SOS: Serious Overload of Series discussion

Book Recommendations & Favorites > Any RN female protagonists from big families

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Becca (new)

Becca | 6 comments Can anyone recommend a book? I'm looking not for a specific story line, but for something with a specific dynamic.

I liked the few romance novels I read so far with female protagonist that come from families with overprotective brothers, or friends if must be, novels that don't focus so much on the couples as in the whole dynamic of the 'family' + outside romance.

I know I'm taking advantage, but honestly I need to quench this addiction, and dozens of tabs later I still haven't found a new one to read. Hope someone can help me, forever grateful.

message 2: by Pam (new)

Pam (psteinke) | 35 comments Weird Girls Series by Cecy Robson
Sealed with a Curse is the first book. I love this series.

message 3: by Becca (new)

Becca | 6 comments Pam wrote: "Weird Girls Series by Cecy Robson
Sealed with a Curse is the first book. I love this series."

Thank you Pam, read the exerpts, different from what I was looking for, but I'll only really know once I start reading it and it sounds like a blast. Thank you very much ^^

message 4: by Steph, Road Tripper!! (new)

Steph (angel4492) | 28164 comments Are you looking for a specific genre, Becca?

Years ago, I read Hearts at Stake - YA/Vampires - and the main character has seven older, overprotective brothers.

message 5: by Dahrose (last edited Dec 09, 2015 12:59PM) (new)

Dahrose | 10 comments There's a few series you could try -

Shelly Laurenston's Shifter Series

or my latest fave author is Jane Cousins - her Southern Sanctuary Series is a hoot and the secondary characters pop up, get their own books and really add layers to this fun world.
Start with To Woo A Warrior To Woo A Warrior (Southern Sanctuary, #1) by Jane Cousins