Fairy tale generations! discussion

Places > Cafè

Comments Showing 1-50 of 366 (366 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8

message 1: by Sara (new)

Sara B. Yum!

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Solstice sat down at an empty table and just sat there, looking at the air. She was tapping her fingers on the table, not really focusing, just tired.

message 3: by Sara (new)

Sara B. (( Sol is a villian, right?))

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

((Well, yes, technically, but she doesn't agree with her father on life views))

message 5: by Sara (new)

Sara B. (( ok thanks! ))

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

((She still embraces the villainy side of her))

message 7: by Sara (new)

Sara B. Emma, walked into the Cafè and the little bell on the top of the door rang. She felt like everyone was looking at her. She didn't recognize anyone! She hate going to a new school! She turns a quarter turn and see a familiar face. Emma sis not really know the girl, but she knew the girls name, Sol, and that she was a villian! Ugh villians! She thought.

message 8: by [deleted user] (last edited Nov 29, 2015 03:54PM) (new)

Sol was shaken out of her trance by the bell. She hadn't met Emma yet but had seen her around and knew she didn't really like villains. Solstice sighed, hoping that she would be alone at the table. She had been having such a nice daydream...

message 9: by Sara (new)

Sara B. (( I'm soooooo sorry my mom called me I thought it would only be like one min, but she wanted me to do some homework! I feel horrible!!! )) Emma walked up to the front, to the desk where you order your food/drinks. "May I have two coffees and a cookie?"Emma had an idea. The worker gave them to her, right away.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

((Np, I was busy too :) ))

Solstice sighed and began digging through the bag at her side. "Where did I put my homework?" she mumbled, furious with herself. "I said I would be organized this year!"

message 11: by Sara (new)

Sara B. ((Btw, I'm so sorry for this its RP!)) Emma walks to the front again, near the girl she recognizes. She takes a deep breath then does it. Emma "spills" one of her coffees on the VILLAIN. "Oh my gosh! I can't believe that happened." She said but she thought, yes! That's what a villain deserves!

message 12: by Sara (new)

Sara B. ((Btw, I'm so sorry for this its RP!)) Emma walks to the front again, near the girl she recognizes. She takes a deep breath then does it. Emma "spills" one of her coffees on the VILLAIN. "Oh my gosh! I can't believe that happened." She said but she thought, yes! That's what a villain deserves!

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

((It moves the storyline along! XD))

Solstice stood up, gasping, staring down at her drenched bag and dripping once-white shirt. "I'm… No problem," she muttered, hoping she had misplaced her homework. "I'll just go, I guess." Solstice began gathering her stuff.

message 14: by Sara (new)

Sara B. ((U don't have to leave!)) Patrick sees Jayden pushing stuff over and gets an idea. " Library Prank Wars!!"" He yells!! Then he grabs some glue off the counter and silently puts some on each seat.

message 15: by Sara (new)

Sara B. ((U don't have to leave!)) Patrick sees Jayden pushing stuff over and gets an idea. " Library Prank Wars!!"" He yells!! Then he grabs some glue off the counter and silently puts some on each seat.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

((Dis be de cafe…))

message 17: by Sara (new)

Sara B. ((Yas))

message 18: by Sara (new)

Sara B. ((Yas))

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

((So why Library prank wars? XD))

message 20: by Sara (new)

Sara B. ((I couldn't resist!))

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

((Yas but dis be cafe so why is it about the library? I confuse))

message 22: by Sara (new)

Sara B. ((Idk! Did u read my last RP here?)$

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

((MON-AY! WHOOT WHOOT))

Solstice just sighed and tried to wipe herself off with a napkin. She still had a bit of time before taking her turn as cashier, so she began to formulate a plan to get changed and cleaned up. "So nice meeting you… um…" Sol didn't know the person who had spilled coffee on her.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

((Lol did you mean to put that in the Library RP?))

message 25: by Sara (new)

Sara B. Emma just walked out. There was nothing to say, nothing to do.(( I'll brb ))

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

((Okay))

Solstice stared for a moment, blinking. Geez, that girl had been rude. It took all of Solstice's efforts not to reach into her bag and stab a pin through a doll, but she abstained. It was just spilled coffee. She would be fine. Solstice sat back down at her table and put her head in her hands, sighing. Why did everyone who was, well, a hero, hate her so much? They were all the same. They all came from stories.

message 27: by Sara (new)

Sara B. ((I'm back, but is this scene over?))

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

((Idk, unless you want it to be…))

message 29: by Sara (new)

Sara B. ((I domt really care, I can come back in with another character.))

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

((Yas, let's do that))

message 31: by Sara (new)

Sara B. Bree walks in the café hoping to get a fresh cookie. The little bell dings when she walks in. Bree looks up at it and smiles. Then she swiftly hops to the front counter. The cashier looks nice and sad, and she has a brown satin all over her shirt."what happened!?"

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Solstice had taken her shift as cashier. "Coffee, that's what happened," Solstice said lightly. "It's just a spill, don't worry," she said with a weary smile. "What will your order be? And may I recommend the cookies?"

message 33: by Sara (new)

Sara B. "That's exactly what I was going to say!" Bree was Amazed! "Here." Bree hand the other girl 20$ even though it only costed 5$! " You can keep the change if you tell me your name! And who you parent is!"

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

"My name is Solstice Facillier," Solstice replied, putting the money into the register and giving Bree back $15. "My parents? Well, you can guess one- that's Dr. Facillier. And I don't remember my mother all that well." Solstice cocked her head. "I couldn't keep the change, you know. But what about you? Who's your parent?" she asked.

message 35: by Sara (new)

Sara B. (( sorry I was X Ed off of goodreads!))

Bree answered honestly."Merideth is my mom. But I don't know my dad!" Then Bree had an amazing thought." When is you break?" Bree looked behind her, there were 4 people in line waiting for her.

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

(( So was I ))

"In a few minutes, though I suppose I could take now," Solstice said with a smile, handing Bree her cookie. "I could just make up the time later. I'm sure my manager will understand." Solstice walked out from behind the counter, slinging her bag on her shoulder.

message 37: by Sara (new)

Sara B. "Are you sure? I don't want you to get in trouble because of me!" Bree was worried about Sol, she could tell the girl was having a hard time.

message 38: by Sara (new)

Sara B. "Are you sure? I don't want you to get in trouble because of me!" Bree was worried about Sol, she could tell the girl was having a hard time.

message 39: by Sara (new)

message 40: by Sara (new)

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yeah, it's fine," Solstice said, trying for a smile. "Don't worry about me. What are you planning?" she asked.

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

Alexi walked in. she sat down and took out ' Hogwarts A History" and started reading it.

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

Lilly walked in. She looked around. She walked up to the front and waited in line. When it was her turn, "can I have a small coffee with no sugar." She said. When she talked you could see that she had big, fangs.

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

Lilly set down a $5 bill, grabbed her coffee and left.

message 45: by Sara (new)

Sara B. Emma Hood strolled into the cafè. She put $10

message 46: by Sara (new)

Sara B. ((Sorry not done yet))

message 47: by Sara (new)

Sara B. On the counter and got an iced mocha and a giant cookie! Then, she skipped over to a booth and started eating!

message 48: by Skye~just Skye~, I'm only 1 call away (last edited Dec 21, 2015 06:48AM) (new)

Skye~just Skye~ | 900 comments Mod
Kristal came in, not knowing what she wanted yet.

message 49: by Sara (new)

Sara B. ((So all three of us are rp together! Yea!!))

message 50: by Skye~just Skye~, I'm only 1 call away (new)

Skye~just Skye~ | 900 comments Mod
((Yay!:D))

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8