Doggie Book Club discussion

Zen and the Art of Dog Walking
This topic is about Zen and the Art of Dog Walking
Goodreads Giveaway Zen...

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by G. (last edited Nov 28, 2015 05:41PM) (new)

G. Jr. (grayjr) | 9 comments I am currently doing a giveaway for the coffee table book Zen and the Art of Dog Walking. I'm giving away 5 signed or personalized to you and your dog(s). The giveaway ends Dec 23. It's a dog book but a little more than a dog book. It's photographs and verse regarding my abandoned dog Bo and me discovering each other and our environment. The response so far has been wonderful. As I'm sure everyone in this group knows, the love is unconditional.

"Every dog lover will immediately understand and love this book. But it's much more than that. There's a deeper message here. This book will make you stop and think about how you really want to live your life--and then inspire you to do so."
~~ Cal Fussman, Esquire magazine

message 2: by Sue (new)

Sue Lonquist | 2 comments G. wrote: "I am currently doing a giveaway for the coffee table book Zen and the Art of Dog Walking. I'm giving away 5 signed or personalized to you and your dog(s). The giveaway ends Dec 23. It's a dog book ..."

message 3: by Catty (new)

Catty (chattycatty) | 5 comments Cool! I would be interested

message 4: by G. (new)

G. Jr. (grayjr) | 9 comments Zen and the Art of Dog Walking was just listed #1 on the list of Dogster Magazine's web page article "Our 11 Favorite Dog-Themed Books for 2015" !! http://www.dogster.com/lifestyle/our-...