Class 3-E (Assassination Classroom RP.) discussion

Requests > Talented Student Request

Comments Showing 1-18 of 18 (18 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Cole, Korosensei (The Tentacled one.) (new)

Cole Bradeon  (colebradeon) | 188 comments Mod
These students will be require a bit more information. Some backstory into how they developed a specific skill or talent that is higher than a regular students. These students may be gifted in one area but are not able to learn other abilities or improve as easy as the regular students.

message 2: by Jared Lance (new)

Jared Lance | 5 comments May I make one? His name is Blake Peters, and he is talented in cunning and speed, because of running from the Police and the teachers at his school. He's an ok listener, but doesn't often follow the rules. He's also good at English and Math, decent and History and Biology. He's good with fireaems abd better with knives. However, he's cocky and can be considered annoying.

message 3: by Cole, Korosensei (The Tentacled one.) (new)

Yes you can make this character. Fill out all the info in the template and then post it in the workshop when you want me to look at it. :)

message 4: by Jared Lance (new)

Jared Lance | 5 comments Thank you so much!

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) | 105 comments May I make one of these?

message 6: by Cole, Korosensei (The Tentacled one.) (new)

Yes you may, cry. :)

message 7: by Demon Dragon (new)

Demon Dragon (Changer of Worlds) | 6 comments may i make one?

message 8: by Cole, Korosensei (The Tentacled one.) (new)

Yes you can :D

message 10: by Cole, Korosensei (The Tentacled one.) (new)

Yes you may Pixie :)

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Can i be a talented student please? :)

message 13: by fᎪᎬᏒᏒᎥᏁ ᏁᎥᎶhᏆshᎪᎠᎬ (last edited Dec 13, 2015 09:45PM) (new)

fᎪᎬᏒᏒᎥᏁ ᏁᎥᎶhᏆshᎪᎠᎬ (faerrin) | 2 comments Hello, me again! I promise this will be my last charrie for a while since I already have so many on my plate! I was thinking female, orphan, formerly abused (formerly, for obvious reasons), quiet, shy, and her "special talent" I've narrowed down, now, to one, she can resist pain, yet she can still take injury. She can heal small things, and bigger, deeper cuts she can heal to scars. Sound good?

message 14: by Mr. Flame (new)

Mr. Flame (mrflame) | 21 comments Cole wrote: "These students will be require a bit more information. Some backstory into how they developed a specific skill or talent that is higher than a regular students. These students may be gifted in one ..."

May I make one?

message 15: by Cole, Korosensei (The Tentacled one.) (new)

Yes you May Mr.Flame. Post it in the workshop once you want me to look at it. :)

message 16: by Mr. Flame (new)

Mr. Flame (mrflame) | 21 comments Kk.

message 17: by Sakurasou (new)

Sakurasou | 1 comments Would it alright if i make one of these?

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

May I make one Mr. Cole?