2-3-4 Challenge discussion

Archives - Monthly Reading Plans > Melissa's Reading Plan - December 2015

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Melissa (last edited Dec 23, 2015 06:13AM) (new)

Melissa (melissasd) | 1269 comments Lover Enshrined by J.R. Ward (BDB #6)
Judgement in Death by J.D. Robb (In Death #11)
Indelible by Karin Slaughter (Grant County #4)
Library of Souls by Random Riggs (Miss Peregrine's #3)
Visions of Heat by Nalini Singh (Psy-Changelings #2)
Legend by Marie Lu (Legend #1)
Wicked Charms by Janet Evanovich (Lizzy and Diesel #3)
The Glass Castle by Jeannette Walls

Lover Enshrined (Black Dagger Brotherhood #6) by J.R. Ward Judgment in Death (In Death, #11) by J.D. Robb Indelible (Grant County, #4) by Karin Slaughter Library of Souls (Miss Peregrine's Peculiar Children, #3) by Ransom Riggs Visions of Heat (Psy-Changeling #2) by Nalini Singh Legend (Legend, #1) by Marie Lu Wicked Charms (Lizzy & Diesel, #3) by Janet Evanovich The Glass Castle by Jeannette Walls

message 2: by Jonetta (new)

Jonetta (ejaygirl) | 10429 comments Mod
Loving your list!

message 3: by Melissa (new)

Melissa (melissasd) | 1269 comments It's kind of a repeat from previous months, Jonetta. I'm going to try not to add any books to it so that I can actually get to these this time. We'll see how it goes.

message 4: by Melissa (new)

Melissa (melissasd) | 1269 comments Four days into the month and I have already added another book to by monthly plan - Wicked Charms by Janet Evanovich. It should be a quick read though. Most of her books are.

message 5: by Melissa (new)

Melissa (melissasd) | 1269 comments I have added another to the list: The Glass Castle by Jeannette Walls. I have added it for a December challenge in one of my other groups.

message 6: by Melissa (new)

Melissa (melissasd) | 1269 comments I finished reading Legend by Marie Lu, 4 ★. A must read for anyone for enjoyed The Hunger Games and/or Divergent.

I am now reading Wicked Charms by Janet Evanovich. Her books are always so funny and very quick to read.

message 7: by Melissa (new)

Melissa (melissasd) | 1269 comments I finished reading Wicked Charms by Janet Evanovich, 4 ★.

My plan is to finish the other 2 books I'm currently reading before the end of the year before I start any new ones.

message 8: by Melissa (new)

Melissa (melissasd) | 1269 comments I finished reading Library of Souls by Ransom Riggs, 4 ★.

I'm hoping to finished Indelible over the weekend.