Pinterest Books discussion

Opal (Lux, #3)
This topic is about Opal
Buddy Reads > Opal (Lux #3)

Comments Showing 1-18 of 18 (18 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Olivia (liv2821) | 242 comments Mod
Buddy read on Opal the 3rd book in the Lux series, by Jennifer L. Armentrout

Simone (simonethevixen) So this book so far. Is what you call a "Filler book". The little action that is going on this book is basically forgotten about every time . Every time someone gets hurt , stuff goes back to normal, Katy blabs about how she values Damon, and shit gets real again.
I hate daemon and Katy's relationship now . This is becoming another twilight bullshit story and sorry for all the curse words but the book is a drag. I didn't like Twilfihr because all Bella did was revolve her life around Edward . Now Katy , pushes away her friends , just like Bella , to be what Edward ( Dameon ) is . To try to be the " heroine ". Which never works . At all. I am sick of reading chapter after chapter of descriptions of them kissing ( which I can never tell rather they are kissing or having sex ), and about how she feels about them. Over description just like twilight . Least we established in Twilight, they love each other ,but here , she's in love and he is basically leading her on .Hes your typical guy getting all the perks of a relationship with no reel commitment ( the l word ). I'm not about to be with someone who I'm unsure who loves me and I have NO CLUE how she's ok with that.
Another thing , Katy has "damsel in distress" written all over her . She's always getting hurt . And the way I see it , it's usually her fault * eye roll *. She always comes to the realization after ward and does the same pointless crap over and over and over . She doesn't consider her friend her mom or how anybody would feel if she died . She just wants to be with Dameon and nothing else . Hell the girl hasn't even planned for college yet . Smh .

oh geez, what chapter did you get to??

Simone (simonethevixen) I'm half way through the book according to kindle . Not reading passed that til you catch up. I'm reading cinder now

Simone (simonethevixen) I'm half way through the book according to kindle . Not reading passed that til you catch up. I'm reading cinder now

ok ok i only read a few chapters last night, what chapter does it say ur on so i can catch up

Simone (simonethevixen) Chapter 19 .

it might take me awhile to get there because i have a lot of hw

Simone (simonethevixen) It's fine I quit lol . I just really expected more from this book

are you not going to finish it??

Simone (simonethevixen) Yes I'll finish it because I spoiled the next book lol

i just fished reading chapter 19, I'm all caught up!

Simone (simonethevixen) Yay I can start reading again. What you think

its okay, i feel like something interesting needs to happen soon though because its getting a little boring

and i agree with you when you said that Katy is a bad friend, at least i think you said that. she never even tries to hang out with anyone other than Daemon and her mom and its annoying

Simone (simonethevixen) Yes I said it ! Her and Bella have that in common it's annoying ! Her friends care about her and all she does is hang , live breath sleep Damon.

exactly!! so annoying.

is there a certain chapter that you want to read to tomorrow?

I finished it!! I really enjoyed the ending it was intense. Let me know where you are at (: