One x One discussion

1 x 1 > BambixTinkerbell

Comments Showing 1-50 of 99 (99 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Pride 'Homo' (new)

Pride 'Homo' | 685 comments Sorry it took so long. Can you post the plot.

ᏖᎥᏁᏦᏋᏒ ᏰᏋᏝᏝ | 957 comments sure thing (: ))

Okay so here's the thing, everyone thinks they know how the story of little Red Riding hood goes, but there were some mistakes about what was actually going on. First- the wolf wasn't actually stalking red, nor was he trying to eat her no more than a boyfriend would his girlfriend... Well encase they were dating. Second- the huntsman isn't who he says he is and he has alternative reasons for wanting the wolf dead and protecting/ saving red is not one of them

message 3: by Pride 'Homo' (new)

Pride 'Homo' | 685 comments Thanks XD. So did you want to be Red or wolf?.. ND did you want make characters or just jump in?

ᏖᎥᏁᏦᏋᏒ ᏰᏋᏝᏝ | 957 comments I'll be red if you don't mind :) and i think we should do a simple name age appearance type thing.

message 5: by Pride 'Homo' (new)

Pride 'Homo' | 685 comments I have no problem with that. ND thats fine. Last question, the wolf. Do you want him to have to have a human form or just to be a wolf.

ᏖᎥᏁᏦᏋᏒ ᏰᏋᏝᏝ | 957 comments Have a human form, and sorry about he absence I never got the notification :S

message 7: by Pride 'Homo' (new)

Pride 'Homo' | 685 comments its fine.

Name: Ivan Jackson
Human Appearance:

Wolf Appearance:

ᏖᎥᏁᏦᏋᏒ ᏰᏋᏝᏝ | 957 comments Name: Mallory Red
Appearance:

message 9: by Pride 'Homo' (new)

Pride 'Homo' | 685 comments Oh. Kool. So do you mind starting us off?

ᏖᎥᏁᏦᏋᏒ ᏰᏋᏝᏝ | 957 comments ((I think we should start before the two of them get together))

Mallory walked through the woods, taking the usually boring stroll through the woods. Everyone knew about the so called big bad wolf, but honestly she thought the whole calling him awful and scary and the rest of that nonsense was just plane ridiculous! As far as any of them there wasn't even a wolf out there!

message 11: by Pride 'Homo' (new)

Pride 'Homo' | 685 comments Ivan was walking through the shadow of the woods, his heavy paws made prints on the ground, he was about to hunt but soon a sweet scent caught his attention. He looked where the smell was coming from, he had smell the scent many times before. He sight of the girl in the red hood full his mind, he sighed as he walked away from his meal of the day and started walking to where the path was. He saw the girl that he had saw many times before. She was really the only person that came through the woods, others were scared to. He formed back to his human self and watched her for a couple of minutes.

ᏖᎥᏁᏦᏋᏒ ᏰᏋᏝᏝ | 957 comments Red walked without really thinking about it until she heard something. A loud popping sound a small distance away. She assumed it was nothing and walked on, but when she heard another sound closer to her she turned. She saw soemthing and called out "who's there?" She took a step towards the shadow, she had a kind and stupid heart. She trusted too much without really considering any of the back lashes. "I have food, if you are hungry... Plenty to share." She said motioning to her basket. "Please, just step out of the shadows.." She said reaching into her basket and pulling out a loaf of sweet bread for the person to see.

message 13: by Pride 'Homo' (new)

Pride 'Homo' | 685 comments He didn't noticed that he had made so much nice until, she looked where he was standing and started speaking. Her voice was sweet and soft like a bird, he hadn't heard anyone speak so calm and softly for a while. He looked down at the loaf of bread, was hungry as he thought about it. He stepped out of the shadow of the woods and onto the path. The sun skinned on his light skin and his hair was touching his shoulder. He waited until he stood was a few steps away from her. "Thank you." he said his voice slightly deep.

