Beta Reader Group discussion

Authors Seeking FREE Betas > Beta Needed for Paranormal novel 50K

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Relina (new)

Relina Skye (relinaskye) | 69 comments Hi Everyone!

I am looking for beta readers for my latest novel. It is a mix of paranormal(focusing on witches), urban fantasy, suspense novel. Written during NaNoWriMo, the story is a little more than 50k. If you are interested please e-mail me at relinaskye@hotmail.com or on this site.

Thank you in advance,
Relina Skye

Synopsis

Knocked out cold, a young woman finds herself alone in a crumbling cave. With no memory of who she is or how she got there, she escapes to be accused of trespassing.

Excerpt

"Thank you, Candace, I'll take it from here." The doctor stepped around the table so that I didn't have to turn. "Swift, could you switch the lights please."

The officer flipped one switch on and the other off. A spot light appeared off of the side wall casting all of our shadows onto the opposite one.

"Now, please direct your attention to the shadows on the wall."

I counted four, one for each of us. And then there were three. The doctor's disappeared for a few seconds before reappearing. I gasped. The officer's shadow did the same thing followed by Candace.

A witch and two wizards. Popped into my mind. My shadow blinked out and than it came back a few seconds later. It was a test. This meant that I was a witch too.

The lights shifted back to their original illumination. As I turned my head, a sick feeling entered my gut; before I could react I felt a sharp pain in my neck.

"Wow, I'm shocked she's lasted this long." Candace's voice sounded far away before my brain refused to function anymore.

Benefits:
I acknowledge my beta readers in each of my novels and on my website. I will send you a PDF of the final copy. You get first dibs at beta reading future novels. You may also get to name a character after yourself or the name of your choosing along with what type of mythos/fae/shifter/etc. he or she turns out to be in a future novel.

Warnings: Adult situations. For readers 18+

message 2: by Elle (new)

Elle (alphabetareader) | 10 comments I can read the first four chapters--if you're interested, you can PM me.

message 3: by Relina (new)

Relina Skye (relinaskye) | 69 comments Thank you so much!

message 4: by Tinthia (new)

Tinthia | 18 comments Hi, I would love to read your work and provide feedback. I'm Wiccan so I'd love to enter the story. Just email me at riverladywrites@gmail.com or message me through this forum. Cheers. Tinthia