Gail Carriger Fan Group discussion

Ridiculous!
This topic is about Ridiculous!
Coop de Book Group > December 2015 Read (Alternate): Ridiculous by D.L. Carter (Adult)

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Skye (Skye's Scribblings) (last edited Dec 30, 2015 12:18PM) (new)

Skye (Skye's Scribblings) | 241 comments Mod
Gail's post on the matter

Let's discuss!

Please note the page or chapter you're on at the start of your comment so if someone isn't that far yet they can avoid possible spoilers - thank you! :)

(For those reading her original choice, Newt's Emerald, see separate thread here.)

Here is Gail's Blog Review!

Allie | 57 comments Finished.

I liked this book a lot. It had an old movie feel to it. loved the silliness.

Nicqui | 125 comments Finished and started the sequel part one and almost finished that too. This book has me totally wrapped. By Chapter 4 I was rooting for the 'heroine' and half in love with the romantic interest.

Once again, Gail Carriger provides the book that speaks to my spirit animal...even if she didn't pen it this time.

It really felt like something she would have written so I see why she likes it.

Allie | 57 comments Nicqui wrote: "Finished and started the sequel part one and almost finished that too. This book has me totally wrapped. By Chapter 4 I was rooting for the 'heroine' and half in love with the romantic interest.

..."

I completely agree with you. I finished the first section of the second book. Love it! Hopefully it doesn't take a year to complete the 2nd part of the second book.

Nicqui | 125 comments @Allie, According to the end of Part One, Part Two should be out December 2015, but we have no date, no name and no cover so I hope it isn't delayed too much. I really want to read more.