Class 3-E (Assassination Classroom RP.) discussion

Comments Showing 1-24 of 24 (24 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Cole, Korosensei (The Tentacled one.) (new)

Cole Bradeon  (colebradeon) | 188 comments Mod
The place to ask questions about the Group, Anime, and or about things related to the RP.

message 2: by Demon Dragon (new)

Demon Dragon (Changer of Worlds) | 6 comments what is this based from? i'm very curious!

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) | 105 comments Demon Dragon wrote: "what is this based from? i'm very curious!"

Assassination Classroom. It's an anime about students who have to kill their teacher before the end of the year. The teacher is an alien who blew up 70% of the moon, and due to a promise he made for someone, has to teach a classroom of students who flunked into Class E. Murderers and thugs and such. He's a really cool teacher though.

message 4: by Demon Dragon (new)

Demon Dragon (Changer of Worlds) | 6 comments i think i'll look this up....

message 5: by Demon Dragon (new)

Demon Dragon (Changer of Worlds) | 6 comments would being able to take a beating and great at hard work be considered talents? or simply personality traits?

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) | 105 comments I think they could be talents. I'm not a mod though.

message 7: by Demon Dragon (new)

Demon Dragon (Changer of Worlds) | 6 comments i was considering making a character that basically sucks at everything except those two things. based off a character i took a recent liking to actually, highly entertaining from what i've seen so far.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) | 105 comments Could I make a teacher for the Language Arts classroom? Unless that's just for mods.

message 9: by Cole, Korosensei (The Tentacled one.) (new)

Cole Bradeon  (colebradeon) | 188 comments Mod
Yes you can make a teacher cry.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) | 105 comments Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Many eee's later

thanks.

message 11: by Mr. Flame (new)

Mr. Flame (mrflame) | 21 comments Anyone wanna rp?

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) | 105 comments Mr. Flame wrote: "Anyone wanna rp?"

I have some peeps open

message 13: by Galzia Tekrus (new)

Galzia Tekrus | 36 comments Where's the Request RP

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

wnen can we rp?

message 15: by Mr. Flame (new)

Mr. Flame (mrflame) | 21 comments ~The Mage of Heart~ (Aka. Cryaotic) wrote: "Mr. Flame wrote: "Anyone wanna rp?"

I have some peeps open"

Who?

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Me lol

message 17: by Mr. Flame (new)

Mr. Flame (mrflame) | 21 comments I was talking to Cry lol.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Whoops lol sorry

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) | 105 comments All of my characters. I've got a really cute nerdy girl who is inhumanly strong. I've got a cutesy girl who is also extremely crazy. I've got a loud obnoxious dude who wants to be a hero. I've got an analytical super genius who hates himself for not being a girl.

message 20: by Mr. Flame (new)

Mr. Flame (mrflame) | 21 comments ~The Mage of Heart~ (Aka. Cryaotic) wrote: "All of my characters. I've got a really cute nerdy girl who is inhumanly strong. I've got a cutesy girl who is also extremely crazy. I've got a loud obnoxious dude who wants to be a hero. I've got ..."

Oh! Maybe the super intelligent guy who hates not being a girl?

message 21: by Galzia Tekrus (new)

Galzia Tekrus | 36 comments Can I rp with your nerdy girl?

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) | 105 comments Yea to both of you, working on homework right now, could you guys pick places and I'll post?

message 23: by Galzia Tekrus (new)

Galzia Tekrus | 36 comments Got it c:

Ghost~still Luna~ | 44 comments Anyone wanna rp?