Goldwin's School for the Unusually Gifted discussion

Roleplay! > Outside of School

Comments Showing 1-50 of 94 (94 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

gelatin_monster | 160 comments Mod

message 2: by Elric138 (new)

Elric138 (elric138-goodkitty-) | 253 comments Aurora landed on the ground gracefully.

Elric also landed on the ground.

((Elric and Aurora took the wind way.))

message 3: by Elric138 (new)

Elric138 (elric138-goodkitty-) | 253 comments "Sure, I'll do that for the way back." Aurora said.

"The town is just a minute walking in that direction." Elric said as he started walking towards town.

"Let's go then." Icy said.

message 4: by Elric138 (new)

Elric138 (elric138-goodkitty-) | 253 comments "Aurora be careful, normal people don't appreciate us using powers." Icy said.

"What do they do then?" Aurora asked.

Elric ignored the conversation as it made him feel angry.

message 5: by Elric138 (new)

Elric138 (elric138-goodkitty-) | 253 comments "We're here at town." Elric said.

message 6: by Elric138 (new)

Elric138 (elric138-goodkitty-) | 253 comments "Oh thanks." Elric said just realizing he had forgotten to take money with him.

Icy took the money. "Thank you." Icy said.

"Thank you." Aurora said.

message 7: by Elric138 (new)

Elric138 (elric138-goodkitty-) | 253 comments Elric followed.

"Hey Elric, what will the people do when they see our powers?" Aurora asked.

"Bad things." Elric simply said.

message 8: by Elric138 (new)

Elric138 (elric138-goodkitty-) | 253 comments Aurora took a step back in fear.

"Or they do something else." Icy said remembering what the headmaster said about what happened to her parents.

Elric grabbed Aurora's hand. "Don't worry, the normal people are horrible at recognizing powers, but just keep them hidden." Elric said.

message 9: by Elric138 (new)

Elric138 (elric138-goodkitty-) | 253 comments "I don't know if that's Lucky, i've been to a city once before I came at the campus, people in big city's literally don't notice anything, I shot 3 electric beams there and even my parents only noticed the third, and no one noticed it." Elric said.

❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (jukeboxheroine) ((Can Phoenix jump in? I was thinking he could catch them and get them in trouble for sneaking out but they convince him to come with them))

message 11: by Elric138 (new)

Elric138 (elric138-goodkitty-) | 253 comments "No, I'm going to the game store." Elric said.

"I'll go." Icy said.

"I'll go too." Aurora said.

Elric gave Flare a glance that said 'you watch her for now'.

message 12: by Elric138 (last edited Nov 28, 2015 05:03PM) (new)

Elric138 (elric138-goodkitty-) | 253 comments ((Sure))

❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (jukeboxheroine) ((Lol k))

Phoenix spoke from the shadow of a building near the younger kids.
"And what do you think you're doing?"

message 14: by Elric138 (new)

Elric138 (elric138-goodkitty-) | 253 comments "If you're asking because we're not supposed to be here, then why are you here?" Elric asked.

"We're just going to look around." Aurora said.

Icy made an irritated grunt.

❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (jukeboxheroine) Phoenix emerged so he was half in half out of the darkness.
"I doubt you got permission, did you?" he growled. He flicked into their thoughts almost instinctively.

((Need them to think more, they don't know about his telepathy))

❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (jukeboxheroine) Phoenix snorted.
"Of course! Not! I'm here to retrieve you since I caught you SNEAKING OUT."

message 17: by Elric138 (new)

Elric138 (elric138-goodkitty-) | 253 comments "Well sorry boss." Icy thought.

"Do you have permission to be here then?" Elric asked.

"Don't tell him we sneaked to this place." Aurora thought.

((Elric is actually pretty smart, he automatically starts thinking about disturbing things if he meets someone new, wether they have powers or not))

❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (jukeboxheroine) "Don't tell me what?" Phoenix asked.

message 19: by Elric138 (new)

Elric138 (elric138-goodkitty-) | 253 comments "Wh-What?" Aurora said. Aurora hid behind Elric.

"Stop acting like your the boss." Icy thought.

Elric just looked at him.

message 20: by ❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (last edited Nov 28, 2015 05:13PM) (new)

❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (jukeboxheroine) Phoenix crossed his arms.
"What shouldn't I be told, Aurora? I feel you have something to say to me."
He glared pointedly at Icy and Flare.
"And I am not being rude!"

message 21: by Elric138 (new)

Elric138 (elric138-goodkitty-) | 253 comments Icy returned a more threatening glare.

"Leave her alone, you can read into minds, stop doing that, you're scaring her." Elric said.

((No one ever taught Elric assuming is a bad thing))

❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (jukeboxheroine) Phoenix huffed angrily.
"I feel like secrets are being kept from me. And I want in on them!"
Suddenly he grinned.
"I totally got you guys."

message 23: by Elric138 (new)

Elric138 (elric138-goodkitty-) | 253 comments "Okay first Dawn and now him, I'm going to find someone that can learn me make a barrier for those 2." Icy said.

