Love Inspired Historicals discussion

Which e-reader is easiest use if?

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Amanda (new)

Amanda | 235 comments I have a Kindle Paperwhite and LOVE it. I find it is the most universal of e-readers because it goes through a huge name (Amazon). It has wifi already built in and plenty of room. The Paperwhite also has the E-Ink screen so it looks like the pages of a real book. I get headaches from the tablet screen because of the backlighting but the Paperwhite hasn't given me any problems! I am also able to borrow a ton of ebooks from the library for my kindle! I use an app called OverDrive and I can borrow a book directly from my phone and as soon as I turn my kindle on and it links to wifi it downloads in the blink of an eye. I was super skeptical about getting an ereader to begin with because I just love the feel of a real book but you can't beat the practicality of the ereader. I highly recommend it =D hope this helps!

message 2: by June (new)

June | 366 comments I can't give advice because I just use the apps on my phone and laptop to read. I do hope whatever you choose brings many hours of reading pleasure though!!! I too use OverDrive and think it's a great way to borrow library books.

message 3: by Ausjenny (new)

Ausjenny | 4948 comments I have an older kindle I love it doesn't have a back light on it. I love having it as I can read easier with it now as I can make the print larger. I also downloaded the app for the computer read on the computer.

message 4: by Amanda (new)

Amanda | 235 comments Oh very cool! My library has all of the Harlequin books in kindle format so I usually just borrow them! Good luck! Now is definitely the time to decide with Cyber Monday coming up if you're in the US and participate in that!

message 5: by Amanda (new)

Amanda | 235 comments Very exciting! I'm sure you'll love it! =D