ᏖᎥᏁᏦᏋᏒ ᏰᏋᏝᏝ | 957 comments A smile lifted rats cheeks as she looked and saw the person start to come out of the shadow. She watched as the sun danced off his skin, and long hair. "You're not like anyone I've seen in the village before. What's your name? Mines Mallory Red." She said with a smile as she looked over the rugged man. "You must be very hungry, the only village around here is mine. That means you must have traveled a long-distance." He said holding the bread out to him, her bright blue eyes seeming to move around like a current in a river all of their own. "Please take all that you need. I can always have my grandmother make more for myself and family." she said handing him the load of bread.

message 15: by Pride 'Homo' (new)

Pride 'Homo' | 685 comments Ivan slightly smirked at her words before he spoke. "Ivan." he said he looked down at the loaf of bread and softly nodded. He took of it before his glance went back to her eyes. They remember him of the the sky, found him staring out her. He cleared his throat and added. "This bread would do just fine. Thank you again Ms. Red." he took a small brow and started making his way back into the woods.

ᏖᎥᏁᏦᏋᏒ ᏰᏋᏝᏝ | 957 comments "Wait!" She said as he turned to leave "Sir ivan! Wait you haven't given me more than just your name! you must be very hungry and very tired and torturously lonely and we could sit down have a talk!" She said trying to stop him. She sighed crossing her arms adding "plus it's tremendously rude to just take food and then leave." She said with a sigh.

message 17: by Pride 'Homo' (new)

Pride 'Homo' | 685 comments Ivan stopped only a few steps away from the woods., when he heard her call his name. He looked back at her and listened to her, he thought for a moment before sighing and nodding. "I am sorry, i didn't mean to be rude Ms." he said, he looked back at the woods and then back at the young girl. "Wait here i'll be back." he added as he handed her the loaf of bread back and headed into picked he woods. He didn't to far in when he saw a large log, he picked up one side of it and rugged it to the path where Red was.

ᏖᎥᏁᏦᏋᏒ ᏰᏋᏝᏝ | 957 comments She was very confused as he handed her the bread then walked into the woods thinking she had offended him, she sighed. But soon he was back and dragging a log. She smiled knowing that this meant that he would sit down and have a talk with her! She thanked him for bringing the log over and after he say down and she handed him the bread she sat beside him "so, tell me about yourself Ivan!" Red said happily excited to learn about him.

message 19: by Pride 'Homo' (new)

Pride 'Homo' | 685 comments Ivan nodded as she thanked him. He took the loaf bread and watched as she sat down beside him. He softly sighed as he heard her question. "Actually my story is pretty boring. I would much either hear about you." he said as glanced over at her with a smile smirk hoping it would take her attention off him. He didn't want to scare her off by telling her about himself. He took a bit of the loaf of bread it was sweet and fresh, he hadn't had fresh bread since he left the village. The taste of it made his mouth water for more. He took another bit and looked over at Red with an raised eyebrow waiting for to began to tell him about her life.

ᏖᎥᏁᏦᏋᏒ ᏰᏋᏝᏝ | 957 comments "Okay, but then i really do want to hear about you." She said giving him a smile. "I love in the village down the path from here about 4 leagues, and I'm about to turn 18. Which sucks, because soon I'll have to be placed in a job, and marry someone. I don't want to do that, id rather explore, help people, like you. Be there for others, and never feel as though I'm being tied down. But worst of all I don't get a say in any of this! I don't have a choice in how I get to live my life and I hate it!" She said with a sigh watching him eat the bread and listen to her talk. "Ya know, you're the first person who's wanted to listen to me..." She said with a sigh then perked right back up saying "alright your turn!"

message 21: by Pride 'Homo' (new)

Pride 'Homo' | 685 comments Ivan listened to every word with care. Once she was done, he finally nodded. "Well i like listening." he said but he soon sighed once she turned the convection back to him. He shook his head before he spoke. "Trust me when i say this you dont want to know about me." he said as looked down at the last bit of loaf bread, he throw it into his mouth once he swallowed it. He sighed and looked back over at Red. He was about to say something but he stopped once he heard someone coming from a small distance. He looked in the direction that the person would be coming from and slightly frown. He stood up and glanced down at Red. "It was nice to meet you but i think i should go." he said as took a small bow like before. He walked to the woods not give her anytime to stop him.

ᏖᎥᏁᏦᏋᏒ ᏰᏋᏝᏝ | 957 comments She listened to him and said "that's not true! I do want to know about you.." She told him seriously and as she was waiting for him to finally start talking and just as he was about to speak she heard the sound as well. She watched how he reacted and was confused. When he stood she quickly stood as well saying "wait! Will you be here tomorrow?" She asked him quickly hoping that she would hear the answer before he left.

message 23: by Pride 'Homo' (new)

Pride 'Homo' | 685 comments Ivan was in the shadows when he heard her question. "Yes." he shouted before he changed into his wolf form, he wasted no time in running deeper into the woods. His paws made a loud thumb sound they hit the ground. He went deeper into the woods, but Red stay in his mind. He slightly hoped that he would see her once again.