"What did you get." Elric said as he took a defensive fighting stance.

message 24: by Elric138 (new)

Elric138 (elric138-goodkitty-) | 253 comments ((Elric: Hmm I can literally shock him to death, Flare can burn him, Icy can freeze him, no normal fighting is such a better option))

❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (jukeboxheroine) Phoenix laughed.
"Electricity, ice, fire, and fists are no match for telekinesis. And it's useless when I can see your next move."
He tapped his head as an indication of what he could see.

((He was joking why are they trying to fight him I'm confused about the above two posts))

message 26: by Elric138 (new)

Elric138 (elric138-goodkitty-) | 253 comments ((Elric is telling Phoenix to back off in a more aggresive manner, and the other post was me making fun of Elric's logic.))

message 27: by Elric138 (new)

Elric138 (elric138-goodkitty-) | 253 comments "Then how about you back off before we just keep firing our attacks until your too tired for your stupid Telekinesis." Icy said.

Elric looked to the left and saw people starting to gather. "Let's get to a different place." Elric said.

❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (jukeboxheroine) Phoenix rolled his eyes.
"You guys don't get it. You can't use your gifts in public. Follow me, I know a good place for practice."

❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (jukeboxheroine) ((It's weird how Icy's grammar isn't too good but Elric's grammar is fine. O,O))

message 30: by Elric138 (new)

Elric138 (elric138-goodkitty-) | 253 comments ((I try to keep that due to their characters.))

message 31: by Elric138 (new)

Elric138 (elric138-goodkitty-) | 253 comments "We just wanted to go look around town." Aurora said.

"Please, just let us go." Elric said.

❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (jukeboxheroine) Phoenix rolled his eyes again.
"You kids don't get it! I'm in with you. Come on, I'll show you the gym where I sneak out."

message 33: by Elric138 (new)

Elric138 (elric138-goodkitty-) | 253 comments "Ok, cool." Icy said.

"Yeah, thank you." Aurora said.

Elric nodded respectfully.

❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (jukeboxheroine) ((How old is Aurora?))

Phoenix trotted through the dispersing crowd, occasionally nudging someone aside with his hands or telekinesis.
"Lets go, losers. We don't have all day."

message 35: by Elric138 (new)

Elric138 (elric138-goodkitty-) | 253 comments ((She's 8, it's her first time out of the campus))

Elric and Aurora followed silently.

Icy secretly made a water pipline freeze, destroying the pipe.

❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (jukeboxheroine) Phoenix looked back and noticed Aurora struggling.
"Here, let me give you a piggy back ride."
He crouched and let her climb on his back.

message 37: by Elric138 (new)

Elric138 (elric138-goodkitty-) | 253 comments Aurora climbed on his back.

"Go, Icy and I will deal with problems." Elric said.

❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (jukeboxheroine) ((What does he mean?))

message 39: by Elric138 (new)

Elric138 (elric138-goodkitty-) | 253 comments ((He means the crowd))

❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (jukeboxheroine) ((Ok))

Phoenix led them down a few streets expertly until he found the right house. He knocked on the door in a certain pattern that was Morse code for: Mom, I'm Home.

message 41: by Elric138 (new)

Elric138 (elric138-goodkitty-) | 253 comments "Me, Icy and Phoenix all just were about to fight with our powers in this town, we have to stay low at least 2 or 3 minutes." Elric said.

message 42: by Elric138 (new)

Elric138 (elric138-goodkitty-) | 253 comments "So, let's go to the animal shelter now." Elric said.

❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (jukeboxheroine) Phoenix looked at the others.
"In a minute," he told them. The door opened and his mother gave him a hug. She led them all into the living room.
"This is my mom," Phoenix explained. "She helps people like us control their powers."

message 44: by Elric138 (new)

Elric138 (elric138-goodkitty-) | 253 comments "Hi, I am Elric and this is my little sister Aurora." Elric said.

"My name is Icy." Icy said.

"H-Hello." Aurora said.

❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (jukeboxheroine) Phoenix's mother smiled and shook all their hands.
"I am so pleased to meet you!" she said happily.

message 46: by Elric138 (new)

Elric138 (elric138-goodkitty-) | 253 comments Aurora hid behind Elric when Phoenix's mother was about to shook her hand.

"Sorry she's just a bit shy." Elric said.

❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (jukeboxheroine) Phoenix smiled.
"Well, make yourselves at home. I can drive you guys anywhere you want in here car to avoid public attention and the basement is a free practice area for your powers."

message 48: by Elric138 (new)

Elric138 (elric138-goodkitty-) | 253 comments "Thanks." Elric said, his childlike behavior coming back.

Icy gave a grateful nod.

❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (jukeboxheroine) Phoenix's mother tossed him the keys.
"If you guys want to go to the animal shelter, follow me. You're going to LOVE her sweet ride."

message 50: by Elric138 (new)

Elric138 (elric138-goodkitty-) | 253 comments "Yeah, let's go." Aurora said.

"I'll go with." Icy and Elric both said.

« previous 1