✎ 1x1 ✐ discussion

Blood blader & noelle

Comments Showing 1-27 of 27 (27 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Bloodblader (new)

Bloodblader | 324 comments Ok so master slave rp

message 2: by Xavier (new)

Xavier {Semi-Hiatus} | 1084 comments Yes. What would you prefer to be?

I'd also like the guy to be the master if that's alright.

message 3: by Bloodblader (new)

Bloodblader | 324 comments I'll be the guy/master

message 4: by Xavier (new)

Xavier {Semi-Hiatus} | 1084 comments Alrighty. I'm gonna make a character but you don't have to.

message 5: by Bloodblader (new)

Bloodblader | 324 comments I'll make one

Name: Brian Miller
Appearance: short blonde hair, blue eyes, 5'9"

message 6: by Xavier (last edited Nov 27, 2015 03:27PM) (new)

Xavier {Semi-Hiatus} | 1084 comments Name: Lannie Italia Haydn

Appearance:
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Green
Height: 5'4"
Weight: 110 lbs

message 7: by Bloodblader (new)

Bloodblader | 324 comments Could you make her at lest 18

message 8: by Xavier (new)

Xavier {Semi-Hiatus} | 1084 comments There.

message 9: by Xavier (new)

Xavier {Semi-Hiatus} | 1084 comments Who do you want to start?

message 10: by Bloodblader (new)

Bloodblader | 324 comments Brian walked into the slave market place, slave were sorted based on their looks and obedience, Brian was not a rich man but has saved up enough money for a high class slave

message 11: by Xavier (new)

Xavier {Semi-Hiatus} | 1084 comments Lannie stood on a podium between several other slave, constantly being jostled as they moved beside her. Her body seared with pain anytime she moved. Lannie had been whipped severely that day, her first day on the podium. If she didn't get chosen today, she knew that there would be more whippings in store. Lannie made sure to keep her head down low, as not to make eye contact with any future master unless he wished it, and too also hide the pain in her eyes. Lannie's brown braided hair hung over one shoulder and small, unpinned strands curled around her temples and eyes.

Lannie had come from a very poor family and her parents had eagerly sold her and her two sisters for money. When the head master of the city's slave trade came to look at them, to see if they were even good enough to be sold, her sisters were shot in the head. They weren't good enough and Lannie knew that she was lucky to be alive. But still, she mourned the loss of her sisters everyday.

message 12: by Bloodblader (new)

Bloodblader | 324 comments Brian looked over the other girls then came to lannie, he walked around her but unlike other potentially masters he didn't touch her to see how she felt. Brian noticed the marks from her whipping and flinched as if feeling her pain. He walked to stand in front of her, he reached out and lifted her chin then brushed some hair from her face. He looked at her for a few minutes then turned to the head master of the market "I'll take this one" he said

Lannie was a top tier slave, slaves were ranked 1-7, 7was the highest tier and lannie was a 6

message 13: by Xavier (new)

Xavier {Semi-Hiatus} | 1084 comments Lannie resisted the urge to raise her head as she heard the knock of someone walking across the wooden podium, the worn wood creaking in places. Fear filled her as she silently watched the pair of leather shoes stop in front of her. Just before this new stranger reached out and touched her, she smoothed her face like she was taught, keeping all emotion from her features.

The slave master nodded and sent someone to go untie her bonds then take her off the podium to wait for her new master. The slave master approached Brian. "That one costs ten thousand. Too pretty, too young, too good to be cheap." he explained, crossing his arms over his massive chest.

Lannie waited in fear as the man came over and pulled her back from the other girls. She couldn't help the small cry of pain that escaped from her lips as he yanked from away from the rest. Lannie felt her bonds be cut and her arms were limp as the man grabbed her arm tightly, leading her off the podium to wait for Brian.

message 14: by Bloodblader (new)

Bloodblader | 324 comments Brian looked to lannie the back to the man "I'll pay eight thousand do to the injuries you have inflicted on her." He said not even showing a hint of doubt. He looked back to lannie and his eyes softened a bit

message 15: by Xavier (new)

Xavier {Semi-Hiatus} | 1084 comments The large man uncrossed his arms and stepped closer to Brian. "I did not put any punishment on that girl. My job is to sell them, not train them." he said, hinting at the fact the wounds from disobedience or she was failing in something and therefore received the cruel punishment. "I will take no less than nine thousand or I out that girl back in her bonds." The slave master said lowly.

Lannie didn't turn her head but watched from the corner of her eye as her new master spoke with the head master. She stopped and briefly closed her eyes as her back throbbed painfully. Lannie hissed under her breath in pain as she the man holding her arm gripped her tightly, discreetly but deliberately twisting the skin, making it burn.

message 16: by Bloodblader (new)

Bloodblader | 324 comments Brian looked at the man "fine but I'm sending you her medical later" he said writing the man a check.
After handing him the check Brian walked over to lannie and pulled from his pocket a collar, he gently slipped it around her neck, the collar was far more comfortable then one would think like it was made for the slaves comfort in mind.

message 17: by Xavier (new)

Xavier {Semi-Hiatus} | 1084 comments Lannie watched her new master approach her and automatically tipped her head in a way to let him put on the collar. It didn't matter how comfortable it was, she hated collars. Too many bad experiences kept her from rejoicing in the fact it was soft, like the rest of slaves. Lannie then kept her head low, not looking at him. As she did, she wondered why the man keeping her still was so intent of inflicting pain on her.

message 18: by Bloodblader (new)

Bloodblader | 324 comments Brian walked around her to the man holding her "release her" he told him

message 19: by Xavier (new)

Xavier {Semi-Hiatus} | 1084 comments ((I'm sorry but I need more than that.))

message 20: by Bloodblader (new)

Bloodblader | 324 comments (Ok give me a bit working on something right now, after I am done I'll redo the post )

message 21: by Xavier (new)

Xavier {Semi-Hiatus} | 1084 comments ((Ok.))

message 22: by Bloodblader (new)

Bloodblader | 324 comments Brian walked back to the market master to finish the paperwork. He soon came back and walked over to the man holding her. "You can release her now" he said. He turned to her "shall we go?" He asked her nicely

message 23: by Xavier (new)

Xavier {Semi-Hiatus} | 1084 comments Lannie relaxed the same moment the man released her and looked up at her new master. "Yes, sir." she said softly, her voice a near whisper. Lannie knew she was to do nothing more than what her master had instructed and if leaving is what he wanted, she would obediently follow suite. Lannie looked away from him, not wanting to displease him. Now, her only goal was to serve him without earning a beating.

message 24: by Bloodblader (new)

Bloodblader | 324 comments Once out of the market Brian gently put his coat he had been carrying over her shoulders. "I don't want you to get sick so soon after I bought you" he said blushing a bit. He walked her to his car, it was a old 1970 Ford Mustang painted a deep blue.

message 25: by Bloodblader (new)

Bloodblader | 324 comments (Want to continue this or start a new one, or something?)

message 26: by Xavier (new)

Xavier {Semi-Hiatus} | 1084 comments ((I'm sorry. I got caught up in studying and exams and forgot about this one.))

Lannie was suprised by the gesture and it caught her even more off guard to see him blushing. She followed him quietly to his car but didn't get in. She didn't know what to do. Lannie's family had been very poor and she had never ridden in a car before, only seen them zooming by on the streets as she walked somewhere.

message 27: by Bloodblader (new)

Bloodblader | 324 comments "I take it your not use to riding in a car" Brian said motioning her to take a seat. Once she was seated her buckled her in then walked around and got into the drivers seat. He started the car, which roared to life.