2-3-4 Challenge discussion

Archives - Monthly Reading Plans > § Crystal's Reading Plan - December 2015

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by ❆ Crystal ❆ (last edited Nov 29, 2015 10:57AM) (new)

❆ Crystal ❆ (crystal_wright)       

The books are piling up and I can't read fast enough.

❆ Crystal ❆ (crystal_wright) I don't have a plan... Holidays are hit and miss as to having time to read.

My goal will be to read 12 books that belong in series, but I can't list what they are. I didn't meet my goals last month and my books are a mess from what I have borrowed from the library. So, I'll just say 12 books and list them as I read them.

message 3: by Jonetta (new)

Jonetta (ejaygirl) | 10493 comments Mod
Whatever works for you!

❆ Crystal ❆ (crystal_wright) Jonetta wrote: "Whatever works for you!"

:-)

message 5: by ❆ Crystal ❆ (last edited Apr 25, 2016 03:07PM) (new)

❆ Crystal ❆ (crystal_wright) ▄▄▄▄▄ Completed 16/12 ▄▄▄▄▄

» Hade's Hangmen
Souls Unfractured * 12/1 ~ 1 star (not continuing series)

» Outlander
Drums of Autumn * 12/4 ~ 5 stars story ♫ 5 stars narration

» Angels & Outlaws
From Wine to Water * 12/6 ~ 3 stars
Walkin' On Clouds * 12/8 ~ 2 stars
A Trick of Light * 128/10 ~ 2.5 stars

» Mistborn
The Final Empire * 12/10/15 ~ 4 stars story ♫ 3 stars narration

» Harry Potter
Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone * 12/13 ~ 5 magical stars for the story ♫ 5 enchanting stars for the narration.
Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets * 12/15 ~ 5 stars story ♫ 5 stars narration
Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban * 12/18 ~ 5 stars story ♫ 5 stars narration
Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire * 12/23/15 ~ 5 stars story ♫ 5 stars narration

The Cinder Spires
The Aeronaut's Windlass

Game Maker
The Professional

In Death
Judgment in Death * 12/31/15 ~ 5 stars
Betrayal in Death Currently Reading
Interlude in Death

» Survivors' Club
Only a Kiss * 12/17 ~ 5 stars

» Jane Yellowrock
Death's Rival * 12/28 ~ 3 stars story ♫ 4 stars narration
Blood Trade * 12/31 ~ 4 stars story ♫ 5 stars narration

Law of Moses
The Song of David

Hudson Valley
Nuts

Carter Blake
The Samaritan

Rogue Hearts
The Stranger She Married

» Will Robie
The Guilty * 12/28 ~ 2 stars

Highland Guard
The Striker ~ on hold

» Reapers MC
Reaper's Fall * 12/23 ~ 3.5 stars

≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈
Souls Unfractured (Hades Hangmen, #3) by Tillie Cole Drums of Autumn (Outlander, #4) by Diana Gabaldon From Wine to Water (Angels & Outlaws, #1) by Carolyn Brown Walkin' on Clouds (Angels & Outlaws, #2) by Carolyn Brown A Trick of the Light (Angels & Outlaws, #3) by Carolyn Brown Mistborn The Final Empire (Mistborn, #1) by Brandon Sanderson Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone (Harry Potter, # 1) by J.K. Rowling Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (Harry Potter, #2) by J.K. Rowling
Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (Harry Potter, #3) by J.K. Rowling Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (Harry Potter, #4) by J.K. Rowling The Aeronaut's Windlass (The Cinder Spires, #1) by Jim Butcher The Professional (The Game Maker, #1) by Kresley Cole Judgment in Death (In Death, #11) by J.D. Robb Betrayal in Death (In Death, #12) by J.D. Robb Interlude in Death (In Death, #12.5) by J.D. Robb Only a Kiss (The Survivors' Club, #6) by Mary Balogh
Death's Rival (Jane Yellowrock, #5) by Faith Hunter Blood Trade (Jane Yellowrock, #6) by Faith Hunter The Song of David (The Law of Moses, #2) by Amy Harmon Nuts (Hudson Valley, #1) by Alice Clayton The Samaritan (Carter Blake, #2) by Mason Cross The Stranger She Married (Rogue Hearts, #1) by Donna Hatch The Guilty (Will Robie, #4) by David Baldacci The Striker (Highland Guard, #10) by Monica McCarty Reaper's Fall (Reapers MC, #5) by Joanna Wylde

Kris - My Novelesque Life (mynovelesquelife) | 2440 comments Sounds good :)