School for S.H.I.E.L.D discussion

S.H.I.E.L.D > Head of S.H.I.E.L.D. office.

Comments Showing 1-50 of 85 (85 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky, I'm sad All my favorite group are gone (new)

Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky (duchessnataliaofnorthernlights) | 1868 comments Mod
the head of shield. whoever that is.

LilyCat (Agent of SHIELD)-- on hiatus :( (lilycat_reads) | 128 comments Lindsay dragged Star by the handcuffs into the office. Maria Hill was out, but the office had one of the most secure interrogation chambers.

message 3: by Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky, I'm sad All my favorite group are gone (new)

Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky (duchessnataliaofnorthernlights) | 1868 comments Mod
Star was muttering things under her breath. Some very bad things.

LilyCat (Agent of SHIELD)-- on hiatus :( (lilycat_reads) | 128 comments Lindsay flicked on the recording cameras, then locked Star down to a metal chair and attached electrodes to her face to tell if she was lying or not. She shouted at the guards, "Stop peeking!" She was irritated. Those blasted guards were always nosing into her business.

"Okay Star," she said, "what are your motives and what were you planning in Central Park?"

message 5: by Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky, I'm sad All my favorite group are gone (last edited May 05, 2016 01:05PM) (new)

Star didn't know what was going on only that she was hooked up to something. She heard polygraph before but she wasn't sure what it was.

"Is this a polygraph? What does that do?" She asked.

Her mind was everywhere but the interrogation.

LilyCat (Agent of SHIELD)-- on hiatus :( (lilycat_reads) | 128 comments "A polygraph is a lie detector," Lindsay grumbled. "We learn about them on the first day of interrogation training. Except I bet you were texting or something during the lesson. But I don't have a polygraph, since you already trained in how to trick them."

message 7: by Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky, I'm sad All my favorite group are gone (new)

"No I w as gone that day in training. they bad me do something stupid." Star said with a smile.

"oh and I wasn't doing anything in central park. I was just watching families. She said with a smile. She was telling the truth. she had no reason to lie

LilyCat (Agent of SHIELD)-- on hiatus :( (lilycat_reads) | 128 comments "Not like that sounds stalkerish or anything," Lindsay muttered. "Next question: why did you join HYDRA?"

message 10: by Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky, I'm sad All my favorite group are gone (new)

I put something up but I guessed it never posted)

"It's not stalking I would have to follow them for a while." Star said.
" Hydra kidnapped me and told me that if I didn't join they would kill my mom. We already lost my dad I can't loose anyone else so I joined." Star said.

message 11: by LilyCat (Agent of SHIELD)-- on hiatus :( (last edited May 09, 2016 03:42PM) (new)

LilyCat (Agent of SHIELD)-- on hiatus :( (lilycat_reads) | 128 comments Lindsay looked at the lie detector screen. It looked all clear, but Star did have a twitch in her eye that indicated increasing levels of nervousness. Plus, Star had trained with HYDRA, so she probably knew how to thwart the lie detector.

A guard entered the room, and told Lindsay, "You need to leave now."

"What?" she asked. She was confused, but all of a sudden, her mind went blank, and she left the room.

The guard locked the door and his uniform disappeared, revealing a tall, brown-haired girl with mischievous eyes and a mystical-looking spear. "Hi Star, you tired of sitting in that chair?" Ingrid asked. That disguise spell really came in handy, she thought. She wasn't as good at using mind-glamours yet, so the disguise had to do to sneak into such a secure place.

message 12: by Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky, I'm sad All my favorite group are gone (new)

"Yes! Who wouldn't?! Who are you though since you know my name and you're wearing a disguise I'm guessing you're Hydra." Star said.

"Also how did you get her to leave?"

