Fantastical and Mythical Creatures discussion

Claims and Requests > Claim A Power!

Comments Showing 1-24 of 24 (24 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, You are both mods I'm glad you found out :D (last edited Dec 31, 2015 06:45PM) (new)

Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya (loveardent) | 311 comments Mod
Some characters have powers, especially magical and mythical ones. There are several powers that only run through a certain tribe. If you would like to reserve one of these powers for your character, please ask.

WATERFALL TRIBE:
- Swim --- this power allows users to swim silently and at supersonic speeds
- Healer --- this power allows the user to heal a patient with a single touch, but has to regenerate (will feel weak) for 3 days afterwards.

CLIFF TRIBE:
- Control Earthquakes --- the user can summon and control any earth related disasters, such as mudslides, rockslides, earthquakes, volcanic eruptions, and more.
1. Lilly (Emily)

RAINFOREST TRIBE:
- Summoning Ancient Plants --- this power allows users to summon unknown plants and manipulate them and grow them at incredible speeds.
- Herbs and Healing Remedies --- this power is usually gifted on healers, because it contains knowledge about all herbs and how to treat any patient set before them.

HILLSIDE/FIELDS TRIBE:
- Tracker --- this power allows the user to track an object or a creature unnaturally well and also identify any details, like the object's scent, colors, name, etc.
1. Vanessa
- Language --- lets the user speak to anything, even humans, other creatures, and also things like trees, rocks, and more.
1. gelatin_monster
2. Maddy
3. Rosie

MOON TRIBE:
- Foretelling the future --- pretty self explanatory, but also receives visions, doesn't always know what exactly will happen, but receives vague visions
1. Daniel
- Communicating over long distances (FOR TWINS ONLY) --- both twins always know what is happening to the other twin, but they can also block each other out if they want. The other twin receives glimpses of what they are doing, scents, tastes, sights, sounds, etc. They can also talk to each other in their minds
1. Maddy
2. Elric138

ANY TRIBE:
1. Healer and Herbs and Remedies are both for all tribes
2. Night Vision: self explanatory (creatures that naturally have this don't need to apply)
3. Invisibility
4. Ghosting (walking through walls, etc.)
5. Elements (fire, water, etc,)

gelatin_monster | 83 comments Can I have the language for Cliff tribe?

message 3: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, You are both mods I'm glad you found out :D (new)

yes which character will you do it for?

gelatin_monster | 83 comments can I create one?

message 5: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, You are both mods I'm glad you found out :D (new)

yes

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

For the twin thing, hypothetically if one dies, what happens to the other?

message 7: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, You are both mods I'm glad you found out :D (new)

Vanessa: yes, she may

Rosie: hypothetically speaking, I guess the surviving twin would feel all of the pain his/her twin felt when she was dying, but the twin would still be alive. Despite this, it is always possible that the surviving twin may lose the will to live without the connection

message 8: by Elric138 (new)

Elric138 (elric138-goodkitty-) | 8 comments Can I have the twin communicate thing?

message 9: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, You are both mods I'm glad you found out :D (new)

yes

message 10: by Elric138 (new)

Elric138 (elric138-goodkitty-) | 8 comments Thanks

❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (jukeboxheroine) These powers are a bit tribe-specific... Couldn't there be powers any tribe member could have?

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Katherine | Everyone's Got Cool Quotes And I've Got This | wrote: "These powers are a bit tribe-specific... Couldn't there be powers any tribe member could have?"

True...

message 13: by Daniel (new)

Daniel ~If only people could fly~ (DanielIfonlypeoplecouldfly) | 30 comments Can I have the vision power of the moon tribe for Sam? Also, question. Do we have to edit our characters profile after they get a power?

message 14: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, You are both mods I'm glad you found out :D (new)

Yes and yes, I will make the powers later

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

May I have the language power?

message 16: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, You are both mods I'm glad you found out :D (new)

Yes

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

coolio

message 18: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, You are both mods I'm glad you found out :D (new)

:) who's it for?

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Gonna make it now, shouldn't we ask first?

message 20: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, You are both mods I'm glad you found out :D (new)

Yes

Emily ~Autumn, Winter~ (isabeefexer) Since Lilly is the Cliff tribe queen can she have the Cliff tribe powers?

message 22: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, You are both mods I'm glad you found out :D (new)

yes which one?

message 23: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, You are both mods I'm glad you found out :D (new)

wait nvm

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

lol :)