The Challenge Factory discussion

Riveted (Iron Seas, #3)
This topic is about Riveted
2016 ♦Archives Buddy Read ♦ > Nichole, Danielle, Penni & Denise - Riveted

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Denise, Manufacturing Director (new)

Denise (destiny_chan) | 5841 comments Mod
Nichole, Danielle, Penni & Denise - Riveted

message 2: by Penni (new) - added it

Penni | 994 comments Checking in.

message 3: by Nichole (new) - added it

Nichole | 1862 comments Checking in!

message 4: by Penni (new) - added it

Penni | 994 comments Any thoughts on when you guys want to read this one? I'm pretty open.

Danielle  Gypsy Soul (afdaniellet) | 1456 comments I'm kind of crushed this month so the later part of the month like around the 15th would be better for me.

message 6: by Penni (new) - added it

Penni | 994 comments Works for me. I'll push it to the later half.

I've lots to read, but very little of it is on a particular time table so I'm pretty flexible.

message 7: by Denise, Manufacturing Director (new)

That's fine, no problem! :)

Danielle  Gypsy Soul (afdaniellet) | 1456 comments I started this book but I'm having a little trouble getting into it. I didn't have any issues with the first two books so maybe I'm just not in the right mood. Will have to try again in a day or two.

message 9: by Denise, Manufacturing Director (new)

I'll probably get started on it today, at least the first few chapters. Let's see how it goes.

Danielle  Gypsy Soul (afdaniellet) | 1456 comments OMG I hated this book. It was boring and the parts that weren't boring drove me crazy! I thought the bad guy was one dimensional and the true bad guy was the sister of the heroine.

(view spoiler)

I thought the romance was ridiculous and it was like two fumbling teens. I'm sad because I really liked the first two books but I thought this one was truly horrible!

message 11: by Penni (new) - added it

Penni | 994 comments Uh-oh. I'm running behind this month and haven't gotten to this one yet. Sorry you didn't care for it.