LilyCat (Agent of SHIELD)-- on hiatus :( (lilycat_reads) | 128 comments "Well, I'm sort of Hydra. They're all about 'world domination, go Nazis' kind of thing. I'm more of an opportunist, if you get what I mean." Ingrid winked. She wondered if she'd gotten the Midgard history right. Hydra, Nazis, Hitler, right? It had been so long since she'd visited from Jotunheim or Asgard.

Pulling out a set of enchanted lockpicks, she tried to pry open Star's handcuffs, but the metal gave her a jolt. Curse Helheim. Power-blocking handcuffs. She found the little power cell in the handcuffs and pried it out easily with the magical tools, leaving the cuffs to fall emptily at Star's sides.

"Oh, and that? A simple little mind-trick. Full mind control is quite hard to do, so the trick should wear off any second now." Picking up her spear, she blasted a jet of green light at the computer and the lie detector. "That should destroy your results. Come on, let's go!"

message 14: by Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky, I'm sad All my favorite group are gone (new)

"The results would have been fine I didn't lie on anything. " Star said rubbing her wrist.
(super short sorry)

LilyCat (Agent of SHIELD)-- on hiatus :( (lilycat_reads) | 128 comments Ingrid grabbed Star's arm and helped her out of the chair. "So, how into Hydra are you?" she asked. "I'm not the biggest fan, but my father, Loki, wanted someone to be an ambassador to Earth, and since I'm not 100% Jotun, I can blend in more easily. We'd better hurry. I'm sure we could fight off the guards, but I like stealth."

message 16: by Lena (new)

Lena Carter | 291 comments Marina jogged into the room. She was looking for one of the heads of shield. "Hey-- he's not in here... where do you think you're going??"

message 17: by Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky, I'm sad All my favorite group are gone (new)

"Uh Nothing. No one was supposed to be over here. Stupid Romanoff." Star muttered the last part. "What are your doin' here?" She demanded

LilyCat (Agent of SHIELD)-- on hiatus :( (lilycat_reads) | 128 comments Ingrid quickly wove a disguise spell, back to her guard illusion. It was hard for her to do illusions under pressure, so the simple black outfit and mask that covered her face would have to do. Her spear shifted form into an assault rifle.

"I'm um..." Ingrid worked to make a suitable lie. "I'm taking her back to the holding cells," she said to the other girl, gesturing at Star. "The interrogation was shorter than it was going to be."

LilyCat (Agent of SHIELD)-- on hiatus :( (lilycat_reads) | 128 comments ((Y'all still here??))

message 20: by Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky, I'm sad All my favorite group are gone (new)

Star crossed her arms, giving the girl a cold stare while she was messing with her bracelet. " Yeah so move along." She said.

Sonebiyinepu (they/them) *bamf* (what is happening currently?)

message 22: by Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky, I'm sad All my favorite group are gone (new)

Star just got broken out of an interrogation.

she is part of star but doesn't want to be.)

Sonebiyinepu (they/them) *bamf* (so there is a battle going on or something, I guess Michael can just come in?)

message 24: by Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky, I'm sad All my favorite group are gone (new)

part of hydra)

message 25: by Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky, I'm sad All my favorite group are gone (new)

there might be)

Sonebiyinepu (they/them) *bamf* Michael heard all the noise and commotion and frowned as he walked towards the door to the head office. He wasn't one for commotion because he didn't want the other guy to go out, but he was curious. He opened the door and peaked inside.

message 27: by Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky, I'm sad All my favorite group are gone (new)

Star pushed passed the girl. "What are you doing here?"

Sonebiyinepu (they/them) *bamf* (me? if so Michael is a guy, if not, sorry for getting mess up haha)

message 29: by Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky, I'm sad All my favorite group are gone (new)

She pushed past a girl who let her out. She is talking to him.)

Sonebiyinepu (they/them) *bamf* (k)

Michael flinched "I...I just heard some sounds and I got worried" he glanced behind her

message 31: by Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky, I'm sad All my favorite group are gone (new)

"maybe you should mind your own business. " Star said. She mad a dagger appear in her hand.

