Fairy tale generations! discussion

Places > Soccer field

Comments Showing 1-50 of 119 (119 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Sara (last edited Nov 28, 2015 06:04PM) (new)

Sara B. Megged u!

message 2: by Skye~just Skye~, I'm only 1 call away (new)

Skye~just Skye~ | 900 comments Mod
"Why can't anyone accept me for who I am?" Kristal thought as she wandered around the soccer field. "I feel so alone." She sighed.

message 3: by Jess (new)

Jess Akilah was finishing her soccer drills dribbling the ball expertly. Ur hadn't been her idea to start out with in fact she had pretty much fought her parents tooth a nail but in the end she had given in and she loved it! She was just about to kick the ball into the goal when she saw someone out of the corner of her eye. "Hey!" she called out enthusiastically stoping at once to wave at the girl.

message 4: by Skye~just Skye~, I'm only 1 call away (new)

Kristal suddenly snapped back to reality, and noticed a girl waving at her. She smiled and waved back.

message 5: by Jess (new)

Jess "I'm Akilah." She said sweeping some flyaway strands of hair out of her face. "What brings you to the soccer field?" She asked her body practically thrumming with pent up energy despite all the drills she just did.

message 6: by Skye~just Skye~, I'm only 1 call away (new)

"My name is Kristal. I am just wandering around. I saw you practicing. You are really good." Kristal said smiling.

message 7: by Jess (new)

Jess "Thanks!" Akilah said brightly while she rolled the ball under her feet only to kick it up and make it land in front of her so that she could catch it on her knee and juggle it. She wasn't trying to show she just needed to do something with her body while she was talking. "Do you play at all? I know you're not on the team, I would know if you were on the team but do you play for fun or anything like that?" She asked eyes on the ball focusing on keeping the ball in the air.

message 8: by Skye~just Skye~, I'm only 1 call away (new)

"I like to dance and do cheer." She said. "And play piano. Do you play any instruments?"

message 9: by Jess (new)

Jess No." Akilah admitted "I've never really had the patience, besides Aagrabah isn't really big on instruments." She said letting the ball drop to her feet "I do dance though it's probably not the kind of dancing you're probably used to."

message 10: by Skye~just Skye~, I'm only 1 call away (new)

"What kind of dance is it?" Kristal asked

message 11: by Jess (new)

Jess "Traditional Middle Eastern dance." She replied "Though I honestly prefer soccer no offense." She said rolling the ball under her foot.

message 12: by Skye~just Skye~, I'm only 1 call away (new)

"None taken." Kristal said truthfully "I think everyone is entitled to their own opinion."

message 13: by Jess (new)

Jess "Cool so I'm going to hit the showers maybe we could meet up for coffee or something afterwards?" She asked kicking the ball lightly in the air and catching in her hands.

message 14: by Skye~just Skye~, I'm only 1 call away (new)

"Sure!" Kristal said.

message 15: by Keren (new)

Keren  (kerenhu) | 943 comments Mod
Then Candie ran over, "Kristal, Kristal, there you are. Do you wanna go out. I have something for you." Candie says with her hands holding a small box behind her back. "I was going to go out with Akilah." Kristal says back. "Oh." Candie says and her face drops. "Okay, Here." Candie says and hands her the box. Inside was a snowflake necklace with a matching pair of earrings and a bracelet. "Hope you like it." Candie says and starts to walk away.

hope you guys don't mind my butting in if you do I won't anymore. Again Hope you don't mind.

message 16: by Jess (new)

Jess ((It's fine but remove the part from your post where it has Krystal talking Kristal is Skye's character so you wouldn't control what she said here is what you would do

Then Candie ran over, "Kristal, Kristal, there you are. Do you wanna go out. I have something for you." Candie says with her hands holding a small box behind her back.