ᏖᎥᏁᏦᏋᏒ ᏰᏋᏝᏝ | 957 comments She smiled brightly as she heard his response it was decided, she would show up again at the same time and see him again. She was going to learn about him no two ways about it. She looked towards the direction where the sound came from. She sighed and said "I guess I'll head back to the village. She started walking towards the village dreading tomorrow other than being able to see Ivan again.

message 25: by Pride 'Homo' (new)

Pride 'Homo' | 685 comments Ivan keep running until he felt that he had ran enough. He stopped at his little cage, he formed back to his human form. He walked in and closed the door behind him, he actually couldn't get Red out of his mind. He rubbed his hand and shook his head. 'I shouldn't believe to trust her so easily.' he thought. He had trusted people before but once they found out what he was it didn't take long for them to try get him caught. He sighed as he flapped onto his bed, he run his hand through his hair before laid back in his bed. It took longer then usually for him to fall asleep.

ᏖᎥᏁᏦᏋᏒ ᏰᏋᏝᏝ | 957 comments All through the rest of the day, as she did her duties around the village, talked to her 'friends' and family, all she could focus on was Ivan. He was different, his look, his accent, his eyes, his voice... The deepest thing that she had ever heard, rocked her bones, but seemingly coxed with honey. She hated that he wouldn't trust her and was determined to get to know him. She wanted to have a life outside the village and he was her ticket. She laid in bed and dreamed about him telling her about him, that he was from a distant village and wanted to take her with him. A place where she would have a say... A place where she could be free.

message 27: by Pride 'Homo' (new)

Pride 'Homo' | 685 comments Ivan dreamed about going back to his village, once he stepped a foot back in. Everyone tried to caught him and kill him, he turned into his wolf form trying to get out the village but the people caught him before he was able to do so. One person came out the crowd of angry people. His father, his frown was deep and his fist were tight. Ivan watched as his father got closer to him, his father stopped in front of him. He started to speak but Ivan found it hard to understand anything. Ivan was forced on trying to understand what his father was saying that once he felt a sharp pain, he didn't understand until he looked down at his father's hand and saw the blade. The pain didn't end there everyone started to join in with his father before he got empty dark the only person he could see in the distanced was Mallory.

He jumped up with his heart beating faster then ever, he looked around quickly noticing that he was in his cabin. He sighed as he started trying to clam himself down. He frowned at the thought of the dream, it started to get frizzle the only thing he clearly remembered was that Mallory was in it. He sighed as he run his hand through his hair. He heard the birds start to sing, he smirked at the song. It was kinda of his alarm to get up, which he wasted no time on doing. He walked out his cabin and frowned as the sun light shined in his eyes. He put his hand up between him and the sun light until his eyes got use to the light once again. He looked around at the nature around him.

ᏖᎥᏁᏦᏋᏒ ᏰᏋᏝᏝ | 957 comments Mallory practically sprung out of bed the next morning as she heard her father call for her. She threw on her usual attire and flipped up her hood that her grandmother made for her and ran down. "Yes father?" She asked him ready to lie her through her teeth at his question "did you bring home any bread yesterday?" She laughed and said "of corse father why would I not? It is what I do every day!" She told him then her face contorted with fake concern as she walked over to see that the basket was empty. "Well damn red! I believe some vermin got into our house red! I hate to ask you in your 18th, but would you mind going to your grandmothers and get some more bread?" Red perked up it had worked she quickly said "yes! Ofcorse," she said grabbing her basket kissing her father on the cheek and skipped out he door and as soon as she reached the woods broke out into a full on sprint a bright smile on her face.

message 29: by Pride 'Homo' (new)

Pride 'Homo' | 685 comments Ivan sighed as he walked around the woods, he keep walking through the woods going deeper instead of toward the path. But he soon caught the scent of Mallory, he smirked and form to his wolf to get to the path faster, his speed made it kinda of hard to control he bumped into trees along the way.

