Class 3-E (Assassination Classroom RP.) discussion

Requests > Gifted Student Request.

Comments Showing 1-28 of 28 (28 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Cole, Korosensei (The Tentacled one.) (new)

Cole Bradeon  (colebradeon) | 188 comments Mod
This is where you can request a truly gifted student. Kind of like a senior student but only with a very high natural talent for assassination and learning. These students are to be very detailed and are accepted by the head mod only. These students are the equivalent of Karma and Nagisa from the show. These students can still learn faster than the talented ones though only mods and specifically approved people can make them.

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 58 comments Mod
Could i make a gifted student or 2? I plan on making twin boys, but if only one of them could be gifted and not two, thats alright too.

message 3: by Cole, Korosensei (The Tentacled one.) (new)

Sure you can make twins. It alright with me :)

message 5: by Cole, Korosensei (The Tentacled one.) (new)

Have you heard of this anime before?

Yes i have actually, im a big fan, i just started watching it recently, but i've had alot of family stuff and been making charries so i sadly only got to watch one episode lol but i plan on watching more tonight :D

message 7: by Cole, Korosensei (The Tentacled one.) (new)

Well considering your mod history you might be able to get a teacher position / Mod position.

:D Really? Ill go apply then :D

Wait, sorry XD To request to be a mod, do i do so in the teacher request topic or just pm you with it?

message 10: by Cole, Korosensei (The Tentacled one.) (new)

PM me with it xD i have not made the topic yet XD

Ok :D

ᒥAᴍᴀᴛᴇʀᴀsᴜᒧ  (lordofdarkness) | 3 comments Um, hello. Could i make a gifted student?

message 13: by Cole, Korosensei (The Tentacled one.) (new)

Well you know it will require quite a bit of detail. You can make it and when you are done, Please post it in the workshop for approval. I think I will only allow a few Gifted students until the group becomes bigger.

ᒥAᴍᴀᴛᴇʀᴀsᴜᒧ  (lordofdarkness) | 3 comments Okay, that's fine by me. I'll have it up once im finished then.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) | 105 comments Heheheheh >.< Can I make Satan?

Also, might I acquire a gifted student please?

(I usually make a character who is just a spectator. He's my main character Cry. He is non destructive, and I've never gotten in any serious fight with him. He usually just dodges anyways)

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) | 105 comments If needed, I can give an example of my previous characters, which are relatively long and descriptive.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) | 105 comments Or nah? <.< >.>

message 18: by Cole, Korosensei (The Tentacled one.) (new)

I don't want the supernatural involved in the RP. I will allow a gifted student that is good at quite a few things, but I dont think that I can allow satan. XD

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) | 105 comments GOD DAMN IT XD. Alright, cool. Then I suppose I'll make the student I'm currently creating gifted.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) | 105 comments It'll be another ten minutes.

message 21: by Galzia Tekrus (new)

Galzia Tekrus | 36 comments Yo, can I have a gifted student?

message 22: by Cole, Korosensei (The Tentacled one.) (new)

Yeah you can have one Galzia, As long as you make it nice and detailed. :D

message 23: by Galzia Tekrus (new)

Galzia Tekrus | 36 comments Totally c:

message 24: by ƘΔΘЅ (new)

ƘΔΘЅ   | 1 comments May I make a gifted character XD?

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Could I please request a gifted character? I know that I have been extremely inactive over the last 3 months due to finals, however now holidays are here and I will be on all weekdays till the start of school in february

fᎪᎬᏒᏒᎥᏁ ᏁᎥᎶhᏆshᎪᎠᎬ (faerrin) | 2 comments Hello! I'm new here, but I promise you I'm a very detailed roleplayer! All of my charries I spend AGES on but I promise, it will be perfect! For starters, I usally go with siblings for something as awesome as this anime, and I was thinking maybe have mega creepy Siamese twins, gender would be female, and all details are classified until release (mostly because I'm still thinking over it). What do you say?

message 27: by Cole, Korosensei (The Tentacled one.) (new)

All who have requested bellow my last comment are allowed to make a gifted student. All must be good and detailed. Happy writing.

Ghost~still Luna~ | 44 comments May I make a gifted student please?