Tea and Tales with Cate and Allison discussion

New here? Welcome! > Instagram Handles

Comments Showing 1-50 of 70 (70 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Allie (new)

Allie  | 131 comments Mod
Hey everyone! Some people have expressed interest in sharing Instagram handles so that we can follow each other on IG. If you'd like to share your handle and make new friends on Instagram, please post here!

I'm @bookloversnest, and I post about the books we read and discuss as a group on Instagram pretty regularly. I hope you'll stop by and say hello! :)

message 2: by Sophie (new)

Sophie Mangano | 1 comments I like this thread idea! I'm @thatbookwyrmlife, and I post about the books I'm reading/want to read and my cat.

message 3: by Caitlin (new)

Caitlin Hi everyone! My names Caitlin and my Instagram is cwinks90. I post a mix of books I'm reading and other things such as friends/family and my dog Bennett!!

message 4: by Phoebe (new)

Phoebe Andamo (phoibee) | 5 comments My Instagram is @phoebeandamo . I post books, arts, and foods. :D

message 5: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (spyrodoodle) Hi :) mine is @spyroandbooks most of my posts are of my dog, Spyro, and also books, hence the name!

message 6: by Chloe (new)

Chloe Jones (chloexomoore) | 1 comments Hi guys. Mine is chloexomoore, I post books, films and occasional poems

message 7: by Angela (new)

Angela Hello! I am lovegreendog on Instagram and I post current reads, and slices of life here in Maine.

message 8: by Angela (new)

Angela Hello! I am lovegreendog on Instagram and I post current reads, and slices of life here in Maine.

message 9: by Dory (new)

Dory (fishthatreads) | 24 comments Mine is @FishThatReads and ill follow back if you say you're from this group.

message 10: by Pages & Cup (new)

Pages & Cup | 41 comments I'm "Minerva Grace" @pagesandcup. I might reveal my real name one day.

message 11: by Allie (new)

Allie  | 131 comments Mod
Hi Corine! I just got my first Fitbit, a flex! Any tips for a newbie?

message 12: by Corine (last edited Nov 30, 2015 03:27PM) (new)

Corine bookloversnest wrote: "Hi Corine! I just got my first Fitbit, a flex! Any tips for a newbie?"

So great! It's going to be addictive! The best thing are the challenges. The app is so user friendly. I've made a ton of friends in the community area on their website. Have a spare charger around. Charging is one of the toughest things. I charge it when I shower because you're not suppose to put it in water anyway. It links to ton of websites too! Map my run, my fitness pal! It's definitely kept me moving. Hope you love it.

message 13: by Catie (new)

Catie (catiebutler) | 225 comments Mod
I just wanted to say hello and give a warm welcome to all our new members and a big thank you to everyone who has commented and participated recently!! I have loved getting to know everyone in our little book group. Like Allison mentioned we both do a lot of back and forth on Instagram so I'd love for you to stop by and say hello! My account is @catebutler. I am obsessed with collecting beautiful books for my personal library which hopefully will one day rival the library in Beauty and the Beast. ;-) I also love interior decorating, traveling and baking/cooking.

message 14: by Casey (new)

Casey | 24 comments Hi everyone, I'm Casey and my IG is @spacecase20
I post pictures of books, my cat, scenery, and other randomness :)

message 15: by Yesuri (new)

Yesuri | 3 comments Hi I'm @yesuripino in instagram. I post about my book collection, beach, nature and places on Panama.

message 16: by AshleyTheBookNut (new)

AshleyTheBookNut | 2 comments Hi. My Bookstagram is @iamabooknut I post all things book related and The Song of Ice and Fire. I already follow Cate and Allison I love both of their feeds.

message 17: by Kaylee (new)

Kaylee (mandy2912) | 2 comments Hi!!! My Instagram is @all.knight.reads and I love posting books and cats!!! Check out my feed give me some likes and if you really like it give me a follow!!!! If you follow me I'll share some love back!!

message 18: by Kaylee (new)

Kaylee (mandy2912) | 2 comments I already follow @bookloversnest on Instagram :)

freckledbibliophile Hi, I'm Freckledbibliophile on Instagram. It's my personal journal of my books and bookish habits.

freckledbibliophile Hi, I'm Freckledbibliophile on Instagram. It's my personal journal of my books and bookish habits.

message 21: by Grace (new)

Grace | 5 comments My Instagram is @grace.fit and I mostly post all things fitness BUT books do make an appearance :). Note to self: Add more bookish content to Instagram as it's a huge part of my life!

freckledbibliophile Grace, I could benefit from looking at your page. I'm trying to get back in shape...More active. Too, it makes the bookstagram community a bit more fun when you espy others hobbies and interest.

Lara (writinglaraferrari) Ferrari | 1 comments Hi! I'm Lara (@writinglaraferrari) and I post a mixture of pictures on reading and writing!

message 24: by Nivedita (new)

Nivedita (nivcholayil) | 2 comments Hi my Instagram is @nivthebooklovingnerd.
my original account @thebooklovingnerd got deleted a few weeks ago, so I'm slowly building up my account.

freckledbibliophile Hello, Laura and Nivedita. I'm Janay (IG: Freckledbibliophile). I hope to share and discuss wonderful books and bookish things with you all.

message 26: by Grace (new)

Grace | 5 comments Jalawa wrote: "Grace, I could benefit from looking at your page. I'm trying to get back in shape...More active. Too, it makes the bookstagram community a bit more fun when you espy others hobbies and interest."