ᏖᎥᏁᏦᏋᏒ ᏰᏋᏝᏝ | 957 comments She quickly ran into her grandmothers and retrieved the loaves of bread, getting two.. One for Ivan one for her family. She went back to where he had dragged the log "Ivan!? Ivan??" She called out. Ever second felt like an hour. After about 5 she sighed and sat down on the tree, "he's not coming back.." She said biting her lips and resting her chin in her hand.

message 31: by Pride 'Homo' (new)

Pride 'Homo' | 685 comments Ivan formed back to his normal self a few steps from Mallory, he sighed with a smirk as he listened to Mallory. He shook his head as he stepped out and spoke. "Hey, Mallory." he said. "I did have a bad first impression?" he added, he went and sat beside her.

ᏖᎥᏁᏦᏋᏒ ᏰᏋᏝᏝ | 957 comments She smiled brightly when she heard him, she quickly rose "Ivan! You showed up again!" She said with a bright smile and unfolded the blanket and pulled out a loaf of bread. "I brought you more food.." She said holding out a loaf of bread. She shook her head and said "no, I don't think you did, other than the fact you wouldn't tell me about yourself, but that will change? Will You talk to me today?" She asked hope in her eyes.

message 33: by Pride 'Homo' (new)

Pride 'Homo' | 685 comments Ivan watched her movement and sighed once he heard her ask about him once again. "Well, i will talk but not about my life i kinda rather not. " he said, he knew that he might have sounded rude but he really didn't want her to freak out. He cleared his throat and took the bread into his hand finally. He looked at the bread for a moment. "You sure i can actually have this.. im sure you need to more than i do." he added.

ᏖᎥᏁᏦᏋᏒ ᏰᏋᏝᏝ | 957 comments She sighed and said "fine... But just so you know I plan on asking you again tomorrow." She said with a smile. She say down and patted the log beside her saying "have a seat, or are you going to run off at a moments notice again." She said a teasing tone in her voice. She looked at him trying to give back the bread and only shook her head. "No! We don't need it. Infact I got it specially for you this time!" She told him smiling.

message 35: by Pride 'Homo' (new)

Pride 'Homo' | 685 comments Ivan smirked at her words and nodded. He took the bread and sat beside her. "Thank you." he said. He looked at her and then at the bread, he was about bit but he didn't feel right about eating from her and she know nothing about. He sighed and lowered the bread from his mouth. "My old village is north from here." he started and pointed in the direction. "It is a great place.... well i should said was." he added. He pause as his past fulled his memory.

message 36: by ᏖᎥᏁᏦᏋᏒ ᏰᏋᏝᏝ (last edited Dec 18, 2015 05:15PM) (new)

ᏖᎥᏁᏦᏋᏒ ᏰᏋᏝᏝ | 957 comments "You're welcome!" She said with a bright smile. She watched him for a moment, planning to ask him about how the bread tasted, but got distracted by the birds. She heard them start to sing and smiled as she realized they were mocking birds. She whistled a soft tune, that was written about him. The birds don't sing where he walks. There is no sun where he lays. There is no truth in the words he talks. Heed my warning, listen to the words I say, stay far far away. she whistled the tune and soon the birds picked it up. "Ya know I really love the tune of that, but I think the words are ridiculous. Just because he's a 'wolf'. I think it is just a weird deluded fear... Ya know what I mean?" She then turned her attention to his words "What happened? What do you mean was? Do you not have a place to stay?" She bombarded him with questions, speaking quickly.

message 37: by Pride 'Homo' (new)

Pride 'Homo' | 685 comments Ivan listened to Mallory whistling tone, he sighed once he realized the tone. He had read the song every time some of the villagers came through the woods. He looked as she continued, once she stopped he looked up thinking that she was done. But once she started talking about her opinion, he looked back down. It wasn't that he wasn't listening, so please dont think that. It is just that Ivan hated what people was trying to make him out to be. Like was a killer, a kidnapper and the list went on. He assumed that she was going to say that the song was right but when he listened, she quickly got his attention. He slightly looked up at her, once she was done and asked if he understood he nodded softly. He didn't except that she was going ask so many questions all at once. He shook his head with a smirk before he started to speak. "Well um. Lets just say that the people changed after finding out that some one in there village wasn't full normal." he asked as he keep looking at Mallory. But his eyes quickly started looking around at the woods. "As for do i have a place to stay. Yes, i do your surrounded by it." Ivan added.

