Kindle Scout discussion

Anybody had this happen before?

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Nicole (new)

Nicole Loughan | 8 comments For my Kindle Scout entry you can see all of my track changes editing marks. How embarrassing! I've contacted the team to turn off the button. I don't see the marks in my version anymore so it must have been something in the conversion. But I might be stuck with them for the duration, YIKES! Anybody else ever had this problem? https://kindlescout.amazon.com/p/2JDG...

message 2: by E.B. (new)

E.B. Brown (ebbrown) | 3 comments Nicole, it looks fine to me. I know it's been a couple days, but just wanted to let you know. Good luck with your campaign! :)

message 3: by Nicole (new)

Nicole Loughan | 8 comments Hi it got sorted out a few hours ago. There were strike throughs, underlined commas and everything. Thankfully, my editors more colorful notes didn't make it in. Sometimes she says, "this sentence is a crapfest fix it." Lol

message 4: by E.B. (new)

E.B. Brown (ebbrown) | 3 comments Nicole wrote: "Hi it got sorted out a few hours ago. There were strike throughs, underlined commas and everything. Thankfully, my editors more colorful notes didn't make it in. Sometimes she says, "this sentence ..."

Oh, my. I'm laughing, but it's not funny!! Glad they fixed it for you. Gotta love your editor, though :) :)