Young Adult Contemporary Romance discussion

The Anatomical Shape of a Heart
This topic is about The Anatomical Shape of a Heart
❤ WEEKLY READS 2015 > #48 The Anatomical Shape of a Heart by Jenn Bennett

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Chris (new) - added it

Chris | 7142 comments Mod
This thread is to discuss The Anatomical Shape of a Heart.

Grace (sillymssunshine) | 333 comments Anyone reading this?

message 3: by Emily (new)

Emily | 417 comments I have it from my library, but have a couple others to finish first.

message 4: by Chris (new) - added it

I really want to read this one and I still haven't finished last weeks Weekly Read, because I'm going crazy trying to finish my year long challenges!! Oh the stress of reading...hahahaha

message 5: by Emily (new)

Emily | 417 comments Chris wrote: "I really want to read this one and I still haven't finished last weeks Weekly Read, because I'm going crazy trying to finish my year long challenges!! Oh the stress of reading...hahahaha"

I just started last week's read yesterday.

Grace (sillymssunshine) | 333 comments I'm desperately trying to finish this tonight because, like Cinderella's transformation, it'll disappear from my overdrive bookshelf at midnight!

Finished Chapter 13 (view spoiler)

message 7: by Chris (new) - added it

Grace wrote: "I'm desperately trying to finish this tonight because, like Cinderella's transformation, it'll disappear from my overdrive bookshelf at midnight!

Finished Chapter 13 [spoilers removed]"

Did you get it done???

Grace (sillymssunshine) | 333 comments Yes! I was fiendishly flipping the pages last night and got it done! Haha. Thanks for asking. It was a nice story. (Review on my page later.)

Nicole Hoefs | 78 comments I read the eARC awhile back and it's SOOOOOOOOOO good! I made sure I bought a copy right away after I finished it. I'll definitely be rereading it!