Contemporary Christian Fiction discussion

The Twelfth Juror
This topic is about The Twelfth Juror
Author's Corner > Free on Kindle: A holiday mystery that will keep you guessing to the very end

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Alexandra (last edited Nov 28, 2015 06:23AM) (new) - added it

Alexandra Swann (goodreadscomalexandra_swann) | 53 comments Free on Kindle through tomorrow. A holiday themed mystery that will keep you guessing to the very end.

The Twelfth Juror by Alexandra Swann

A page-turning tale of loss and redemption from bestselling mother and daughter writing duo Joyce and Alexandra Swann...

"Exciting and powerful..."

When a privileged young lawyer survives a brutal attack, her life is changed forever...

"...an intense character study... wonderful...thought-provoking..."

Don't miss THE TWELFTH JUROR while it's absolutely FREE!

Read the 20,000 word excerpt here and then download the book on Kindle by tomorrow at midnight.

http://us6.campaign-archive2.com/?u=2...

message 2: by Agnieszka (new) - added it

Agnieszka (agnieszka7) | 4 comments Thank you, I got it.

BTW I checked all your post and realized you didn't post this one one CFD - do you want me to post it there too? We are not so many suspense lovers in this group but I'm learning each week someone new :-)

message 3: by Alexandra (new) - added it

Alexandra Swann (goodreadscomalexandra_swann) | 53 comments Agnieszka wrote: "Thank you, I got it.

BTW I checked all your post and realized you didn't post this one one CFD - do you want me to post it there too? We are not so many suspense lovers in this group but I'm learn..."

Yes, That would be great!