ACIM: Listen, Learn and Act discussion

Judgement and the Authority Problem

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Julie, Co Moderator (new)

Julie | 29 comments Mod
I'm currently reading this in Chapter three and am having difficulty putting it together. I've read it three times and it leaves me confused. Has anyone read it who may be able to help me see it more clearly?

message 2: by Ramon, Co Moderator (new)

Ramon | 55 comments Mod
Julie wrote: "I'm currently reading this in Chapter three and am having difficulty putting it together. I've read it three times and it leaves me confused. Has anyone read it who may be able to help me see it mo..."

Hello Julie - I have put several videos related to your topic in our video library. I haven't viewed them yet, but feel free to view them to see if any can shed some light on the topic. In the mean time I will read that section myself and once I have sufficient information, I will add my view to this topic.

message 3: by Julie, Co Moderator (new)

Julie | 29 comments Mod
I did go through the video list, but none of the titles indicated to me which videos would be the right ones to watch. Do you happen to know the names of any of them?

Thank you.

message 4: by Ramon, Co Moderator (last edited Nov 29, 2015 02:08PM) (new)

Ramon | 55 comments Mod
Julie wrote: "I did go through the video list, but none of the titles indicated to me which videos would be the right ones to watch. Do you happen to know the names of any of them?

Thank you."

Start with - A Course in What?! - 042: A Course in Miracles - Ch. 3: VI. Judgment & the Authority Problem (P. 1)

Then there is:

A Course in What?! - 043: A Course in Miracles - Ch. 3: VI. Judgment & the Authority Problem (P. 2)

A Course in What?! - 044: A Course in Miracles - Ch. 3: VI. Judgment & the Authority Problem (P. 3)

A Course in What?! - 045: A Course in Miracles - Ch. 3: VI. Judgment & the Authority Problem (P. 4)

I downloaded them about an hour or so ago.

They are pretty good. I'm on my third one.

message 5: by Julie, Co Moderator (new)

Julie | 29 comments Mod
Thank you. I'll watch them tonight.

message 6: by Julie, Co Moderator (new)

Julie | 29 comments Mod
I just watched the first of the four videos you recommended above. How helpful! To have the text broken down and explained line by line is an excellent way to reach a deeper understanding. I'm moving on to the other videos now.