I am always open to sharing tips and tricks!

message 27: by Kristen (new)

Kristen (wwwgoodreadscomkd_reads) | 1 comments Hi all! My name is Kristen and my ig is @kd_quilts I post books I've read, quilting and knitting projects and other random life things. (Although I have been thinking about separating my account into artsy stuff and book stuff, I just haven't taken that jump yet!)
This is my first month joining in on this little book club and I'm super excited. There's not a good book club around me, plus busy schedules make it difficult. So I'm happy to have found this group to chat books with!

message 28: by Alissa (new)

Alissa (anovelowl) | 9 comments Hi! I'm Alissa @anovelowl on Instagram! I post photos of books, mostly the themed ones from the monthly photo challenges. I find it super fun and it definitely keeps me on my toes and sparks creativity! I'm a photo newbie save for the selfies and candid phone shots I used to post. It's been fun learning how to not produce just horrendous photos! Lord willing I'll get better as time goes by!

I think I follow quite a few of you already! And I'll be sure to head over there now to catch up on some other great accounts!

message 29: by Alissa (new)

Alissa (anovelowl) | 9 comments bookloversnest wrote: "Hi Corine! I just got my first Fitbit, a flex! Any tips for a newbie?"

Yay fitness!! I lost mine when we moved a couple months ago and just recovered it in a box around Thanksgiving!! Now if I could just find that charger.... :/ haha

message 30: by Alissa (new)

Alissa (anovelowl) | 9 comments Hannah wrote: "Hi :) mine is @spyroandbooks most of my posts are of my dog, Spyro, and also books, hence the name!"

Gahhhh Spyro is so cute!!

message 31: by Alissa (new)

Alissa (anovelowl) | 9 comments Nivedita wrote: "Hi my Instagram is @nivthebooklovingnerd.
my original account @thebooklovingnerd got deleted a few weeks ago, so I'm slowly building up my account."

I heard about that! What a bummer. Hopefully the new account is going well! I was already following you!

message 32: by Alissa (new)

Alissa (anovelowl) | 9 comments Kristen wrote: "Hi all! My name is Kristen and my ig is @kd_quilts I post books I've read, quilting and knitting projects and other random life things. (Although I have been thinking about separating my account in..."

It's my first month too! (Hiiii!) There aren't any book clubs near me either so I'm excited that these things happen online now!!

freckledbibliophile Hi, Alissa! I'm Janay. It's nice for you to join the group. Books, discussions and great people...Priceless!

My IG account is: Freckledbibliophile. I hope we can have an interchange of book recommendations.

message 34: by Jill (new)

Jill (jillglove) My Instagram handle is 87lovej

message 35: by Simi (new)

Simi | 2 comments @simimerchant

message 36: by Aimee (new)

Aimee (aimeeelizabethcharlotte) | 8 comments Hi everyone!

My Instagram handle is @aimeeelizabethcharlotte and I post about books, baking and life moments X

message 37: by Holly (new)

Holly (hollls) | 6 comments Hey! I'm @hollyknitlightly and my photos are usually of tea, knitting/crochet & whatever I'm reading!

message 38: by Cathy (new)

Cathy I'm @_muck_ and post almost entirely pictures of my long-haired miniature dachshund, Spenser. (yes named after the detective in Robert B Parker's books.)

message 39: by Bekah (new)

Bekah (bezzabee) | 3 comments I'm @daxafina

My instagram is probably 80% books, and the rest is nature and food and my cat, Merlin. My account isn't fancy, no set theme or aesthetic, I just share what I am reading, books I have bought, etc.

message 40: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer (jennblogsbooks) | 1 comments Hi all!

I'm @jennegan26 on Instagram. I post mostly book pics :)

message 41: by tamara22__ (new)

tamara22__ My Instagram is tamara22__ i post Books, Food, Livestyle,...

message 42: by Lisa (new)

Lisa Brocklebank | 57 comments Hello all! I just joined the bookstagram community! I have met a handful of incredible people and I'm looking forward to meeting more. @the.snow.child

message 43: by Amanda (new)

Amanda | 5 comments Hi all! I just joined the group last month and would love to get know you better on Instagram @whimsy_reader. My account is definitely bookish but also has little aspects of my life mixed in as well. I will for sure be looking you up there! Happy reading!

freckledbibliophile Hi, Amanda! I'm Janay. Nice to meet you.

IG: freckledbibliophile

message 45: by Catie (new)

Catie (catiebutler) | 225 comments Mod
I want to welcome all the new members who have recently joined our book club! I'm so excited to see how many of you have joined through IG. Welcome, welcome! I can't wait to discuss my love of all things related to books and reading.

I hope each of you are enjoying our books chosen for January. I recently read 1984 and was so impressed with the writing style and story. And I've been looking forward to reading Hannah's book, WINTER GARDEN since it was released.

Happy reading! Xx

message 46: by Beth (new)

Beth Bonini | 4 comments I'm beth.bonini and I just joined Instagram a few weeks ago. My account has quickly gone bookish.

message 47: by tamara22__ (new)

tamara22__ Hi I am Tamara and I post about Book and Lifestyle... My Account Tamara22__

message 48: by booksbythecup (new)

booksbythecup | 2 comments Hi, I am still new to the IG bookstagram community my handle is @r3ad3rsan0nym0us

I like to post about books and books and books. :-)

message 49: by Cait ♡ (new)

Cait ♡ (mintedbooks) My name is Cait! I think after reading and movies, photography is my next favourite thing! My IG is MintedLife11 - https://www.instagram.com/mintedlife11/

message 50: by Juliane (new)

Juliane | 1 comments Hi my name is Juliane and my IG is juelie22. I'm from Potsdam (germany) and love to read. On my IG I post about everything that moves me (books, coffee, friends, my city)

« previous 1