Blogger Lift discussion

Blogging Opportunity Inquires > Looking for a Co-Blogger

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Judy (new)

Judy (jcauthan) | 138 comments Looking for a Co-Blogger for my blog - Musings and Ramblings. My tagline is Musings and Ramblings of a self professed bookworm and geek girl, so my preference is someone who identifies with these ideals.

Right now the blog is doing well as a one woman show. However, I have psoriatic arthritis, and occasionally need time off when I have a flare up. I am looking for someone who can bring something new to the blog, such as a weekly discussion or add a different reading genre than I currently accept; as well as help out with the regularly scheduled items. I am open to new ideas, as long as they fit the tagline.

Take at look at my blog first, and then contact me if you think you might be a good fit. Please be aware that I will want to see some prior reviews and discuss my vision of the blog before agreeing to anything. I am looking at introducing a co-blogger with the new year.

Thanks for considering me and my blog: http://www.musingsandramblings.net

message 2: by Sophia (new)

Sophia (Bookwyrming Thoughts) (bookwyrmingthoughts) | 320 comments Good luck! From looking at your blog, I don't think we'll be a good fit - I read Young Adult and the occasional adult (it hasn't happened). :)