Books for Trading! discussion

54 views
US Trading > Dreamingintherain

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by CapesandCovers (last edited Jan 24, 2016 11:38AM) (new)

CapesandCovers | 98 comments This is my ISO list

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1B...

and this is my list of books for trade, I also have a few unlisted ARCs I'll be willing to trade for some of them, including a Sarah Dessen and Katie McGarry.

https://www.goodreads.com/review/list...

I also have a ton of swag I'm willing to trade, whether it's for books or other swag =)


message 2: by Katherine (new)

Katherine (makingvillains) Hey! Any comic related swag? :)


message 3: by Sandy (new)

Sandy (bibliolion) | 25 comments Dreamingintherain wrote: "This is my ISO list

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1B...

and this is my list of books for trade, I also have a few unlisted ARCs I'll be willing to..."


Dreamingintherain wrote: "This is my ISO list

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1B...

and this is my list of books for trade, I also have a few unlisted ARCs I'll be willing to..."


Hi! I have an arc of NIMONA that I'd be willing to trade for.


message 4: by CapesandCovers (new)

CapesandCovers | 98 comments Kristen wrote: "Hey! Any comic related swag? :)"

Nope, sorry.


message 5: by CapesandCovers (new)

CapesandCovers | 98 comments Sandy wrote: "Dreamingintherain wrote: "This is my ISO list

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1B...

and this is my list of books for trade, I also have a few unlist..."


Yay! DM?


message 6: by Sandy (new)

Sandy (bibliolion) | 25 comments Sure!


Jessica (The Psychotic Nerd) (goldenfurproductions) Hey, I have a set of 3 Stephanie Perkins buttons. Don't know if you're interested


message 8: by CapesandCovers (new)

CapesandCovers | 98 comments Jessica (Goldenfurpro) wrote: "Hey, I have a set of 3 Stephanie Perkins buttons. Don't know if you're interested"

Hey, I am! Are you looking for specific swag from anyone/thing?


Jessica (The Psychotic Nerd) (goldenfurproductions) Not really. I just have more than one set of the buttons and I just need one, so you can have them :)


message 10: by CapesandCovers (new)

CapesandCovers | 98 comments Jessica (Goldenfurpro) wrote: "Not really. I just have more than one set of the buttons and I just need one, so you can have them :)"

Really? Are you sure you don't want anything?


Jessica (The Psychotic Nerd) (goldenfurproductions) Um, what kind of swag do you have?


message 12: by CapesandCovers (new)

CapesandCovers | 98 comments If you take a look through my photos on my twitter account you should find some =)
My handle is: somanybooks5


Jessica (The Psychotic Nerd) (goldenfurproductions) Dreamingintherain wrote: "If you take a look through my photos on my twitter account you should find some =)
My handle is: somanybooks5"


Are those posters available?


message 14: by CapesandCovers (new)

CapesandCovers | 98 comments Jessica (Goldenfurpro) wrote: "Dreamingintherain wrote: "If you take a look through my photos on my twitter account you should find some =)
My handle is: somanybooks5"

Are those posters available?"


Most of them! Which one were you interested in?


Jessica (The Psychotic Nerd) (goldenfurproductions) Dreamingintherain wrote: "Jessica (Goldenfurpro) wrote: "Dreamingintherain wrote: "If you take a look through my photos on my twitter account you should find some =)
My handle is: somanybooks5"

Are those posters available..."


The Grisha poster


back to top