Dumbledore's Army discussion

Romione or Harmione?

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (Padfoot713) | 15 comments Mod
Who do you think is better together? Ron and Hermione, or Harry and Hermione? While I personally like Ron and Hermione better, tell me how you feel and why.

message 2: by Alexis (new)

Alexis Hauser | 1 comments I used to be a Romione person, and out of the two choices I guess that is what I would pick. I will say though, I have read some stuff that has made me wonder about Dramione, and be open to the idea. For a really long time I was very much against Dramione, but have since had a change of heart.

message 3: by Kathy (new)

Kathy (kathito) | 2 comments I would have prefer if Ron stayed with Lavender honestly. I think Hermione deserved better. And I don't think her and Harry would ever had anything more then friendship on their minds. They have like a family loyalty going on.

message 4: by Hannah (new)

I agree with you that Harry and Hermione where mentioned to be friends, or even close to siblings. While I don't agree with you whe you say that Ron isn't good enough for Hermione, I understand you have your own opinion on the subject. I just have a question, who do you think is good enough for Hermione?

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

I like the I idea of Hermione but in the long run, I agree that Hermione probably would've been better suited to someone else but I do still think Ron is good for her. Just not what I would've pictured "her type" to be.

message 6: by Hannah (new)

If I may ask, who do you think is Hermione's "type?"

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

I know they are completely different ages but maybe someone like Remus Lupin as a teenager. This is according to how fan docs have written him as though.

message 8: by Elise (new)

Elise | 9 comments I like her and Ron better because I think they were kind of always close. When Harry was with Ginny, Hermione didn't care. But when Ron was with Lavender, she did. So I think they were always together from the start.

message 9: by Ella (new)

Ella (ellamichaud) Completely Romione because Ron needs someone smart when he chooses to make bad decisions often.