Perustopia Book Club discussion

Movies better than the books?

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (last edited Nov 29, 2015 10:51AM) (new)

What are some movies that you liked better than the book? The most recent one for me is The Scorch Trials. The movie was extremely inaccurate but I found it to be super thrilling, even more so than the book.

(sarcasm)Another great movie adaptation are the Percy Jackson movies. :P

message 2: by Mouchscouch (new)

Mouchscouch | 5 comments I liked the 'Me and Earl and the Dying Girl' movie better than the book. Although I liked the book, I thought the movie was funnier, light hearted and overall more enjoyable.

message 3: by Lia (new)

Lia Badolato | 3 comments The Maze Runner, definitely. I haven't seen the Scorch Trials, but I want to and I imagine it will also be better than the books, at least for me. I couldn't even finish the Death Cure, so the books weren't a win for me. But, I do enjoy the movies.

coeur de samurai (coeurdesamurai) | 71 comments Game of Thrones is better than ASOIAF and also the adaption of The 100 is more interesting. The Hunger Games are better than the books I think.

message 5: by Isabelle (new)

Isabelle (bookishisabelle) | 9 comments I liked the movie 'Love, Rosie' a lot more than I did the book by Cecelia Ahern (Where rainbows end)

message 6: by Huslen (new)

Huslen | 45 comments Divergent

message 7: by Huslen (new)

Huslen | 45 comments Divergent