Teen Writers and Readers Unite discussion

Challenges > Challenge Info

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kersten (new)

Kersten Dominique (kersten_d) | 1068 comments A lot of people have requested that we have more challenges for the group, so I have decided to begin a monthly Reading and Writing Challenges section so we can continue to push ourselves to read and write more. This is basically how the challenges will work:
First, I will post both the Reading Challenges and Writing Challenges in separate topics and give challenges for both. In each there will be one personal goal that you set for yourself and the rest will be fun challenges for you to do on the side if you wish. After the challenges are posted, comment that you would like to participate and write your goal for the personal challenge. At the end of the month comment how many challenges you've completed. For the reading challenges list the number of the challenge and the title of the book/number of pages that you fulfilled that challenge with. For writing challenges you may post the name a piece you've written and briefly describe it, post the piece itself (please no longer than a page or so), or post a link to your piece if it's online.
I'm more than happy to post examples if you'd like and if you have any questions, please feel free to ask :)

message 2: by Lamaya (new)

Lamaya booklit (bookitgirl) oksy im down for this

message 3: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (sarahmango) | 53 comments Are you going to be posting more challenges for January?

message 4: by Kersten (new)

Kersten Dominique (kersten_d) | 1068 comments I'm going to be extending December's into January seeing how everyone was quite busy last month.