✎ 1x1 ✐ discussion

Chel and Avery

Comments Showing 1-50 of 96 (96 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 11144 comments Hey! Yay thanks :)
So medieval romance right?

message 2: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 11144 comments Okay cool. So did you have a plot in mind?

message 3: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 11144 comments Not really I'll be honest. I'll try think of something though.
What type of characters? I mean like royalty, common people, rich, poor, etc?

message 4: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 11144 comments Okay. So like the daughter of a nobleman and the son of a knight I guess?
What country were you thinking?
Sorry I'm asking a lot of questions.

message 5: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 11144 comments Oh that's good. I don't feel so bad now XD
England or France. Okay dokie.

message 6: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 11144 comments Sure. The girl, yeah?

message 7: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 11144 comments Cool. I'll try not to take too long but I'll be honest I'm not very quick at making characters.

message 8: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 11144 comments ~Name~ Angélique "Angel" Marie Beauparlant
~Age~ 18
~Gender~ Female
~Physical Appearance~

https://41.media.tumblr.com/72c1989ec...

~Personality~
• Stubborn
• Compassionate
• Independent
• Impatient
• Distrusting
• Passionate

~Likes~
~Learning
~Being alone
~The rain

~Dislikes~
~Obnoxious people
~Her family
~Being cold

message 9: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 11144 comments I am so sorry that took so long >.<

message 10: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 11144 comments He's great ^.^

So a plot of some sort?

message 11: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 11144 comments Oh yay.
What's your idea? :)

message 12: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 11144 comments I like it ^.^
So we could start with them meeting for the first time?

message 13: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 11144 comments Yeah that works :)

message 14: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 11144 comments Angélique sat beside her mother at the front of the large hall as her father spoke to his knights and their families. The battle they had just won had been bloody and many of his men had died, so this speech was to honour their fallen. While she knew it was important she couldn't help but be bored out of her mind. The only reason she was still sitting there was because she was dying to go to the celebration, and if she missed the speech she wasn't allowed to the party.

((Bleh sorry. I had a major brain fart and this was the only thing I could think of to start off. >.<))

message 15: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 11144 comments Finally the speech was over. Angélique stood, curtsied, and then left the room all while trying not to trip over the gown her mother had made her wear. Apparently it was unladylike to show up to an important event in garments of comfort. She left the room following behind her mother to where they would go and enjoy a banquet before the dancing begun. As she took her seat she fiddled with a loose strand of hair, watching as their guests took their places at the long table laden with food.

message 16: by Rachel (last edited Nov 28, 2015 09:51AM) (new)

Rachel | 11144 comments Angélique rolled her eyes as her mother scolded her for not acting like she was supposed to. While sitting up straighter she looked around the room, trying to see if there was anything remotely interesting. She caught the eye of a boy about her age who was already staring at her. Her cheeks coloured slightly and she smiled at him, wondering how he would react to getting caught staring.

message 17: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 11144 comments The small smile on Angélique's face grew as the boy blushed and looked away. She was snapped back to reality when her mother scolded her again for not paying attention. She reluctantly turned away from the boy but hoped that when the time came she could dance with him and perhaps learn his name. She began to eat slowly, uninterested in the food as she stole secret glances along the table, hoping she might catch his eye again.

message 18: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 11144 comments Angélique finished eating and she sipped at the glass of wine she had been allowed. She remembered to sit up straight and made polite conversation with those around her when she could but otherwise her attention was on the boy along the table. There was something about him, other than how handsome he was, that intrigued her.

message 19: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 11144 comments After what felt like forever they were finally all excused from the table and the music began to play. She went to her seat at the top of the room and waited hopefully for someone to approach. Out of fear that she could cause problems with the nobles of the country she had been forbidden from asking anyone to dance and for the same reason she had to accept every dance she was offered.

message 20: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 11144 comments Angelique smiled widely when the boy knelt in front of her. She waited for him to speak but then giggled quietly when he said nothing. She cleared her throat. "Sir, may I assist you in any way?" She asked him, hoping her words would shake him from his silent trance.

message 21: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 11144 comments Angelique smiled widely and nodded. "I'd love to." She said and stood up, lifting the skirt of dress up slightly so she would be less likely to trip up. She looked at him and waited for him to stand up again and go dance with her.

message 22: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 11144 comments Angelique held onto his hand as they walked together. She stood in front of him and smiled sweetly. "So you were the one staring at me throughout dinner?" She said, teasing lightly as she put her hand on his shoulder.

((Uh... Good question. I'll try find a picture :/))

message 23: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 11144 comments Angelique smiled and gently moved her hand to tilt his head back up. "Don't be embarrassed. The attention was nice." She told him as she moved her hand back to his shoulder. He was a better dancer than she had expected and she would have happily stayed with him the rest of the night. "So what's your name?"

message 24: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 11144 comments Angelique nodded and tried to think where she recognised the name from. "Your father..." She suddenly realised. "He fought didn't he?" She asked and then bit her lip. Victorson had been one of the names on the list of those that had died in battle. She really her mistake and blushed. "I'm sorry." She added quickly.

((Yeah I'm trying to get one. My internet is being a little weird at the moment >.<))

message 25: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 11144 comments Angelique fell silent, hoping she hadn't messed up completely. "Are you okay?" She asked softly beginning to worry about him as he seemed a little distant. "Well obviously you're not but-" She cut herself off before her rambling could get any worse. "I'm sorry. I'll just stop talking."

message 26: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 11144 comments Angelique blushed faintly and then continued to dance with him. "Oh." She said and frowned slightly. "Well where are you staying for the moment?" Surely he had to have somewhere temporary where he was sleeping until he found something more permanent.

