Indie Authors Monthly Magazine For Authors and Readers discussion

Paranormal romance without the stereotypes

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Caroline Cairn (last edited Nov 27, 2015 02:13PM) (new)

Caroline Cairn Hello,

Since I am a first time author, I am actively looking for reviewers who would be kind enough to read my novel. If the blurb picks your interest, I can send you the free e-book (mobi or epub). Forever Hers is the first of a paranormal romance series, but rest assured it can be read as a stand alone (no cliffhanger).

BLURB: Fun and feisty twenty-four year old Holly, or Miss Greedy as her friends call her, receives a wooden cube as a gift from an enigmatic elderly lady who happens to be her mother’s new neighbour in Lossiemouth, a small Scottish fishing town.

What she doesn’t expect, is for the cube to contain Blayne, a Spirit of Saoradh only she can see and touch. Blayne is a playful, headstrong ghost with no recollection of his human past and an ability to grant Holly’s wishes whenever she calls for him — as long as said wishes don’t raise any questions from the public that is. So a shiny new car might be out of the question, but the possibility of a flat stomach, a consistently spotless house or a perfect daily hairstyle more than make up for it.

Through their incessant banter, Holly and Blayne grow closer while fighting against their mutual attraction since they have no possible future together.

But when the painful reality of Blayne’s existence is revealed, Holly will realize that it’s not always the girl who needs to be saved.

This novel contains mature scenes.

Thank you in advance.

message 2: by Tèo (new)

Tèo Sip Hi, I want to ask whether there's male POV in the book? Is it being told in the first person?

message 3: by P Leslie (new)

P Leslie Hi I'd love to read and review your book:
Pleslie1pl@aol.com
Mobi format
Review timeframe?
Thanks

Indie Authors Monthly Magazine For Authors and...

unread topics | mark unread