Sonebiyinepu (they/them) *bamf* He jumped "p..please dont do that!" he took a small step back "I dont want to .... please dont attack me"

message 33: by Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky, I'm sad All my favorite group are gone (new)

"Well you should left." Star said and went to attack him.

Sonebiyinepu (they/them) *bamf* He staggered backwards, eyes wide, his skin already turning a soft shade of green. "p..please stop!" he cried as he dropped to the ground and groaned in pain as his skin darkened and his muscle bulged as he started to grow.

Sonebiyinepu (they/them) *bamf* (gtg for now)

The Puppet Master (kirinchick) | 1448 comments Cygin teleported in and stood there staring at everyone wide-eyed. She didn't mean to teleport here, but there seemed to be a battle of some kind so she decided to stay. Bringing attention to herself, Cygin introduced herself, "Hello mewling quims."

message 37: by Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky, I'm sad All my favorite group are gone (new)

Star thought for a moment. "Loki's daughter not bad. Oh and F.Y.I your boyfriends brother is dead. She told the girl." Name's Star"

The Puppet Master (kirinchick) | 1448 comments "Fiancé," she corrected while holding up her left hand to show her engagement ring, "he proposed to me if you haven't remembered. May I ask why I am always being watched by both Hydra and SHIELD? None of you would be able to control me. Never."

Sonebiyinepu (they/them) *bamf* within a few minutes Michael had grown huge and green, his dark green eyes wild with anger

The Puppet Master (kirinchick) | 1448 comments Cygin looked over to Michael and lifted her palms in his direction.

Sonebiyinepu (they/them) *bamf* he slammed his fist on the ground, his shirt, which was being pulled thin, ripped finally as he let out a roar that sounded more animal than human. He was smaller than when his dad, Bruce, turned because he was young, but he was nearly ten feet tall and all muscle and angry uncontrollable huge gren guy.

The Puppet Master (kirinchick) | 1448 comments She didn't move her palms away from him. The green eyes imprinted on her skin glowed warmly waiting for her to make her move. This wasn't the first time she ran into on of Banner's kids. The last time, she was one of the people who taunted him. Her curiosity got the better of her and she had to see his other side to him.

Sonebiyinepu (they/them) *bamf* He slammed his fists down, he ground cracked under them. He stepped forward towards her, swinging his arms so they hit the walls and they crumbled and cracked. His nostrils flared in anger and he went to attack her, his hands grabbing for her

message 44: by Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky, I'm sad All my favorite group are gone (new)

"Why is it away the banner kids." Star whispered to herself. "I am SO sorry I didn't know you were banner's kid."

Sonebiyinepu (they/them) *bamf* He turned towards her voice, his hand missing the other girls, and he growled, lips pulling back and eyes squinting. He jumped towards her to attack

The Puppet Master (kirinchick) | 1448 comments Cygin disappeared and reappeared behind him. Still with her hands upraised, she fired her newly discovered power at him. A green fire exploded from her hands and flew towards him.

LilyCat (Agent of SHIELD)-- on hiatus :( (lilycat_reads) | 128 comments "Ummm... what's going on?" Ingrid asked Star. "I thought we were supposed to be escaping. And who's the Hulk kid?"

Sonebiyinepu (they/them) *bamf* As the bast slammed into his back he staggered and turned, he roared once more and rushed towards her, grasping for her head.

message 49: by Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky, I'm sad All my favorite group are gone (new)

"Uh we're supposed to but uh, we have a problem." She told Ingrid.

Mayrose came up to the office. "Finally its notmy fault a Banner kid went off Yes!" Mayrose said.
"Oh right." She got her bow aimed at the hulk boy. She had a tranquilizer arrow aimed at but and got really to fire.

Sonebiyinepu (they/them) *bamf* (gotta wait for the person he is attacking to reply)

« previous 1