((Her dress: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/... ))

message 27: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 11144 comments "Have you no where at all?" Angelique asked him, wishing that she could the sadness away from his eyes. "No one else who you could stay with?" She knew there were plenty of spare rooms but she wasn't sure how easy it would be to convince her mother to let him stay with them, otherwise she would have offered him already.

message 28: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 11144 comments "That's awful." Angelique murmured and frowned. She stopped concentrating on what she was doing as she thought about what she could do to help him. Due to this lack of concentration when he spun her around she lost her balance and crashed into him.

message 29: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 11144 comments Angelique blushed scarlet and took a moment to regain her dignity. "I'm sorry. That normally doesn't happen." She murmured and held onto him as she found her feet again. As she got over the shock of falling into him she realised how much she had enjoyed being so close to him and that only made her blush deepen.

message 30: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 11144 comments Angelique wished her hair wasn't tied up in the intricate way it was so that she could let it fall in front of her face and hide her embarrassment. She smiled back at him, feeling shy for the first time since he had approached her. "Shall we continue our dance?" She asked to change the subject.

message 31: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 11144 comments Angelique smiled and began to dance with him again, being more careful to focus on what she was doing. She couldn't get over how interesting she was with Astor. It was unlike anything she had ever experienced before. She glanced over at her mother and frowned slightly as she saw who she was talking to.

message 32: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 11144 comments Angelique turned back to face him and shrugged a little. "Not really but I have a feeling we'll be interrupted soon." She said honestly and looked at him apologetically. She hadn't realised how long she had been dancing with him until now, she had been too caught up in enjoying herself to notice the glares from her mother caused by the number of men inquiring to dance with her.

message 33: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 11144 comments "No." Angelique said quickly, probably too quickly. She blushed again and cleared her throat. "I mean no not at all. I'm enjoying dancing with you." She admitted softly. "I just have the feeling that someone will come over to us soon and ask to dance. I can't say no." She explained with an apologetic look in her eyes.

message 34: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 11144 comments Angelique smiled back at him, glad that he understood. "Perhaps we could dance again?" She suggested softly. She hoped he would say yes and prove that he was enjoying her company as much as she was enjoying his.

message 35: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 11144 comments Angelique held onto Astor as he dipped her low. Her heart was racing in her chest and she nervously wet her lips as she looked up into his eyes. She wanted to kiss him, right then and there in front of everyone without a care for the consequences such a reckless action would cause. She wanted to feel his lips pressed against hers more than she had ever wanted anything but despite this she did nothing, nerves leaving her breathless in his arms.

message 36: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 11144 comments Angelique looked up at him, her eyes wide with infatuation, and opened her mouth to speak but before the words could make it past her lips she was interrupted by a tap on her shoulder. Reluctantly she turned away from Astor to face a man older than herself by a few years but still young by most accounts, offering to dance with her.

message 37: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 11144 comments "I'm sorry." Angelique mouthed to him as she curtsied in response to his bow before turning to the other man and dancing with him out of duty more than anything. She couldn't help but steal glances over to where Astor was as she had done at dinner.

message 38: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 11144 comments After far too many dances with men she didn't care to know Angelique finally returned to her seat. She sat down and turned to her mother, desperate to talk to her about Astor's living situation while she had the free moment.

message 39: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 11144 comments Angelique came close to getting down on her knees and begging her mother to let Astor stay with them, even if only for a few nights, but thankfully she agreed before it came to that. A grin spread across her face and she leaned back in her seat to search for Astor again in the crowd of people.

message 40: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 11144 comments Angelique smiled even wider when Astor waved. Checking to see no one around her was paying attention she waved back and then quickly gestured for him to come over to her again.

message 41: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 11144 comments "A dance would be lovely right about now." Angelique said and stood up once he was by her side again. She held out her hand to him and smiled sweetly.

message 42: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 11144 comments Angelique smiled widely and danced with him again. It was so easy to dance with Astor, with everyone else it felt so forced but with him it was so natural, like she had been doing it forever. "Are you still without a place to stay?" She asked after a few minutes.

message 43: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 11144 comments Angelique bit her lip and took a moment to build up her courage. "Then stay here." She requested softly, her voice barely louder than a whisper.

message 44: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 11144 comments Angelique nodded. "We have plenty of space and considering the reason for your lack of home is basically my father's fault it's only fair." She explained softly.

message 45: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 11144 comments "It's my pleasure." Angelique replied and smiled up at him. She could see how much it meant to him and she was glad that she could make him so happy.

message 46: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 11144 comments Angelique stayed by Astor's side as he led her away from the dance floor. She was tempted to lean into him and let how exhausted she was show but she couldn't. Even if she hadn't been with him she had to keep up her image the entire time, and being tired wasn't part of that image.

message 47: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 11144 comments Angelique shrugged. "I have to wait for everyone else to leave or I can excuse myself now. But that would draw a lot of attention and it wouldn't look great if you were with me." She murmured, thinking out loud to him.

message 48: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 11144 comments Angelique nodded and stood closer to him than she would normally stand next to someone as she looked over the few stragglers. "What would you like to call me?" She asked and smiled up at him.

message 49: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 11144 comments Angelique smiled as his face lit up. She liked to see him happy, especially since she knew that he had so many reasons to be sad. "I like Angie." She admitted after a few moments of thought.

message 50: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 11144 comments Angie yawned once they were finally alone with the exception of her parents and the staff. "I'll show you your room now." She murmured softly and took his hand to lead him from the hall.

« previous 1