Beta Reader Group discussion

Betas Offering FREE Services > New Beta - YA (Contemporary, Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Romance)

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jess (new)

Jess (IndigoInkwell) | 3 comments Available to read YA chapters or entire novel. Turnaround on individual chapters will be two (2) days. Turnaround for entire novel will be 1-2 weeks. Well-read in contemporary YA fiction/ romance, as well as YA sci-fi/fantasy. Honest feedback.

Happy Writing!

message 2: by Jack (new)

Jack Massa | 16 comments Jess wrote: "Available to read YA chapters or entire novel. Turnaround on individual chapters will be two (2) days. Turnaround for entire novel will be 1-2 weeks. Well-read in contemporary YA fiction/ romance, ..."

Hello Jess,
I would love to get your honest feedback on my YA Fantasy.
Title: Ghosts of Bliss Bayou
Tagline: Magic is not what you think.
Short blurb: In rural Florida, a New Jersey girl discovers a family legacy of hauntings and high magic. But can she solve the mystery of the family curse before becoming its next victim?

I would welcome your feedback on all or part. Please email me at jmassa53@gmail.com if interested.

Many thanks.

- Jack

message 3: by Quoleena (new)

Quoleena Sbrocca (qjsbrocca) Hi Jess. Thanks for offering your services. I have 9 chapters of my YA Fantasy ready for beta reads. It's Utopian and set in the deep future. PM me if you're interested in receiving the pdf.

Thanks!
Quoleena
RAYNE Luminescence by Quoleena Sbrocca

message 4: by Emily (new)

Emily Sowden (emily-t-sowden) | 4 comments Hi Jess.
If you've got some time to kill I'd love to get some feedback on the first chapter of my YA Fantasy novel. The whole book is completed but am currently considering altering the person it's written in.
Do PM me if you're interested, I'd really appreciate the help.

Thanks,

Emily

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Hi,
So I'm totally new to this - but after a quick google search on betas, I found this site, and your post!

I just finished my second draft of my YA/Sci-Fi manuscript. Its sitting around 55k words. I would love to have you beta read it in its entirety or just a few chapters if you're overwhelmed with other projects.

I have a blog katereneebooks.com if you'd like to check it out for a feel of things. I don't really know how all this works but would love to hear back from you!

Thank you!! Have a great day!