Avengers {A New Generation} An Advanced Roleplay discussion

Requests > Request a Collaboration

Comments Showing 1-50 of 164 (164 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

Denver -writes poems drinks wine- | 495 comments Mod
You want a collab? Request here

message 2: by Denver -writes poems drinks wine-, Alley Cat (last edited Mar 23, 2016 03:59PM) (new)

My lil brainstorms:

(view spoiler)

message 3: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 75 comments Mod
Emma, what'd you wanna do with Natasha and her love interest? I'm thinking of using Nicolas Simoes

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm looking for a female for Loki.

DemiDragon ~ [semi hiatus] ~ I still dream in indigo when you're around Wait, like a love interest?
If so, I'll claim it! xD

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Yes!

message 7: by Emma (new)

Emma | 75 comments sucre'd fiend wrote: "Emma, what'd you wanna do with Natasha and her love interest? I'm thinking of using Nicolas Simoes"

I hadn't put too much thought into it yet, and I'm 100% good with that face claim. Did you have any ideas? (since you claimed a love interest and all)

message 8: by sucre'd fiend (new)

Welp, I'm not sure if I wanted to make him another agent, or one of the non-Avenger superheros that tend to be running around.

Do you want them to be married or dating yet?

message 9: by Emma (new)

Emma | 75 comments That depends on whether or not you want them to have kids.
like canonically Natasha's infertile but we could change that or have them adopt. But I feel like that would only happen if they were married.

DemiDragon ~ [semi hiatus] ~ I still dream in indigo when you're around @Shine Yay!! I have a few ideas but I'm in class now. Do you have any ideas? Either post here or you can pm me if you want, I have a feeling this thread is gonna get pretty busy~

message 11: by sucre'd fiend (new)

Emma [hiatus until around the 30th] wrote: "That depends on whether or not you want them to have kids.
like canonically Natasha's infertile but we could change that or have them adopt. But I feel like that would only happen if they were marr..."

Let's stay with the canon and have them adopt? Or they could have done that like, baby mama thingy.

message 12: by Emma (new)

Emma | 75 comments sucre'd fiend wrote: "Emma [hiatus until around the 30th] wrote: "That depends on whether or not you want them to have kids.
like canonically Natasha's infertile but we could change that or have them adopt. But I feel l..."

alright I'm down for that (either one) :)
Did you have a preference for whether they were married or dating (or for how long?)

message 13: by sucre'd fiend (new)

They could have done both. Adopted first, and maybe the baby mama thing ( I should really look up what that's called )
Married works for me~

message 14: by Emma (new)

Emma | 75 comments alright, married, for how long?
and I think it's like a surrogate mother or something? idk

message 15: by sucre'd fiend (new)

A surrogate mother would be one that takes care of the child after it's born, I think.

Maybe like between ten-fifteen years?
And they could have adopted kid(s) around the age of eight or nine.

message 16: by Emma (new)

Emma | 75 comments hmm maybe somewhere in between? Like married for 12 years?
Or if we do fifteen they might have known each other before the battle of new york and then after the alien invasion decided that they could have both died, so why not just tie the knot?

message 17: by sucre'd fiend (last edited Nov 30, 2015 12:44PM) (new)

That works for me~
the knowing each other beforehand

message 18: by Emma (new)

Emma | 75 comments alrighty :)
and then how they met could depend on whether he was an agent or not
so that's kinda up to you

(it is a surrogate mother btw:) She carries your baby to full term, whether pregnant beforehand or having the fertilized egg placed inside her etc, and then the couple gets the baby after)

Anyone with Barton babies, wanna chat with @Jess and I so we can figure out the family dynamic?

message 21: by Emma (new)

Emma | 75 comments Denver, we both have Stark kids right? Wanna talk about that?

