Ok I'm not that creative...it was this or calling it 'Surprise!'
What do you think?
I could change it if you want

message 2: by TessaMarie (new)

TessaMarie Beard | 4 comments NO I like it thanks

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Ok good :)

message 4: by TessaMarie (new)

TessaMarie Beard | 4 comments Now I have to write something to put here.

message 5: by TessaMarie (last edited Nov 29, 2015 03:34AM) (new)

TessaMarie Beard | 4 comments I loved her the moment I saw her. She was wearing a yellow sundress with little green flowers decorating the skirt, she had little green sandals with matching little green bows holding together the pigtails in her bright blonde hair.

She had a frown on her face as she carefully folded the peice of red and purple paper in her hand. As I watched her, the look of concentration turned into joy, and she looked up with a smily on her face at the kind looking man standing above her and showed him her creation. It was a delicate little flower, a beautiful little Thing that had been carefully folded to form a perfect Image.

She held the flower up in her outstreched hand when suddenly a breeze blew through the park and snatched it away from her small fingers. It landed in a tiny puddle near by that had been left behind from the previous days rain. She looked like she was going to cry, but her father just took her hand and spun her around laughing, then the two of them walked off down through the trees towards the road.

At that second, my mother and Little brother came out of the ice cream parlour. I took my chocolate cone graciously, as I gazed longingly down the path. A few minutes later we left heading in the opposite direction. It would be months before I saw her again, and two years before I learned her name, but at that moment I knew one thing for certain, I loved her.

message 6: by TessaMarie (new)

TessaMarie Beard | 4 comments Sometimes Erica thought David was the lucky one. She knew she had no right to think that seeing as she could talk, she could feel, and others didn't believe she was a made up character in a tramatized child's mind. No, she should consider herself lucky, but sometimes she envied David, he could do whatever he wanted, didn't have to worry about what clothes to where, he didn't have to worry about being embarresed, being bullied, he didn't have to worry about anything. He could go wherever he wanted, though he never went far from Erica, said he would be too lonely if he went away, he usually liked to be in the same room.
Her parents used to think she was crazy, sometimes they still do, when she was younger they went along with the imaginary dead brother Thing, after reaching a certain Age they stopped trying to ignore it. She had her first psychiatrist at the Age of 6, her first set of pills when she was barely 7, what followed were the worst 2 years of Erica's life. The pills just kept coming, but None of them got rid of David, because of course he was as real as you and me, but they made Erica feel awful.
Eventually, she just stopped trying. She stopped telling her mother that David thought she looked pretty, she stopped telling her father that David thought he should quit Smoking. She stopped telling her Little brother that David didn't like it when he chewed on his toys. Her parents and very tired psychiatrist, were delighted that she was "growing up" so they didn't really question it. So now 6 years later, she was right as rain, except of course for the ghost of her dead brother following her around.

message 7: by TessaMarie (last edited Feb 24, 2016 12:53PM) (new)

TessaMarie Beard | 4 comments Bits and bots I've written over the years.

(view spoiler)
(view spoiler)
(view spoiler)
(view spoiler)
(view spoiler)
(view spoiler)

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

TessaMarie wrote: "Bits and bos I've written over the years.

Kaeden lay on the cold dark pavement. Above him a single star flashed brightly against the dark sky. A crowd started to gather around the mangled body. C..."

I love them! They're really good. I like the one about Meda.

message 9: by TessaMarie (new)

TessaMarie Beard | 4 comments thanks

message 10: by Doctor Who Fan, MWAHAHAHAHA! (new)

Doctor Who Fan I♥♥DW | 690 comments Mod
I want to know more about Daniel. That little bit has me very intrigued.

message 11: by TessaMarie (new)

TessaMarie Beard | 4 comments thanks I'll rite a bit more about him one of These days.

message 12: by TessaMarie (last edited Feb 24, 2016 12:53PM) (new)

TessaMarie Beard | 4 comments I don't know what the heck this is I just wrote it.

(view spoiler)

message 13: by Doctor Who Fan, MWAHAHAHAHA! (new)

Creepy, but really, really cool.

message 14: by TessaMarie (new)

TessaMarie Beard | 4 comments thanks

message 15: by TessaMarie (last edited Jan 26, 2016 08:24AM) (new)

TessaMarie Beard | 4 comments (view spoiler)

Inspired by this photo
pic

message 16: by TessaMarie (new)

TessaMarie Beard | 4 comments A Little tid bit of my revamped Peter Pan:

We were all lost before he found us. All alone, wondering in a world to big to comprehend. We were a little like broken toys, old, beaten up, thrown away and forgotten. He gave us a purpose again. A purpose to take down those harming others. A Chance to use the specific skills we had to help instead of hurt. He gave us a Chance at life. at least that's what we thought.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

TessaMarie wrote: "I don't know what the heck this is I just wrote it.

Everything in the house was broken. To an outside viewer the house probably looked well-lived in. The sheets on the bed were rumpled, there were..."

Wow that is so interesting and well-written!

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

TessaMarie wrote: "897 days, 2 hours, and 13 minutes. That’s how long we’ve been here. I have counted every single moment of my life, but the 5360 days, 15 hours and 33 minutes that came before the island, pale in co..."

