Vampires, Werewolves, and Zombies. discussion

Once Bitten, Twice Die (The Blood of the Infected #1)
This topic is about Once Bitten, Twice Die
ZOMBIES! > Published TODAY, Discount till 30/11

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Antony (new) - added it

Antony Stanton (antonyjstanton) | 20 comments Hi, I have just finished writing and published my very first book TODAY, "Once Bitten, Twice Die", Antony J. Stanton, the first book in a dystopian gothic horror series.
Once Bitten, Twice Die (The Blood of the Infected Book 1) by Antony Stanton
http://www.oncebittentwice.com
Once Bitten, Twice Die
The book is available on Amazon at a discount for a couple of days more. I'll post in the vampires section too, as this book involves both zombies AND vampires. For anyone who ever wondered 'what would happen if a lone vamp got cornered down some dark alleyway by a horde of crazed zombies...?'
As yet it is unread by anyone on the planet, other than myself and the chap from the London Evening Standard who wrote a glowing review. If you feel like being there at the very start, then here is a little book blurb:

Do you think you are familiar with everything to do with zombies? Think again.
If you believed you knew vampires, you know nothing.
Do you feel ready for Armageddon? You couldn't be further from the truth.
Dystopian Gothic Realism is a fresh new angle on a well-loved genre of horror; the zombie is a plausible condition based on medical fact, and vampires do not turn into bats, but do cast a shadow. After all, the laws of physics are intractable and apply to every creature on earth, living or otherwise.
This series of books brings both types of fabled being into the realms of the distinctly possible. A gritty tale that pits human survivor against the deadliest of foes, and sees both of those combined in a brutal confrontation.
A cure for dementia has disastrously failed. Patients are left crazed, infectious and enraged. The ensuing carnage quickly spreads the disease, and civilisation is decimated.
On London’s outskirts a military base shelters some survivors. The soldiers within must battle against the infected who now roam unchallenged. Tensions are high, relationships fraught, death commonplace.
But if they thought the end of the world was bad enough, their troubles have only just begun...
An ancient menace has long existed in secret alongside humanity - a vampire clan, which has recently encountered the soldiers. Now is their time to emerge from the shadows. First though they have to overcome their own problems. They too have to fight for survival against the infected, and they violently disagree on their approach towards the humans.
Hostilities are rising. It's only a matter of time now...

message 2: by Antony (new) - added it

Antony Stanton (antonyjstanton) | 20 comments Discount on Amazon still holds... And a Hollywood film producer has just asked to review the book - watch this space... Very exciting.