Goldwin's School for the Unusually Gifted discussion

Roleplay! > School yard

Comments Showing 1-50 of 147 (147 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

gelatin_monster | 160 comments Mod

Jolt ran outside. "Flare no! He just wants attention!"

message 3: by Elric138 (new)

Elric138 (elric138-goodkitty-) | 253 comments Elric made an irritated growl. "I'm not doing this for attention, I want to test my limits, so come at me full power." Elric said as he fired an electric ball.

Jolt jumped in the way and absorbed the blow.

"Stop it you two!"

message 6: by Elric138 (new)

Elric138 (elric138-goodkitty-) | 253 comments "What is it?" Elric said.

Jolt could still feel Elrics electricity pumping through his veins, making him stronger. "Flare, I know I can't protect you forever, but be careful." He stepped aside, one of the hardest thing he's had to do all day.

message 8: by Elric138 (new)

Elric138 (elric138-goodkitty-) | 253 comments "Well finally ready." Elric said as electricity appeared on his entire body.

message 9: by Elric138 (new)

Elric138 (elric138-goodkitty-) | 253 comments Elric fired an electric ball.

message 10: by Elric138 (new)

Elric138 (elric138-goodkitty-) | 253 comments "Really, such an trick." Elric said as he used his electricity to destroy the flames.

message 11: by Elric138 (new)

Elric138 (elric138-goodkitty-) | 253 comments Elric smiled and ran towards Flare while dodging the fire balls. "A good fighter not only strengthens his powers but also speed and normal strength." Elric said as he kicked her.

message 12: by Elric138 (new)

Elric138 (elric138-goodkitty-) | 253 comments Elric jumped into the air and made an electric shield, blocking 99% of the attack. Elric fired electric balls at her.

message 13: by Elric138 (new)

Elric138 (elric138-goodkitty-) | 253 comments "Are you sure you dodged the attack?" Elric asked as he sent the electric balls all around her.

message 14: by Elric138 (new)

Elric138 (elric138-goodkitty-) | 253 comments "Thanks." Elric said.

message 15: by Elric138 (new)

Elric138 (elric138-goodkitty-) | 253 comments ((bye))

message 16: by Elric138 (new)

Elric138 (elric138-goodkitty-) | 253 comments "Well, what is your next move." Elric asked.

message 17: by Elric138 (new)

Elric138 (elric138-goodkitty-) | 253 comments "That's because, I don't know actually." Elric said.

message 18: by Elric138 (new)

Elric138 (elric138-goodkitty-) | 253 comments "Sure." Elric said.

❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (jukeboxheroine) Serina found some calm gardens and walked among the rose bushes.

❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (jukeboxheroine) Feeling alone for once, she shifted into what felt like her natural state. She slid through the slightly damp gardens, breathing deeply

message 21: by gelatin_monster (new)

((Whats her 'natural state'))

❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (jukeboxheroine) ((Leopard form))

message 23: by gelatin_monster (new)

((Okay, thanks))

Jolt paced through the gardens. He loved his sisters, but they didn't seem to think so.

❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (jukeboxheroine) Serina sensed Jolt and frantically changed back, not wanting to reveal herself. She ducked behind an arch, hoping to avoid more confrontation.

message 25: by gelatin_monster (new)

Jolt plopped down on the grass and laid down, staring at the clouds. The students didn't even give him a second glance, everyone was weird here. He sighed and closed his eyes.

❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (jukeboxheroine) Serina moved along a path she hoped would take her deeper into the garden but it just looped back and deposited her right in front of Jolt. She let out a slight yelp of surprise.

message 27: by gelatin_monster (new)

Jolt sat up when he heard a yelp. He once again found himself face-to-face with those beautiful green eyes. "Oh! Sorry, I didn't mean to...."

❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (jukeboxheroine) Serina backed up in panic when she realized how close he was.
"No no, my fault, I should have looked where I was going," she stammered. Why was he looking at her that way?

message 29: by gelatin_monster (new)

Jolt looked down. He could tell she didn't like him, so he hid his feelings deep. "It's fine, I was just looking at the clouds." He laid back down and looked at the clouds but his mind was somewhere else.

❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (jukeboxheroine) Serina hesitantly lay down next to him.
"Why? What's in the clouds that's so important to look at?"

message 31: by gelatin_monster (new)

Jolt couldn't help but smile. "Very good point. I was just looking for shapes in them. For example if you tilt your head that one's a duck." He said while pointing to the sky.

❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (jukeboxheroine) Serina stared at the cloud he had called a duck.
"So... Umm. It looks like a hippo and its mother to me..."

message 33: by gelatin_monster (new)

((You did that last post perfectly by the way))

Jolt laughed. "Hippo's huh? Well that's certainly an interesting interpretation." He gazed at the sky, still smiling. "Over there I see a goldfish with a top hat."

❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (jukeboxheroine) Serina snorted.
"Really? I see a hawk eating a mouse."

((Ok thanks I guess?))

message 35: by gelatin_monster (new)

"Huh." Jolt tried to contain his laughter. Let's just say he failed.

❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (jukeboxheroine) Serina smiled a little.
"When you laugh like that you sound like an elephant. No offense."

message 37: by gelatin_monster (new)

Jolt looked over at her. "An elephant? Are you sure it's not a dying walrus?" He asked.

❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (jukeboxheroine) Serina snorted so loudly she lost control for a moment and the grass around them flooded from her fingertips. She quickly dried up the water, embarrassed.

message 39: by gelatin_monster (new)

Jolt glanced at her. He didn't mention the water, he knew she was embarrassed by it. "What about that one? I'm pretty sure it's bacon."

❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (jukeboxheroine) With a start Serina realized her eyes were still iced. She blinked and returned them to normal green. The world came back into focus as a human would see it. She looked at the bacon cloud.
"You're right, it does."

message 41: by gelatin_monster (new)

"Oh and look at there's a cat sneaking up on the bacon!" Jolt pointed towards the cloud in front of the bacon cloud.

❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (jukeboxheroine) Serina went silent for a moment.
"So you control electricity?"

message 43: by gelatin_monster (new)

Jolt sighed inwardly. "Yes. And you.. well I'm not sure anymore." He figured she could do a lot more then she let on.

❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (jukeboxheroine) "What do you mean, you aren't sure?" Serina asked.

❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (jukeboxheroine) Serina propped herself up on one elbow and looked at him.

message 46: by gelatin_monster (new)

"Well I'm pretty sure you can do a lot more than you let on." Jolt replied.

❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (jukeboxheroine) Serina plopped back down.
"I don't appreciate having powers. So I tend to not talk about them."
She crossed her arms and stared at the sky.

message 48: by gelatin_monster (new)

Jolt nodded. He was pretty sure he had an idea of what she was talking about. Outside of here you got gapped at and feared and avoided.

message 49: by ❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (last edited Nov 29, 2015 11:57AM) (new)

❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (jukeboxheroine) Serina sighed.
"Can you keep a secret?"

message 50: by gelatin_monster (new)

Jolt looked at Serina. He nodded, curious. He could tell she was pretty closed off in general.

« previous 1 3