What An Animal Reading Challenge discussion

2016 - Level 2 > Rachelle 2016 Challenge

Comments (showing 1-13 of 13) (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Rachelle (new)

Rachelle | 32 comments Animal Reading Challenge

message 2: by Yvonne (new)

Yvonne (Yvonne473) | 122 comments Mod
Glad you are joining us Rachelle. Have fun!

message 3: by Dagny (new)

Dagny (MadameVauquer) I'm also at Level 2, Rachelle.

message 4: by Rachelle (new)

Rachelle | 32 comments 1. Last Licks (Sunny and Shadow Mystery #3) by Claire Donally This book also has a cat that conforts those about to die

2. Florist Grump *A Florist Shop Mystery #17) Seedy is on the cover and finds the murder weapon and has a significant part at the end of the book

message 5: by Dagny (new)

Dagny (MadameVauquer) I haven't seen it yet, but Mark told me that the Hallmark Movie Channel is making some of those Florist Shop Mysteries into movies.

message 6: by Rachelle (new)

Rachelle | 32 comments They have but I don't get the right channel.

3. Sweet Pepper Hero (Sweet Pepper Fire BrigadeMystery #4) by J.J. Cook

Hero, the fire dog is on the cover and plays an important part in the story.

message 7: by Rachelle (new)

Rachelle | 32 comments 4. Black Cat's Legacy by Elaine Faber. This book qualifies because it has a cat on the cover and Thumper (a Black Cat) is a main character in the book and his thoughts are told. The motel had a black cat for a long time, one appears soon after the one before dies. Thumper is the first other name one of the cats has been given.

message 8: by Rachelle (new)

Rachelle | 32 comments 5. Fat Cat Takes the Cake (A Fat Cat Mystery #3) by Janet Cantrell =
6. Moss Hysteria (A Flower Shop Myster #18) by Kate Collins
7. Faux Paw (A Magical Cats Mystery #7) by Sofie Kelly
8. Ripped from the Pages (A Bibliophile Mystery#9) by Kate Carlisle

These all have animals on the cover and talk about the pets in the books.

message 9: by Dagny (new)

Dagny (MadameVauquer) Looks like some goodies there, Rachelle! I'll have to check them out when I have time.

message 10: by Rachelle (new)

Rachelle | 32 comments 9. Claws for Alarm (Nick and Nora Mysteries (Nick and Nora Mysteries #2) by T.C. Lotempio Nick is a cat that helps Nora
10, Pounce (The Sierra Files #1)by Christy Barritt Main character is an animal activist and loves her cats

message 11: by Shannon (new)

Shannon (smmolloy1105) | 8 comments Rachelle wrote: "9. Claws for Alarm (Nick and Nora Mysteries (Nick and Nora Mysteries #2) by T.C. Lotempio Nick is a cat that helps Nora
10, Pounce (The Sierra Files #1)by Christy Barritt Main character is an anim..."

Do you like the Nick and Nora series? I just picked up the first one and was curious as to what you thought. Thanks!

message 12: by Rachelle (new)

Rachelle | 32 comments I am leading discussion on Claws for Alarm in October. I love the books.

message 13: by Shannon (new)

Shannon (smmolloy1105) | 8 comments Rachelle wrote: "I am leading discussion on Claws for Alarm in October. I love the books."

Good to know. Thanks!

unread topics | mark unread