Then Skye and me would post with our responses with our characters and then you'd post Candie's reaction

Make sense??))

message 17: by Keren (new)

((Kay, thanks for the feedback. Nobody told me yet so it will help a lot. I'll know that now. Also please friend me. You are a really good writer))

message 18: by Skye~just Skye~, I'm only 1 call away (new)

Keren wrote: "((Kay, thanks for the feedback. Nobody told me yet so it will help a lot. I'll know that now. Also please friend me. You are a really good writer))"

((am I already your friend?))

message 19: by Keren (new)

((I meant Jess but she just added me))

message 20: by Jess (new)

Jess ((You're welcome if you have a question about anything don't hesitate to pm me! And thank you that's super sweet and I've already friended you :) ))

message 21: by Skye~just Skye~, I'm only 1 call away (new)

Keren wrote: "((I meant Jess but she just added me))"

((OK:P))

message 22: by Keren (new)

((thanks))

((Anybody want to continue the story?? hint hint skye ))

message 23: by Skye~just Skye~, I'm only 1 call away (new)

((*smiles* sure))

"Thanks Candie! They are beautiful! I will have to remember to make...um... get you something like this!" Kristal said smiling at Candie. "I can probably hang out with you tomorrow though if you want."

message 24: by Jess (new)

Jess "You can hang with us if you want I don't mind it'll take me about forty minutes anyway to head to my dorm and shower and then head to the cafe." She said smiling kindly at Candie "By the way I'm Akilah." She said holding out her left hand the one without the ball "Pleased to meet you."

message 25: by Keren (new)

Candie shakes Akilah's hand. "Sure, that would be great!! Where are we going?"

((I have to go to sleep. It's like 11 over here and I have to get to school early tomorrow. I'll continue this later. Unless you add another post in the next 5-10 minutes. Byeee))

message 26: by Jess (new)

Jess ((Ok see Ya tomorrow!! After Skye and me post we'll probably skip ahead to the cafe))

message 27: by Skye~just Skye~, I'm only 1 call away (new)

((Yep:D))

message 28: by Keren (new)

((Kay thanks))

message 29: by Skye~just Skye~, I'm only 1 call away (new)

((always)) ((that was just me being random by the way:D))

message 30: by Keren (new)

((lol and hissing))

message 31: by Jess (new)

Jess "I think we were heading to cafe." She said looking to Kristal for confirmation before she said anything definite.

message 32: by Skye~just Skye~, I'm only 1 call away (new)

"Yep. The café." Kristal agreed cheerfully.

message 33: by Jess (new)

Jess "Alright then I'll see you two later." Akilah said before picking up her bag and heading towards the school.

message 34: by Skye~just Skye~, I'm only 1 call away (new)

Kristal smiled and turned to Candie. "Do you want to wander with me for a little before we go to the café?"

message 35: by Keren (new)

"Sure, how about to the park near the pond?" Candie asks Kristal.

message 36: by Skye~just Skye~, I'm only 1 call away (new)

"Ok." Kristal said. "Lead the way."

message 37: by Keren (new)

Candie started walking to the park. She had done this a bunch of times. This was one of her favorite places. When they got there they were greeted by bunches of cherry blossoms falling down. It was just perfect.

message 38: by Skye~just Skye~, I'm only 1 call away (new)

((Continue this @ park?))

message 39: by Keren (new)

((yep, you wanna go?))

message 40: by Jess (new)

Jess ((Message me when you guys are done at the park))

message 41: by Keren (new)

((kay))

message 42: by Skye~just Skye~, I'm only 1 call away (new)

((Ok))

message 43: by Keren (new)

((you wanna comment skye?))

message 44: by Skye~just Skye~, I'm only 1 call away (new)

((Sure:P))

message 45: by Keren (new)

((fire away))

message 46: by Skye~just Skye~, I'm only 1 call away (new)

((hello!!!!!!! {from the other side} :P))

message 47: by Keren (new)

((What!! Write the story))

message 48: by Skye~just Skye~, I'm only 1 call away (new)

((Oh! meet me @ park.))

message 49: by Keren (new)

((what does that mean??))

message 50: by Skye~just Skye~, I'm only 1 call away (new)

((park thread)) ((this is soccer field thread))

« previous 1 3