Yes please!! I was thinking of having mine be 16, if that's cool with you? :) Takes after her dad mostly probs?

message 23: by Emma (new)

Emma | 75 comments I was thinking my girl would take after her dad too (and be maybe 17/18) they could be super close and like, build things together

so two little daddy's girls! Perfect! haha. I'm using Sarah Hyland for the FC, thinking very Geek Charming and early Modern Family style. Do we want the sisters to be close or competitive??

message 25: by Emma (new)

Emma | 75 comments hmmm maybe for the most part they've been close but also have a little bit of a rivalry going around grades/accomplishments, etc?
I'm not sure who to use for a fc I was thinking Barbara Palvin at first but she doesn't really resemble Sarah Hyland at all so if you have suggestions I will take them.

Hmmm let me look into it. But, she could also resemble her mother as well! Give me a second and I'll dig deep

Maybe a young Mila Kunis? lol

Ok this is what I found

-Mila Kunis
-Odeya Rush
-Vanessa Hudgens
-Marion Cottilard
-Lucy Hale
-Jenna Louise Coleman

message 29: by Emma (new)

Emma | 75 comments I found mila kunis, odeya rush, and lucy hale
do you have a preference between those three?

I'm totally cool with any of them(: Whatever preference you have is fine by me

message 31: by Emma (new)

Emma | 75 comments I caaaant chooooseeee

Hmmm well I've never seen Odeya used so that could be interesting..but I also like Mila a lot too....oh gosh idk >.<

message 33: by Emma (new)

Emma | 75 comments hmm it could be fun to use Odeya bc she's actually 18, so she's the right age, and I don't have to try and dig up gifs from years ago so I might go with her then?

Sounds good!!(:

message 35: by Emma (new)

Emma | 75 comments :)

message 36: by sucre'd fiend (new)

Denver |You'll Find Me In the Clouds|ฯ wrote: "(it is a surrogate mother btw:) She carries your baby to full term, whether pregnant beforehand or having the fertilized egg placed inside her etc, and then the couple gets the baby after)"

Bless you

message 37: by sucre'd fiend (new)

Emma [hiatus until around the 30th] wrote: "alrighty :)
and then how they met could depend on whether he was an agent or not
so that's kinda up to you"

Okay, so I'm prolly gonna make him an agent

Emma [hiatus until around the 30th] wrote: ":)"

ok awesome!! Is there anything else you want to figure out?? :)

message 39: by sucre'd fiend (new)

Oh, Denver, for your Sarah Hyland fc, I could make a friend or love interest? Or even a rival?

sucre'd fiend wrote: "Oh, Denver, for your Sarah Hyland fc, I could make a friend or love interest? Or even a rival?"

totally!!(: What were you thinking??

message 41: by Emma (new)

Emma | 75 comments @ sea, Coolio, do you want Nat to have ever trained him or anything?

And @ Denver Id love to sort out specifics but I'm on my phone and I hate the app so I won't be very useful at the moment haha

Emma [hiatus until around the 30th] wrote: "@ sea, Coolio, do you want Nat to have ever trained him or anything?

And @ Denver Id love to sort out specifics but I'm on my phone and I hate the app so I won't be very useful at the moment haha"

Alright we can sort it out later then(:

message 43: by Emma (new)

Emma | 75 comments Awesome

message 44: by sucre'd fiend (new)

denver ; so, I've decided on using my Ashley Smith fc as Thor's daughter, and she was gonna be like super smart, left home to find more knowledge when she was like 11 or 12. I can see her either getting along really well with Sarah or not at all.

emma ; maybe not trained with him, but on a mission together? Like she may have been supervising him?

message 45: by GatbsyLover20 (new)

GatbsyLover20 (dclover) Does anyone wanna create a younger sister for my ice powered avenger? his FC is Sam Clafin and I would prefer if she had water powers

message 46: by Emma (new)

Emma | 75 comments sea: that works for me :) and I guess things developed from there then?

sucre'd fiend wrote: "denver ; so, I've decided on using my Ashley Smith fc as Thor's daughter, and she was gonna be like super smart, left home to find more knowledge when she was like 11 or 12. I can see her either ge..."

Ooh awesome. What were you thinking for her, personality wise?

message 49: by Emma (new)

Emma | 75 comments Denver, I'm down to talk more details for our siblings now :)

Ok awesome!! What all would you like to discuss?

« previous 1 3 4