Crime, Mysteries & Thrillers discussion

Zero Day (John Puller, #1)
This topic is about Zero Day
Archive - Group Reads > Zero Day - December 2015 & January 2016

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Chava (last edited Nov 28, 2015 04:02PM) (new)

Chava | 2788 comments Hi all,

This is the discussion of Zero day one of the Books of the Month(s) for December 2015 - January 2016. Your moderator is Mary.

Please be patient. The discussion might not be as fast as usual due to the holiday season.

message 2: by Mary Beth (new)

Mary Beth  | 378 comments I haven't read this one yet but will starting it on Dec. 1st. So I get to read it with you all. While you're reading it if something grabs you please comment on it. That's what spoilers are for just make sure you put the chapter on the spoiler so everyone can read your spoiler when they get to it. I really would like to have a discussion while reading the book, they are quite fun doing it this way! Its up to you though, any way you like to read it.

message 3: by Mary Beth (new)

Mary Beth  | 378 comments This book starts out good from the beginning. I love the characters Pullman and Cole so far. Chapter 9 (view spoiler) What do you guys think about the book so far?

message 4: by Marion (new)

Marion Mlodynia | 573 comments I'm going to get this book from the library. Can't wait to read it. I love all of his books.

message 5: by Mary Beth (new)

Mary Beth  | 378 comments Great Marion! I love all of his books too. This book is good from the very beginning. I don't like books that you read and all the suspense is at the end of the book.

message 6: by Janet (new)

Janet Stokes | 485 comments Marion wrote: "I'm going to get this book from the library. Can't wait to read it. I love all of his books."

I've read a couple of Baldacchi. Very gung-ho thrillers full of action. :)

message 7: by Kirsten (new)

Kirsten  (kmcripn) I've just started. I'd forgotten how much I enjoy David Baldacci. Nearly 1/4 in and am really enjoying it.

However, I have to say if I were Puller, I'd be investing in a box of HEPA face masks in that town. Ick.

message 8: by Marion (new)

Marion Mlodynia | 573 comments LOL