Goldwin's School for the Unusually Gifted discussion

Roleplay! > Halls

Comments Showing 1-50 of 153 (153 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

gelatin_monster | 160 comments Mod

message 2: by Elric138 (new)

Elric138 (elric138-goodkitty-) | 253 comments ((sure, which one of you 2 does the first post, I'm bad with starting things))

((How about Vanessa, than Elric than me? We'll repeat that to))

message 4: by Elric138 (new)

Elric138 (elric138-goodkitty-) | 253 comments ((Deal))

message 5: by Elric138 (new)

Elric138 (elric138-goodkitty-) | 253 comments "Oh hello lava girl." Occasus said.

Eve was putting things in her locker when she heard Occasus being a jerk as usual. She glanced up and saw he was talking to Flare. He didn't stand a chance.

message 7: by Elric138 (new)

Elric138 (elric138-goodkitty-) | 253 comments "Yeah whatever you want to call your 'powers', if you could call your weak powers even powers." Occasus said.

Elric stood near the end of the hall, listening closely to the conversation.

message 8: by Elric138 (new)

Elric138 (elric138-goodkitty-) | 253 comments "The fact that you can't hit me." Occasus said.

"Leave her be brother." Elric said as he walked forward.

"Says the person who needs an entire pizza to use his powers." Eve mocked him. She knew he needed extra carbs to run fast.

message 10: by gelatin_monster (new)

Eve laughed. "No kidding!" She agreed with Flare

message 11: by Elric138 (new)

Elric138 (elric138-goodkitty-) | 253 comments "My little brother doesn't do anything else than explore, eat and train. Besides, if I'm bad, how pathetic would your lightshow be?" Occasus said.

Elric rolled his eyes.

message 12: by gelatin_monster (new)

Eve hated Occasus so much. "You're such a jerk Occasus!"

message 13: by Elric138 (new)

Elric138 (elric138-goodkitty-) | 253 comments "Don't mind him. he usually just doesn't have anything else to do, that or he hit his head." Elric said.

Occasus opened a bottle of water and threw it at Elric.

Elric quickly dodged the water and took a few steps back.

message 14: by gelatin_monster (new)

((I can))

message 15: by Elric138 (new)

Elric138 (elric138-goodkitty-) | 253 comments "Like they can hit me." Occasus said.

Elric shot an electric ball at Occasus, who dodged it.

message 16: by gelatin_monster (new)

((I need to male two right?))

message 17: by gelatin_monster (new)

((DONE! Dawn will probably appear on her own haha))

message 18: by Elric138 (new)

Elric138 (elric138-goodkitty-) | 253 comments "I have no worries little baby." Occasus said.

message 19: by gelatin_monster (new)

Eve rolled her eyes. She made Occasus's bag suddenly spin and entangle him in it's straps

message 20: by Elric138 (new)

Elric138 (elric138-goodkitty-) | 253 comments Occasus looked a bit around and then smirked. "Hey Elric, why don't you show your maximum electricity." Occasus said.

Elric slammed a lot of electricity into the ground, causing a power outage over the entire campus and giving everyone who stood on the ground at the time a nasty shock.

message 21: by gelatin_monster (new)

Eve glared at Elric. "I thought you at least were decent."

Dawn rushed to the scene. "Occasus, you might wanna stop before my brother hears about this..."

message 22: by Elric138 (new)

Elric138 (elric138-goodkitty-) | 253 comments Elric looked around as if he only had realized what he had done. "Oh sorry, I should've been more careful." Elric said looking down in shame.

message 23: by gelatin_monster (new)

Dawn smiled. "Sure, I can do that." She looked him over. "Let's see..... We've never met now have we? Here we have Occasus who is 17 years old and has two younger siblings, Elric and Aurora. He was dumped here because you hated your parents for dumping your siblings here."

message 24: by Elric138 (new)

Elric138 (elric138-goodkitty-) | 253 comments Occasus did a nervous gulp.

"You can read our minds?" Elric asked in his happy playful tone.

message 25: by gelatin_monster (new)

"Yeah, you could say that. As I was saying Occasus I suggest you stop before Jolt gets here...." Dawn taunted.

message 26: by Elric138 (new)

Elric138 (elric138-goodkitty-) | 253 comments "Okay I'll leave." Occasus said. Occasus used his super speed to run while giving Dawn a knock with his elbow.

