playing the genius billionaire playboy philanthropist, so I'll take Capsicle.

ᴠᴇɴɪᴀ ʙᴇʟʟᴀᴛᴏʀ | 34 comments Great, I'll post both characters tomorrow after school. (: I almost forgot, how much of an age gap are you comfortable with between your Avenger and my OC? It'd help narrow down the list of face claims.

ᴠᴇɴɪᴀ ʙᴇʟʟᴀᴛᴏʀ | 34 comments

M A R I E A N   RUE   D I A Z
                              ━ [  ♛  ]
i was created to strip lungs of their breath, to destroy
pretty little things and burn them to the ground. to bring
the world to its knees and hear my name spoken only in
fearful whispers. i was created human, but i was made to
ʙᴇ ᴀ monster ;

D O U B L E   A G E N T
    ▬ ᴀsʜᴇs ғᴇʟʟ ʟɪᴋᴇ sɴᴏᴡ ▬
    [ twenty, female, heterosexual, multiracial, ex-rr assassin ]
         ᴘ ᴏ ʀ ᴛ ʀ ᴀ ʏ ᴇ ᴅ   by   cʀʏsᴛᴀʟ rᴇᴇᴅ
description description description description
▬▬ ᴀɴᴅ ᴇᴀᴄʜ ʀᴇɢʀᴇᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴇᴀᴄʜ ɢᴏᴏᴅʙʏᴇ ᴡᴀs ᴀ ᴍɪsᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴛᴏᴏ ɢʀᴇᴀᴛ ᴛᴏ ʜɪᴅᴇ ▬▬

ᴠᴇɴɪᴀ ʙᴇʟʟᴀᴛᴏʀ | 34 comments I'll post Steve in a while. Sorry I took long, school and gymnastics got in the way. (:

ᴠᴇɴɪᴀ ʙᴇʟʟᴀᴛᴏʀ | 34 comments Understandable haha, I have half a dozen more characters to create for several roleplays. You're right on the Steve thing, but it'll help me later so I'll make him either way. (:

ᴠᴇɴɪᴀ ʙᴇʟʟᴀᴛᴏʀ | 34 comments Well Steve views as his duty to his country more important than anything, since he has long past given up on finding any romantic interest with the kind of lifestyle he has. So maybe you should make Sera have a slightly darker past to make her harden a bit more, like for example a life in the Red Room Academy. If you aren't pleased with both outcomes of those characters, I can wait until you find inspiration and make or improve one.