The Challenge Factory discussion

Primal Law (Alpha Pack #1)
This topic is about Primal Law
2016 ♦Archives Buddy Read ♦ > Ezi & ~Melissa~ - Primal Law

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Denise, Manufacturing Director (new)

Denise (destiny_chan) | 5899 comments Mod
Ezi & ~Melissa~ - Primal Law

~Melissa~ | 5015 comments Hey - I have this on audio. Let me know your thoughts for when you want to start.

message 3: by Ezi, Factory Superintendent (new) - rated it 3 stars

Ezi Chinny (ezinwanyi) | 16425 comments Mod
~Melissa~ wrote: "Hey - I have this on audio. Let me know your thoughts for when you want to start."

towards the end of the year.

~Melissa~ | 5015 comments Sounds good - I'll plan this for after Christmas then.

message 5: by Ezi, Factory Superintendent (new) - rated it 3 stars

I started this one on audio today

~Melissa~ | 5015 comments Hahaha - I started it this morning on my way into work :)
Didn't get far.....and don't really know the characters yet - I'll listen again on my way home

message 7: by Ezi, Factory Superintendent (new) - rated it 3 stars

~Melissa~ wrote: "Hahaha - I started it this morning on my way into work :)
Didn't get far.....and don't really know the characters yet - I'll listen again on my way home"

I have about two hours left. It isn't bad.
I like Jax but Kira is a little annoying. She appears to have empathy for those locked up, but she also views the shifts as "not human" etc.

so far it's a 3star

~Melissa~ | 5015 comments I didn't make it that far yesterday. They had just made it back to the compound and Kira met Nick the precog.....

~Melissa~ | 5015 comments I listened briefly on way into work - hubby really needs to take over driving son to wrestling practice - I can't listen with son in car, lol

Kira got lost on way to breakfast and has just seen ?feral? wolf behind glass.....

message 10: by Ezi, Factory Superintendent (new) - rated it 3 stars

yea. Kira was part bad ass, part emotional love everyone type of heroine

~Melissa~ | 5015 comments I finished it ....IDK - didn't like it as much as I thought I would- I think it might have been the narrator since this is the type of book I usually enjoy. Plus, everything sort of seemed to be 'told' instead of 'show' if that makes sense. I liked the side characters better than the main characters lol. If I can get book 2 free or cheap I'll continue but I won't get it on audio. I gave it 3 ♥

message 12: by Ezi, Factory Superintendent (new) - rated it 3 stars

~Melissa~ wrote: "I finished it ....IDK - didn't like it as much as I thought I would- I think it might have been the narrator since this is the type of book I usually enjoy. Plus, everything sort of seemed to be 't..."

It wasn't engaging

~Melissa~ | 5015 comments Yup ...bummer