"What can this Jolt person do then?" Elric asked.

message 27: by gelatin_monster (new)

Dawn winced as Occasus hit her elbow at super speed. "Let's just say he's a little over protective..." She rubbed her sore elbow.

Jolt shoved through the crowd towards his sisters, almost there.

message 28: by Elric138 (last edited Nov 27, 2015 05:57PM) (new)

Elric138 (elric138-goodkitty-) | 253 comments "Cool, is he strong?" Elric asked.

((If you say yes he'll ask for a fight with Jolt.))

message 29: by Elric138 (new)

Elric138 (elric138-goodkitty-) | 253 comments Elrics eyes got an amazed twinkle. "Where is he?" Elric asked.

message 30: by gelatin_monster (new)

Jolt shoved his way through the halls towards his sisters. He saw Dawn rubbing her elbow and kinda freaked. "Dawn all you alright!"

Dawn rolled her eyes. "I'm fine, a jerk just hit me with his elbow at super speed."

message 31: by Elric138 (new)

Elric138 (elric138-goodkitty-) | 253 comments "She'll be fine, Occasus is fast, but he's isn't that strong, also are you Jolt?" Elric asked.

message 32: by gelatin_monster (new)

Jolt ignored Elric for now and focused on his sister. "What trick did you learn?" He asked, smirking.

message 33: by gelatin_monster (new)

Jolt smiled. "Really? That's awesome!"

message 34: by Elric138 (new)

Elric138 (elric138-goodkitty-) | 253 comments "Hey Jolt, can we 2 have a spar?" Elric asked happily.

message 35: by gelatin_monster (new)

Dawn rolled her eyes at her two siblings. "You guys are weird!"

Jolt looked at Elric. "I'm not about to spar with you just so you can show off."

message 36: by Elric138 (new)

Elric138 (elric138-goodkitty-) | 253 comments Elric's smile got happier as he heard Flare's warning. "Please, I've been dying to fight someone who's strong." Elric said.

message 37: by Elric138 (new)

Elric138 (elric138-goodkitty-) | 253 comments "Okay." Elric said as 2 electric balls appeared around his hands but then disappeared. "I think we need to do this outside." Elric said.

message 38: by gelatin_monster (new)

Jolt looked concerned. "Flare no!"

message 39: by gelatin_monster (new)

"I know, but he's not playing!"

❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (jukeboxheroine) Serina watched from a high windowsill where she crouched in her human form. She wasn't sure how she felt about the other kids. The only part of her body not hidden by the shadows were her piercing green eyes. Her turquoise hair curled around her shoulders as she gripped the bricking.

message 41: by Elric138 (new)

Elric138 (elric138-goodkitty-) | 253 comments Elric walked inside. "So, what are you going to show me." Elric asked.

message 42: by ❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (last edited Nov 27, 2015 07:54PM) (new)

❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (jukeboxheroine) Serina leaped softly from the windowsill and emerged from the shadows. Her dagger hung from her belt and one hand rested on its hilt.
"Hello," she said smoothly.

message 43: by gelatin_monster (new)

((Katherine, we'll do this than he'll start staring at her))

Jolt rolled his eyes and smiled. He pointed a beam of electricity out the door and stopped it in mid air so it didn't burn a whole in the ground.

message 44: by Elric138 (new)

Elric138 (elric138-goodkitty-) | 253 comments "Awesome." Elric said.

❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (jukeboxheroine) Serina offered a half smile that she didn't mean.
"Serina Jackson. You?"

message 46: by Elric138 (new)

Elric138 (elric138-goodkitty-) | 253 comments "Oh, this is the new one right?" Icy asked.

❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (jukeboxheroine) Serina growled very softly at Icy's tone.
"Yeees..."

message 48: by Elric138 (new)

Elric138 (elric138-goodkitty-) | 253 comments "In which angle do you need to stand then?" Elric asked.

message 49: by gelatin_monster (new)

Jolt turned to see who they were talking to. He stared, dumbfounded. He also may or may not have almost taken out a kid with his electric ray...

message 50: by Elric138 (new)

Elric138 (elric138-goodkitty-) | 253 comments "Hi, I'm Elric." Elric said in his usual cheery voice.

« previous 1 3 4