message 38: by ᏖᎥᏁᏦᏋᏒ ᏰᏋᏝᏝ (last edited Dec 20, 2015 09:43AM) (new)

ᏖᎥᏁᏦᏋᏒ ᏰᏋᏝᏝ | 957 comments She watched his reactions to the song and was surprised when he nodded his head in agreement. Usually people looked at her like she had three heads for not believing that the so called wolf man was awful. "It's nice to have someone share my views for once.." She commented quietly. Slowly things started to seem to fit together, him leaving because someone wasn't normal, him agreeing with her about the song... And as he gestured around at the woods her eyes widened in surprise. "You live in the woods?" She asked shocked then it seemed to click into place. "Are you.... H--" she had just started to ask when there was a loud crunching sound. She looked around in surprise as they were surrounded. This part of the woods was known for the robbers that ran this land. How could she had forgotten. She turned to look at Ivan, half expecting him to have disappeared at the sound of people. They called themselves the huntsmen, red reconsidered them as soon as they appeared. All equipped with axes at their hips.

message 39: by Pride 'Homo' (new)

Pride 'Homo' | 685 comments Ivan looking over at Mallory with a raised eyebrow, he could tell she really put it together and was ready to nodded to her statement but before they could happen he heard a crushing sound, he looked around and noticed the men surrounding them. He wanted to run off into the woods, he found it best for him not fight anyone but he glanced over at Mallory. He wasnt going to leave her there, he slowly stood after he handed Mallory the bread that he was yet to take a bit of. He looked around at the men and shook his head. "If i we're you i would walk away." Ivan spoke with no fear or doubt about anything.

ᏖᎥᏁᏦᏋᏒ ᏰᏋᏝᏝ | 957 comments "And if I were you, boy I would have known better than to take a girl into the woods. That breads smell is not soemthing that can be easily ignored." He said with a smirk, clearly he was not talking about the bread but about Red. "Just step aside kid and there won't have to be that much blood spilled" he said with a smirk.

Mallory stood there in fear. There was no way he would be able to fight off a crowd like that. She grabbed Ivans arm saying "you owe me nothing... You don't have to do this.." She said softly.

message 41: by Pride 'Homo' (new)

Pride 'Homo' | 685 comments Ivan smirked at the mans words, he felt Mallory's touch and glanced down at her. Her words showed that she cared, he was shocked from that. He said anything to her, he glanced back man that seemed to be boss of the group. Since he was the only one talking and the others just stand around waiting for his orders. "If yall try to contiue with this then there will blood spilled yalls." he said as slide his arm from Mallory's grasp. He fully faced the man, with no fear in his stance.

ᏖᎥᏁᏦᏋᏒ ᏰᏋᏝᏝ | 957 comments The man smirked as he watched the two of them. He shook his head, "maybe after we beat some since into you and get that distraction out of the way you'll come to understand how much of a mistake those words were." He nodded and two men, that were very big charged forward and grabbed his arms. In hindsight maybe the whole thing had happened a little too easily, them grabbing him.

Mallory looked over at him as they grabbed him she shouted out at the to "stop!" And "don't hurt him!!" Unaware of what he was capable of. A man grabbed Mallory by the waist and covered her mouth very easily restraining and quieting the small girl.

message 43: by Pride 'Homo' (new)

Pride 'Homo' | 685 comments Ivan smirked and shook his head, he stayed calm as the two guys and grabbed him. But once he heard Mallory, he looked back and saw the man clovering her mouth. He frowned to the sight and quickly and might i add easy took his arms out of the mens grip. He pushed the man that was on his right way from him as he turned his attention the guy on his left. Ivan give him two quickly punches to the face, it only took that to get men on the ground. The man that was once on his right came at Ivan from behind. Ivan smirked and rolled his eyes, he started turning into his wolf form. Which made the man jump back from him. Ivan was now on all fours but he was still taller then the man. He looked at him and if he could he would have smirked. From the look on the guys face was priceless.

ᏖᎥᏁᏦᏋᏒ ᏰᏋᏝᏝ | 957 comments Mallory watched him easily take down the two men who grabbed his arms, she shook her head thinking to herself that Two people are easy.. There is an entire group around you... There is no way... He's not going to be able to get out of this... She struggled in then mans grip, but soon froze just like he did as Ivan shifted. Her eyes widened and she wasn't really sure what to think or feel... All she knew was that there wasn't fear in her wave of mixed emotions.

