Detailed Roleplayers discussion

1x1 > Sweet & Sugar

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 5474 comments

Show Me Your Scars

Muse A is a paramedic. One night they are called to a house after a domestic disturbance call. Muse B is lying on the carpet in the living room in need of medical assistance.
Muse A does what they can for Muse B and when they arrive at the hospital feels unable to just leave them there alone.

Muse B’s recover takes some time and every single day when Muse A is not on shift they come to the hospital room to visit Muse B and help them however they can. They bring flowers and books, TV shows, board games, sneak in the food that Muse B likes.
The two become good friends over that time and those feelings grow for Muse A they begin to fall in love with Muse B.

The night before Muse B is to be released the above exchange happens and Muse B kisses Muse A. Are the feelings reciprocated? Can Muse B open up about it all and let Muse A help them heal more than just their physical scars?

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Sorry I totally over looked this. Are you fine with me playing Muse B?

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 5474 comments Nah it's cool. I kind of wanted to be Muse B but did you want to do another plot like doubles per say?

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Oh no I need to work on playing guy roles. Doubles is a lot of work.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Should I start making me character?

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 5474 comments Uhh sure but was that a yes or no to doubles? You kind of lost me there to be honest.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

I was saying I'll play the guy part. We don't have to do doubles.