2016 30 books Reading Challenge discussion

General > Introduce yourself! :)

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Arvenig (new)

Arvenig | 34 comments Mod
Hi everyone!
I'm Arvenig blogger form www.arvenig.it/blog/
Under this topic you can write who you are and everything you think is important about you!

Also you can give some ideas for new topics!
And be sure to check my other group bookish writers!

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Hi!
I'm Lauren and I just finished high school so I have so much free time at the moment so I am reading a lot. :)
I hope to read a lot more next year despite starting uni.
I love fantasy and also a bit of contemporary and my favourite book at the moment is Illuminae!

message 3: by Sherley (new)

Sherley | 2 comments hey I'm Sherley and I'm a sophomore in high school. I love science fiction and my favorite book is probably... well I honestly can't choose

message 4: by Heather (new)

Heather Hobbs (heather_hobbs) | 4 comments Hi, I'm Heather. I read a lot of genres but am always looking to expand my horizons. This will be my first reading challenge and I think it'll be a lot of fun! I can't wait to see the books you all pick!

message 5: by Arias (new)

Arias Hi! I'm Arias. I'm a recent med school grad and I read tons of medical journals and textbooks and sciency blah blah blah (I really do love it though!) While reading about the infiltration of bacteria and subsequently learning how to best assassinate the buggers (points for the Ender's Game reference? I see you Sherley) can be super exciting, I sincerely miss the variety of books I used to read before, I think this challenge will help a lot with that and should be really fun!

Cheers!

message 6: by Heather (new)

Heather Hobbs (heather_hobbs) | 4 comments Welcome, Arias!

message 7: by Arvenig (new)

Arvenig | 34 comments Mod
Arias wrote: "Hi! I'm Arias. I'm a recent med school grad and I read tons of medical journals and textbooks and sciency blah blah blah (I really do love it though!) While reading about the infiltration of bacter..."
Welcome and hope you'll like it and reach your goals ;)!