The Challenge Factory discussion

Midnight Alias (Killer Instincts, #2)
This topic is about Midnight Alias
2016 ♦Archives Buddy Read ♦ > Danielle & Ezi - Midnight Alias

Comments Showing 1-18 of 18 (18 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Denise, Manufacturing Director (new)

Denise (destiny_chan) | 5531 comments Mod
Danielle & Ezi - Midnight Alias

Danielle  Gypsy Soul (afdaniellet) | 1353 comments Ezi,

I borrowed this book from the library so I have until 12 December to read it. Hope somewhere in that timeline will work for you.

message 3: by PepperP0t (new)

PepperP0t I keep threatening to start this series. let me know when you're starting book 2. maybe i'll be done with book one by then

message 4: by Ezinwanyi, Factory Superintendent (new) - rated it 4 stars

Ezinwanyi Chinyere | 16210 comments Mod
I think I can start this one this week

Danielle  Gypsy Soul (afdaniellet) | 1353 comments Sounds good I'll start it towards the end of this week as well.

message 6: by Ezinwanyi, Factory Superintendent (new) - rated it 4 stars

I started this one.
I am on chapter 2, there is a trevor-Isabella sighting. YAY!

message 7: by Ezinwanyi, Factory Superintendent (new) - rated it 4 stars

I am wondering why Angelo really (view spoiler)

Danielle  Gypsy Soul (afdaniellet) | 1353 comments I'm starting it tonight. I'm glad Trevor & Isabella are in it some - loved them from the first book.

message 9: by Ezinwanyi, Factory Superintendent (new) - rated it 4 stars

Marco

Isabella is doing girl-on-girl action, eh? Anything for a job!

message 10: by Ezinwanyi, Factory Superintendent (new) - rated it 4 stars

It is cray cray that angelo gets all these Heroin girls to strip. Easy to control

Danielle  Gypsy Soul (afdaniellet) | 1353 comments I'm 50% through and will finish tonight. I can't figure out why Luke doesn't want to tell her Candy Cane is working with them.

Danielle  Gypsy Soul (afdaniellet) | 1353 comments Yes, It's crazy that he can get Heroin addicted girls to strip and more. Easy to control because they are desperate for their next fix but you would think they wouldn't be as attractive or as good at stripping.

Danielle  Gypsy Soul (afdaniellet) | 1353 comments I think Angelo didn't actually kill the guy just covered it up for her but it still put her in the position of being under his thumb.

Danielle  Gypsy Soul (afdaniellet) | 1353 comments I really want to know what the deal with "D" is!

message 15: by Ezinwanyi, Factory Superintendent (new) - rated it 4 stars

Danielle wrote: "I'm 50% through and will finish tonight. I can't figure out why Luke doesn't want to tell her Candy Cane is working with them."

He can't blow her cover. That how they ended up on this case, looking for an undercover agent who is compromised.

Candy was in place even before Luke's team was assigned. She has her own agenda.

message 16: by Ezinwanyi, Factory Superintendent (new) - rated it 4 stars

Danielle wrote: "I really want to know what the deal with "D" is!"

Derek is a jealous ass

Danielle  Gypsy Soul (afdaniellet) | 1353 comments yes he is a jealous as but he'll end up with an interesting back story. It will be hard to redeem him for s book since he's been such an ass in both books so far.

Danielle  Gypsy Soul (afdaniellet) | 1353 comments Finished, and I enjoyed it. Looking forward to the next book.