The leader of the men was laughing as the guy on the right was starting to get a jump on him. But soon those laughs turned into shouts of surprise and terror. "Beast! Beast! It is the beast!!!" He yelled it didn't take long for all the others to decide to hell with this and run away. The lead huntsmen shouted out in anger and swung the axe at the wolf getting a pretty good landing on the right side of his chest before ditching ship aswell.

The man holding onto Mallory threw her to the ground as the rest of the men ran away aswell. "Ivan!" Mallory yelled out as the axe crashed into him. She ran up to him, with by fear, even in his wolf form she trusted the man would not hurt her. "Ivan you're hurt!"

message 45: by Pride 'Homo' (new)

Pride 'Homo' | 685 comments Ivan had thought was ready for anything but he wasn't ready for the attack from the axe. He fall back and landed onto his side, his breathing heaved as he felt the pain in his chest, he soon heard Mallory's voice and he slowly lifted his head. He looked at Mallory, he was shocked that she was coming to him. Even in his wolf form, he sighed softly once she was in front of him. It took up a lot of his energy but he still was able to change back to his normal form. He laid his head back on the ground and closed his eyes.

ᏖᎥᏁᏦᏋᏒ ᏰᏋᏝᏝ | 957 comments ((Oh my god I didn't even realize what I did! I'm so sorry if you considered that power play! I swear I didn't mean to!! •n• ))

As he fell over Mallory's eyes widened, this was not good!! She didn't know how to help a wolf! She had never done anything involving animal injuries before. So when he shifted back she sighed with relief for two reasons- 1- if he was able to use his shifting ability he wasn't dying yet. 2- she knew how to heal a human. She instantly pulled off the cloak around her neck and pressed it into the wound. Once the bleeding had slowed she tied it around his arm and chest tightly. "Okay.. I have to get you to someone who knows what they are doing... I.. I need to get you to the village.. It's not that far from here, if you can stand I'll help you get there! Because if we get you there you'll be okay!"

message 47: by Pride 'Homo' (new)

Pride 'Homo' | 685 comments Its fine

He let her do what she had to do and listened to her words once she was done. He sighed and softly shook his head, he held onto his chest and started getting up. His heart raced the move he moved, but he kept going until he was finally on his feet. "Im not going to no village." Ivan said with pain his voice. He looked around for a moment making sure that the men was actually gone. "It will heal on its own." he said as he placed his hand softly onto Mallory's arm. "Hurry up and go home." he added with serious in his voice.

ᏖᎥᏁᏦᏋᏒ ᏰᏋᏝᏝ | 957 comments "Absolutely not!" She snapped at him when he told her to go home "you can't just wonder around in the woods hoping you get to some sort of shelter!! Please no one will know and I won't tell! You won't have to stay, just for one night. Let the village doctor look you over and make sure that you'll be okay!! Please ivan.. It's the last I can do.. You saved my life.." She insisted, looking up at him showing how serious she was. "Please Ivan." She said softly, he needed to make sure he was going to be okay, if it wouldn't have been for her he wouldn't have gotten hurt in the first place. This was her fault, and she needed to make it right.

message 49: by Pride 'Homo' (new)

Pride 'Homo' | 685 comments Ivan didn't listen until he looked into her eyes and saw the seriouness and also saddness in them. He sighed and nodded. "Alright." he said as turned fully to her. "Lead the way." he added still with pain in his voice. He held his chest, he could already feel the bleed coming through the cloth.

ᏖᎥᏁᏦᏋᏒ ᏰᏋᏝᏝ | 957 comments It shouldn't be too far." She told him still very worried about him. She lead the way, every step felt like a mile. Soon she knew if she ran and got help they'd get him to help faster. "You stay here.. I'll go get help, my brother should easily be a L's to get you to the doctors place faster." She told him before she broke into a full on sprint hoping he'd be there when she brought back help. She ran into the village and called for her brother saying "he saved me from a band of robbers but he got a really bad cut he needs help!! Please you've got to help me get him here!!" Her brother was in shock but had no time to respond as she dragged him and his friend into the woods with her. "Ivan?" She called out as she got closer so he'd know it was her.

« previous 1