This is amazing! I'd never have gotten such a good story out of that photo!

message 19: by TessaMarie (last edited Jan 26, 2016 08:19AM) (new)

TessaMarie Beard | 4 comments thanks so much Marietta, I honestly have no idea where it came from.

message 20: by TessaMarie (new)

inspired by this Picture
pic

message 21: by Doctor Who Fan, MWAHAHAHAHA! (new)

TessaMarie wrote: "I scream at the top of my lungs, but she doesn't hear me. I was crazy to think she would. I walk around the chair so that I am facing her. “Mya,” I whisper, “Mya I know you can’t hear me, but well ..."

This is so powerful and amazing.

message 22: by TessaMarie (new)

TessaMarie Beard | 4 comments Thanks DWF, it was fun to write, I wished I had taken more time to really slow down and fully formulate the deas though. I wll have to rewrite in some day.

message 23: by TessaMarie (last edited Jan 28, 2016 02:11PM) (new)

TessaMarie Beard | 4 comments I could use y'all's help real quick

So this book I am writing was always going to be about a Girl named Mya, pretty much following her as she grows up. Now the book was going to include Little flashbacks to her fathers life, told through letters that he wrote, though he is already dead. But, recently I had the idea that instead of telling the Father's Story through letters, what if I made the whole book in his Point of few,as he watches his daughters life unseen as a type of ghost and then we would flashback in his Point of view. I don't know, what do you guys think. What idea to you like the best.

message 24: by Doctor Who Fan, MWAHAHAHAHA! (new)

If he died in an accident, it could be from his point of view as a ghost with his own flashbacks as something his daughter does reminds him of his childhood. He wouldn't write letters because he would think that he would be able to share his daughter's life with her.
If he dies from illness, he could write letters to be opened at different points in his daughter's life, because he knows that he will not be a part of her life growing up.

I personally like the ghost point of view, but if you want the daughter to know what the father is thinking, use the letters.

message 25: by TessaMarie (new)

TessaMarie Beard | 4 comments Yeah that's the question, and it was suicide. If I want the daughter to know or not.

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

TessaMarie wrote: "I scream at the top of my lungs, but she doesn't hear me. I was crazy to think she would. I walk around the chair so that I am facing her. “Mya,” I whisper, “Mya I know you can’t hear me, but well ..."

Awesome story! And to think it was based on such a normal pic!

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

TessaMarie wrote: "I could use y'all's help real quick

So this book I am writing was always going to be about a Girl named Mya, pretty much following her as she grows up. Now the book was going to include Little fla..."

I agree that the ghost point or view sounds better. But it really depends if you can write better using the original idea or with the ghost one. If you have more good ideas for which one.

message 28: by TessaMarie (new)

TessaMarie Beard | 4 comments I'm at school right now but when I get back I will a bit from the story both ways. Thanks Mari

message 29: by TessaMarie (new)

message 30: by TessaMarie (new)

TessaMarie Beard | 4 comments Would appreciate feedback

message 31: by Doctor Who Fan, MWAHAHAHAHA! (new)

TessaMarie wrote: "PROLOUGE

On a cool September night, while all the other children were tucked into beds warm and safe with the knowledge that their parents were just across the hall should the monster under their ..."

Add "It was" to the beginning of the first sentence to make it sound more like a complete sentence (even if it isn't).

I really like it. It has just enough creepyness without being too creepy. Plus, the question of "What's going on with the ring thing" keeps readers reading. Speaking of, I would love to see more of that story!

message 32: by TessaMarie (new)

TessaMarie Beard | 4 comments Thanks, I like the idea of adding the It was, it makes it more of a complete sentence, and it makes it Sound more omnious.

message 33: by TessaMarie (last edited Sep 11, 2016 08:32AM) (new)

TessaMarie Beard | 4 comments Hey Guys, this is a little blurb thing for a novel I am in the process of writing. I know it doesn't really say much but let me know if you are intrigued.

This is the story of a boy who loved a girl as much as the mountains are high and the oceans are deep. This is the story of a girl who loved a boy more than candy, and chocolate, and snow days, and her teddy bear collection. This is the story of a boy who loves a girl, and this is the story of a girl who could never again love a boy.

message 34: by Doctor Who Fan, MWAHAHAHAHA! (new)

It's a little confusing, but yeah, I want to read more of that!

(also, as an aside, the first sentence made me think of the song "Aint no mountain high enough, aint no valley low enough...")

message 35: by TessaMarie (new)

TessaMarie Beard | 4 comments Just curious, but based on this what do you think it's about? I just want to know what it'd seem like to other people if they read it.

message 36: by Doctor Who Fan, MWAHAHAHAHA! (new)

I actually don't really know. Ummm...
A boy loves a girl with all his heart and the girls seems to love him back, but something happened and the girl can't love for some reason, maybe the boy she loved died for her or something happened to her to stop her from loving?

message 37: by TessaMarie (new)

TessaMarie Beard | 4 comments Hey guys I am back

message 38: by TessaMarie (new)