ruled by paws ;; semi - advanced roleplay discussion

p u b l i c ;; > ❝ chit-chat + on/off

Comments Showing 1-30 of 30 (30 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by ash (new)

ash

get all warm and cozy with the group members! make new friends! invite friends to talk to. spill your deepest darkest secret I'm a vampire... there I said it this topic is also a way to allow us to know if you are online or offline, you can also let us know if you are taking a hiatus. please post here regularly. any activity counts!

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

I killed my sleep schedule Hey!

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Hi!

message 4: by ash (new)

ash off to go to work

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

goodluck!

message 6: by anika (new)

anika awwwww

message 7: by ash (new)

ash I will be on later today!

and thanks momo!

message 8: by × gracious (semi-hiatus), your typical puppy enthusiast (new)

× gracious (semi-hiatus) | 26 comments Mod
ello ello

message 9: by anika (new)

anika hi gracie ^_^

message 10: by × gracious (semi-hiatus), your typical puppy enthusiast (new)

anika!! c: how are ya dear

message 11: by anika (new)

anika I'm doing good! How bout you?

message 12: by ash (new)

ash I'm so tired and confused

message 13: by anika (new)

anika What's wrong? *wraps you in a warm blanket*

message 14: by ash (new)

ash My best friend came back him this week for break. And by the way he was texting me he was either really happy to see me again or flirting with me. He's bi but we dated before and now we are best friends. So he brought his boyfriend over to my house and we watched a movie and he was leaning on me not his boyfriend and wen we were in the hottub he was talking to be and ignoring his boyfriend. One minute he acts like he likes me and the next he doesn't and it confuses me so much

message 15: by anika (new)

anika huh that is confusing. is there anyway you can ask him what he's thinking?

message 16: by × gracious (semi-hiatus), your typical puppy enthusiast (new)

Anika ~ Ɯє'яє αƖƖ Sтσяιєѕ ιη тнє Ɛηɗ ~ wrote: "I'm doing good! How bout you?"

good! not ready for school tomorrow lmao >.>

message 17: by anika (new)

anika × gracious wrote: "Anika ~ Ɯє'яє αƖƖ Sтσяιєѕ ιη тнє Ɛηɗ ~ wrote: "I'm doing good! How bout you?"

good! not ready for school tomorrow lmao >.>"

lol same haha

message 18: by × gracious (semi-hiatus), your typical puppy enthusiast (new)

ash

I'm sorry love :( that sucks. it's unfair that he's putting you in that position

message 19: by ash (last edited Nov 29, 2015 02:01PM) (new)

ash I can't ask him because he's my best friend and I don't want to mess up our friendship but he was also the first guy that I ever had really sting feelings for and now we are best friends but you know what they say.. You can never forget your first real relationship

message 20: by anika (new)

anika I'm sorry Ash. He's got you backed up between a rock and a hard place :(

message 21: by ash (new)

ash Yeah I know it suck too haha oh well. Plus it's better not to be in a relationship because you don't get hurt that way :P and I'm not really into all that drama that comes with it hahaha

message 22: by anika (new)

anika Well, you do what's best for you :)

message 23: by × gracious (semi-hiatus), your typical puppy enthusiast (new)

Ashley wrote: "Yeah I know it suck too haha oh well. Plus it's better not to be in a relationship because you don't get hurt that way :P and I'm not really into all that drama that comes with it hahaha"

cheers to that!

Denver -writes poems drinks wine- | 18 comments Ghosting

Hey everyone! Hope you have lovely days

Denver -writes poems drinks wine- | 18 comments Ashley wrote: "Yeah I know it suck too haha oh well. Plus it's better not to be in a relationship because you don't get hurt that way :P and I'm not really into all that drama that comes with it hahaha"

also sweetheart one thing I have learned from all my relationships over the past few years...it's better to admit your feelings than to ignore them.

message 26: by ash (new)

ash Oh I know that but I can't because we are best friends and I don't want to destroy that for some silly feelings

Denver -writes poems drinks wine- | 18 comments If he's really your best friend, he would never let something silly destroy that friendship(: I promise. I've dated...like...6 of my closest friends in my lifetime. And I'm still friends with all of them (aside from the one I was engaged to..that just didn't work out for a multitude of reasons). Friendship can be far stronger than anything else

message 28: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) I hate doing this
like it physically hurts
but I'm gonna have to bow out of this roleplay :/ sorry guys

message 29: by ash (last edited Dec 10, 2015 10:19AM) (new)

ash thats okay, thanks for letting us know

message 30: by Kikki (new)

Kikki (kikki-not-kiki) >~< I'm super super sorry cause like I was really excited about this group but I really have to leave >~< Sorry! I just don't have the time to keep up and since I don't have any charries made yet its the best time to figure this out and leave rather than have made collabs and charries and then realize I have to go I'm super sorry